It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien spaceship found in Russia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Do someone knows something more about this?

An expedition of Russian researchers claims to have found evidence that an alien spaceship had something to do with a huge explosion over Siberia in 1908. Experts in asteroids and comets have long said the massive blast was caused by a space rock.

The new ET claim is "a rather stupid hoax," one scientist said today. And it's one with a rich history.

The latest claim was written up by news wires and was making the Internet rounds Thursday morning. According to Agence France Presse, the scientists say they've found "an extra-terrestrial device" that explains "one of the 20th Century's biggest scientific mysteries," a catastrophe that flattened some 800 square miles of Siberian forest in a region called Tunguska.

www.space.com...

Any idea about

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Your post appears to be a direct quote from an external source; could you provide a direct link to it? I would like to do some more research on this.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
For starters- Welcome to ATS! Kick butt first post you have here.
However that being said, I do not believe the Tunguska event has anything to do with UFO's or Aliens, just simply a meteorite.However Iam open to debunking that theory, but it will take some darn good convincing.
Hasn't that site been picked over many times already?What kind of a device are we talking about here?One that blows apart meteorites before they hit?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
old news

discuss it here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join