It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Raelian Ark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Raelians belive that Noahs ark was a DNA transport ship with the soul perpose to collect DNA for further cloning of these animals, plants and so on and forth, any thoguhts to this ?

Take Care, Vix

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
In my honest opinion that guy was probably smoking something the day he met the aliens. Ok, as far as Noah building a space ship to fly around and collect DNA and then leave earth till the destruction was over is very far fetched. As we know, there has never been any real proof of that sort of technology actually existing on earth. I can imagine there may have been UFOs in those times but not to the extent where anywhere on earth was a facility to actually build a UFO. I am sure we would have found something.

Nope, i don't believe that was linked to any sort of factual events. I also don't believe we are all decedents of Noah and that the flood covered the entire earth. In the bible it only stated animals were saved. Ok this could get contentious but i guess there are a number of possibilities and we should not take any bible literally word for word. But, if you think of it, we are all supposed to be descended from Adam and if all humanity died out with a flood we would all be decedents of Noah because the family tree would have stopped at noah and then a new branch created. There wouldn't have been such a mix of peoples.

Not sure if that makes sense

Edit to add:
Can you imagine the in breeding that would have taken place. We would probably all be "different" if there was not enough diversity in terms of genetics had we only been continued though Noah.

[edit on 15/8/2007 by shearder]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Ah, the Raelians. They've been in the news locally lately. A couple of college students "infiltrated" the group to do a film expose type thing. Now the Raelians are suing the university.

Pretty interesting article- The title of this story is NOT UFO sex cult sues IUPUI

Some good background about the Raelians there. You can't make this stuff up.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vixion
Raelians belive that Noahs ark was a DNA transport ship with the soul perpose to collect DNA for further cloning of these animals, plants and so on and forth, any thoguhts to this ?

Take Care, Vix

I am not big on the Raelian's, but I can see the description above as potentially closer to the truth than we may want to believe.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I have always believed that the Ark was made of light and not wood.

Does anyone remember the thread on phosephones and how our DNA seems to have certain of these self illuminating images that are before and after they exist in our blood.

Maybe they can somehow attach to the Arc of Light to ensure future DNA replication of desired species away from the imminent danger.

A huge boat (Arc) made from wood just doesn't seem plausible,

Besides if you read carefully about Noah he had Nephilim characteristics, including hair white as snow and a shiny face hard to look upon.

Just which bloodline was preserved?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
great post intrestedalways ill have to do some more research on this light thing oyu mentioned.

Take Care, Vix

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
i can wrap my head around that, it could very well be possible.

those stories or myths, such as 'Noah'...which incidently is a copy
from the much older 'Gilgamesh' story from the Sumerians

are, imho, stories crafted to fit in with the technologicl achievements of the day,
so a interplanetary 'seeding' ship which had a continuing mission
to introduce biological life to distant & diverse rocky planets throughout the
Galaxy
became a gopher wood, sea going, barge of sorts, i.e. Ark.

Originally posted by shearder
. Ok, as far as Noah building a space ship to fly around and collect DNA and then leave earth till the destruction was over is very far fetched. As we know, there has never been any real proof of that sort of technology actually existing on earth.

perhaps in humankinds collective memory, off planet 'Genesis' scientists
seeded life, including higher evolved animals to Earth like planets,
thus Angles, & a creator were fashioned into our collective memory
and Archtypes.

but i'm not about to commit my mind & ideology to this Raelian theory

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vixion
Raelians belive that Noahs ark was a DNA transport ship with the soul purpose to collect DNA for further cloning of these animals, plants and so on and forth, any thoughts to this ?

Yep. Something like that.

Salvation of the planet, basically.

And it is time. Right NOW. That's why certain things are 'coming up' again in the news.

There is something important in what happened off the coast of New Jersey the night before last...there is a thread here

Normandy beach?
D-day?
New Ark, New Jersey?!?!!? Which is right near a road called the Shiloh Parkway.
The babe in the blue egg...the LAM of G.O.D.

No coincidences...no conflict...the seek writ of conspiracy...convergence.

It has all to do with the rise of Sothis in the summer of 2005 and the recent 'discovery' of Hasheput's mummy. Moses' mommy.
The right paw of the Sphinx opened, in Edgar Cayce-speak. Ra-Ta. The Sun of Righteousness with healing in his wings.

The opening of the Ark of the Coven-Ant. The Season of the Witch (of Endor = In Door)...the summer of love revisited...40 years ago and again this year!!

Labor day marks the end of Summer as well as the beginning of the HARVEST season...and is a day of rest from labors. Rock-tober is the month of the feast of the in-gathering. The feast of trumps. Trump cards? The tower? The world...the lovers...death on a horse...time for transformation.

September 11 is upon us once again and it has been 6 years since the balance of justice was not UPSET but rather SET RIGHT. It will be clear to many, if not all, very soon. One thing I can say is that the negative energy of 9/11 will eventually be understood in much the same way that the serpent in the garden of Eden is represented:

Hidden good in what, at first, appears to be evil.

For the second time today I must say: the bane has become the cure!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I think there's a lot more to earth's history than the silly notions of religious natives. The raelians might just be onto something. Some of their explanations for biblical myths have a certain ring of truth to them methinks.

top topics

join