It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Babies Being Born Worldwide

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Deformed baby? how can it happen with the baby born with reptilian nails?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Even a cursory review of the comments left on that youtube video reveal mentions of ichthyosis.
Can this thread be moved to another forum group?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
To the OP: If it isn't a deformity, then why the heck do these babies rarely live longer than a few hours without care? Rarely does anyone live to adulthood with this disease. Its obviously a hindrance rather than "evolution" as you seem to be assuming.

I remember years ago when I saw a Japanese video of a harlequin baby bottle feeding in Brazil I thought it was an alien then I did research.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
It's a Harlequin baby.. It's a natural deformity

I would like to say that to everyone who thinks these are Harlequin babies....YOU ARE WRONG!!!

Unless your a Genetic Doctor who specializes in that field then your opinion is based on what facts you have been given by other Doctors who apparrently call this a "HARLEQUIN" baby. Now if i were in a White coat and you came to me with your child looking the way it does and i say well MR Smith your child has features and characteristics and DNA of a reptilian nature you would automatically believe me. Now to everyone who is thinking that no i wouldnt think that AGAIN YOU ARE WRONG!

Just like the time the doctor told you you need these flu vaccines although when you get them you still get sick after. You listen and do what the doctor says because of the fear that if you do not listen or take the medicine the DOCTOR says you need to that you will get sick or die or get a disease or whatever. My point is if you go into any doctors office and get a diagnosis you believe it without getting a second opinion or doing some research yourself on the illness because you are taught to believe that the DOCTOR is always right.

That just means how ignorant of a person you are that you cannot think for yourself and think the way THEY want you to think. I have not had a flu shot since i was 8 years old and i have NEVER gotten sick. My kids also have never had flue shots or vaccines that i was not comfortable with and they are in school and doing great without any problems and get less sick than the other kids at school.

So for you to say that this cannot be a reptilian baby means that your stuck in the world that they meant for you to be in and you cannot look outside the boundaries and think for yourself.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I also forgot to add that this all goes back to the planet NIBIRU and the begining of life of HOMO SAPIENS.....if you are not aware of these issues i suggest you do some research i recommend MICHAEL TSARION and his thoeries of the making of MANKIND it relates to the works of STICHIN.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luther Blissett
Even a cursory review of the comments left on that youtube video reveal mentions of ichthyosis.
Can this thread be moved to another forum group?

Proves my point....you are going off what other people are saying on the comments...DO YOU HAVE A MIND OF YOUR TO THINK.

APPARENTLY NOT.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm not gonna take sides on it bein' a reptillian or a deformed person, this is some serious footage that I won't crack jokes on 'cause I wouldn't want this to happen to anyone elses child or even my own . All I'll have to say is that it shows characteristics of a reptillian but I've seen another vid on youtube of a baby that had the same characteristics so I don't know what to say ????

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I don't buy into the reptilian theory, mainly because there has been no credible proof established. However, and giving the Devil his due, there are an interesting number of theories, both pro and con being stated as fact on this thread, when all we have to go on is a video. I Think it would be nice, if someone is truly interested in the "facts" of the issue, to do some research into the DNA structures (I'm sure there's some on the web somewhere) and give a factual report. And I'm not talking about Icke's website, if he has one... I don't know... This generally isn't something I'm too terribly interested in.

It's a simple solution. There either are reptilians among us, or there are not. All the chest pounding and name calling in the world isn't going to change the truth, and only someone willing to investigate in a scientific manner is going to reach a truth that we can all agree on.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Originally posted by NewAge2012ETV

I also forgot to add that this all goes back to the planet NIBIRU and the begining of life of HOMO SAPIENS.....if you are not aware of these issues i suggest you do some research i recommend MICHAEL TSARION and his thoeries of the making of MANKIND it relates to the works of STICHIN.

Well....my, my, my.
I was going to disect your post abover this
one, but....

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Nice agenda. Along with the caps (yelling).

It's been my experience, the louder a de-
bater gets, the more incorrect they are.
(and they know it).

Have a nice (and short, I'm betting) stay
at ATS.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
It's a freaking Harlequin baby!!! Holy jumping Christ Jesus!! It's not an alien or a freaking reptilian...
People, really...

[edit on 14-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

.... Are you sure? That baby is scary looking- I'm scared!! What about those red eyes?

What are their chances of surviving?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
[edit on 14-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

.... Are you sure? That baby is scary looking- I'm scared!! What about those red eyes?

What are their chances of surviving?

Thanks for sharing your opinion....at least someone is thinking outside the box here....look at the fingernails they are all one and curved black very reptilian like....the baby has many characteristics of a reptilian....now i am not saying that it is 100% reptilian ...i am saying these conditions seem to be very abnormal and something has to be causing it....here is a link on the condition....

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I think its good to get posts like this and dissect them without disparaging the original poster., who by the way Thank You!! for putting it on the table. It will generally lead to other things whether or not you agree with it. Are these anomalies in birth increasing or just being reported more like the hermaphroditic ones that are affecting sea life as well as people as of late?
Thats what makes ATSand BTS special..we dig deep on the issues not just echoe them!

SyS

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jon_1983
...i cant help but feel sorry for the family of the baby in question.

I have to agree with you on that. I have a little 6 month old daughter and i can only imagine the parent's anguish when the baby was born. I am not sure if it is painful to the baby but considering it appears to be screaming i would have to ask the question as to whether it gets any medication and how is it treated. Is the baby treated at all? It looks very painful and very sad to say the least.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Your question is a great one..what is being done with these children and treatment. Is there anything we can do to help. I would gladly contribute time and money to help to elevate I guess for lack of a better word..their quality of life. Some cultures let them die, and some wont name a child for several days just in case they die prematurely. Life is cruel, but gives us these things to hopefully bring out the best in us.

SyS

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Life is cruel, but gives us these things to hopefully bring out the best in us.

SyS

I 100% agree with you Sys!! It is sad that some cultures don't have the same care and consideration as they should. I guess if one is raised in those cultures it becomes "one of those things" and life goes on.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
does anyone live to adulthood with this disease.

heres a story of man who is still living and has the disease.

www.10news.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Um, hate to be a party pooper here but uh...

I thought reptillians were HATCHED FROM EGGS.

Not born, as mammals are.

I mean - am I going too far out on a limb here Icke?

*shuffles around on her incubating eggs and folds arms haughtily*

You humanoids never cease to amaze me.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
yes, reptiles with reptiles = egg

reptiles with humans = womb

when Icke refers to reptilians, shapeshifting... that is a bit pooey...but I think if you consider a passage in the cannon where JC states 'you know not who you are in spirit'...that should give you some understanding into where Icke has his misunderstood what he read or perceived.

This is about spirit. Who are you in spirit?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
We have genes in common with dolphins. In fact, they are smarter and more humane than we are.

But Reptillians?

This is right out of Weekly world News.

Sorry.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I sense a Spiritual Crusade afoot.

I shift, to be honest. I'm not going to sit here and say that I don't have a few points of contention within myself that I'm not still working on.

I believe it was refered to as "duality" or the "shadow" if you'd like to use Jungian terminology.

For the most part, I'm a rather lighthearted person. Kind of blissfully wandering about the middle path, refusing to choose sides.

As far as reptillians go - my post was made primarily in jest, but now that you've gotten my ears perked up about Spirit and good ol' JC - I'll be more than happy to share that I am quite happily walking the path towards enlightenment and peaceful commune with God's creation without stooping to judgement calls on anyone's personal Dharma, Karma or having to run on the leash of Dogma provided by any of the Churches.

Just me, Buddha and my throngs of friends from a multitude of non-radical faith based lifestyles all trying to get through another day smiling more than fighting.

Call me what you will, and interpret my snakes of varying wisdom and weirdness as you see fit - but know that very rarely do I pull out the venomous aspects of myself.

Might just get that Bad Catholic side out again.

Cheers.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join