It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
(visit the link for the full news article)
It's now so hot that some things are spontaneously combusting, reports CBS station KTVT-TV in Dallas.
The wood-chip fiber used as mulch on an Arlington school playground burst into flames last week.
A surveillance camera at Anderson Elementary School caught the fire on tape. It shows the mulch beginning to smolder and then catch fire. It caused significant damage to the playground.
"There just isn't any explanation except spontaneous combustion," said Superintendent Mac Bernd.