It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Smoke & Mirrors - 9/11 a symptom of Peak Oil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The movie "Oil Smoke & Mirrors" is an interesting look at the Peak Oil theory and it's ties to 9/11 and The War on Terror. This 49 min. video does a great job of explaining what Peak Oil is, and how all the signs point towards the reality of Peak Oil.

Keep your tin-foil hat on tight because this video jumps into the deep end and proposes that 9/11 was simply a pre-text for war. Thermite, "pull-it", the lack of scrambled fighters, and U.S. military bases popping up in oil-rich countries are some of the topics breached in this video. I say it makes these accusations but it does so in a logical way that leaves a lasting impression on the viewer.

Through a series of impressively candid, informed and articulate interviews, this film argues that the bizzare events surrounding the 9/11 attacks, and the equally bizzare prosecution of the so-called "war on terror", can be more credibly understood in the wider context of an imminent and critical divergence between available global oil supply and increasing global oil demand.

Google Video Link

While I don't fully know if I buy into the notion that 9/11 was planned, I don't have much difficulity in believing that it was allowed to happen so that the "War on Terror" could begin. In the future we'll look back and just call it the Oil Wars.

One other related movie.
The Oil Factor: Behind the War on Terror

Google Video Link

[edit on 14-8-2007 by dbates]

new topics

join