It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Writing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
What is spirit writing or whatever? Isnt it like when you let your hand free to be taken over a spirit to write what it wants? I want to try, but should I do this alone?
Could a spirit possess me or soemthing? Any tips on how to do it ?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Firstly never mess with things you are not sure about!

You need to research it, Find out what the pro's and cons are,

And remember when you channel spirits you can bring in danger as well.

Are you ready to read, our going to die, of someone close to you,

You really have to be carefull and know what you are doing, so i suggest Really look in to it

A few links for you to start

with..paranormal.about.com...

Theres quite a few links on this page,
tells you how to start ect....
paranormal.about.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Automatic Writing is also the term....

Yes, you can do it alone, but same cautions as a Ouija board...

Here are some tips, as I used to do this quite often (the story of which is buried here somewhere)...

1. Get in a position where your arm can just hang...you don't want to have to hold it up, such as dangling off a couch, etc.

2. Write down the question (start with yes or no type, and perhaps a greeting)..then do something else like watch tv, listen to the radio, etc. Eventually, the writing will start. Be patient, it may take some time...

3. Ask the same question more than once...(this will let you verify the pattern of the writing)...it also may be necessary, as the author may not be that adept at it at first.... You'll be surprised as an answer gets more and more legible...with the same peaks, etc. as the previous answers, but just more legible.

4. Most importantly...don't take all of it at face value. Many of these entities seem to delight in first sucking you in (and you'll gain great insight during this stage), but then slowly twisting, until eventually it gets downright scary... At that point, cut the cord, and take a break from it (a few weeks at least).... Remember that YOU are the one in control, and YOU are the one initiating contact, and YOU have the power to sever that contact...

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Here's another way to do it...

www.godchannel.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
this sounds similar to accessing your own sub concious, i think that is possibly what you are actually doing. you can use this technique when remote viewing.

top topics

join