It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda and Taliban evacuate their bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Al-Qaeda and Taliban Vacate Camps
news.speeple.com...
righttruth.typepad.com...

This is it guys. The terrorists are fleeing their bases before the US get attacked. They know a massive al-Qaeda attack on the US is very imminent and they know they would immideatly be targeted.

So many things are pointing towards the big one. A year ago muslims were ordered to leave America. Now this..

What do you guys make of this?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
There is no doubt that the pressure has been turned up on the US after the report came out saying that AL Qaeda is back to pre 911 strength. This may be just an anticipation of strikes in the region from Pakistan's Musharif or the US so that either country can say that they are really making an effort to deal with the problem.

On the other hand this could be a more negative sign that, as you suggest, indicates that some sort of attack may be afoot.

OR - maybe they are just moving because, I would assume, they have to because terrorists know that if they stay in one place for too long, then they will get bombed.

Who knows...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
We are at war with them already,if we know they have bases there we would attack instantly.The taliban know not to mass in numbers as there easy targets for our Airforce.

So you think there planning to attack america again even if it was mostly Saudis who who did it(if that is right!)

We are murdering them now in their own country,let alone waiting for another attack on american soil!

Sounds like fear mongering to me,I wouldnt worry about the Taliban unless your unlucky enough to serve in our armed forces out there.

edit*see this is pakistan side of border*I think a lot of them are going into afganistan for holy wars-there is always a lot of cannon fodder being pushed that direction.still dont think anything is being planned

[edit on 14-8-2007 by noangels2006]

new topics

join