It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Babies Being Born Worldwide

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
both my little once r REpchillians lol and ther doin fine I gotta say it took a while to find the right food you know I tryed Baby food then Cat and Dog they cryed n cryed wudn eat then my boyfrend had an idea said why dont we feed them live mice stole some from the lab hes a janitor ther not a sinetist lol anway it werked jus fine they growing beautifl you shld see them ther litl nictitating membranes r so CUTE lol

i want to post a pictuer but i dont know how lol anybod kno what t do

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Reply to Post GENERAL EYES
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure what you are saying here.

I just don't believe the shapeshifting claims and posted what I consider the whole reptilian issue to be. I referred to JC as I believe that was quite an intriguing thing to say.

cheers

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Thurisaz]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Noted, and I agree with your insight into "spirit". Sorry if I misread your intentions. Just because someone has vertical pupils and scales doesn't automatically exclude them from having feelings and a good heart.

Lizards need love too.

(*assumming, of course - they actually exist)

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAge2012ETV

yeah i saw it an youtube it is real and its a very,very,very,extremley rare deformity there have only been 3 cases of this! You can check it yourself go to youtube and put in reptilian baby!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Perhaps there may be some ET influence on our DNA. Instead of the gross genetic birth defect of ‘congenital ichthyosis’, there are ‘normal’ people walking around alive with that ‘reptilian’ gene, which could be expressed in the form skin conditions, notably that of corns and maybe eczema, skin tags or even the nasty warts!

The point is that just because a baby has the look of a horrible monster doesn't entirely mean they are 'reptilian' in nature.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It seems that the video has been removed due to violations. In one of the posts however the link to the news article is still valid. I wasn't aware that such a condition existed. Interesting to say the least. I'm leaning towards the genetic deformity for the reason.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
harlequin babies suffer from a very severe variety of the more common fish skin or icthyosis vulgaris seen in the general population.it is also called as lamellar icthyosis or x linked recessive icthyosis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join