It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange light vanishes!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
That is Century City, not Downtown LA as Jagman had previously stated.

Let's calm down just a tad.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wig
Amon Goeth

Before shooting your mouth off, you really should do some research. I don't live in USA and I found that building in 5 mins

funny pyramid shape building

Location of Park Hyatt East of the 405. Which puts OP in Brentwood Heights or Crestwood Hills

Nice pic of Park hyatt

Correct! Thanks Wig

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
O.K .... Fine.. Can I come by tomorrow? It's kind of late now. I am serious. I have never seen those buildings b4. If I'm the A-hole.....sorry!
I'm on National and Overland.

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
go outside right now... Look in this direction... see if you can't see my laser.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
No, I do not see yor " laser".

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Here is a theory.

John or Jane Doe lives on one of the upper floors of the high rises, they have temporarily placed a large mirror so as to shave, do their hair or some other less obvious reason.

The sun hits this mirror at such an angle as to produce the reflection we see on the hillside, after a time the person stands in front of the mirror to put it back in its normal place.

Now I know this appears to be grasping, but the object remains remarkably still and look carfefully at how the object disappears, it certainly appears to me to disappear from left to right as you view it, almost as if some on has moved in front of the mirror and obscured the reflection.

I know its out there, but, to me, appears more feasible than most of the theories put forward so far.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I still can't see you!.....Does that mean that you are a fake and I was right? Eh?!

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Stay out of " Google earth"! You don't know anything!

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
"To me the object/light gives the impression, when disappearing, that it is turned off but, am not sure, but may have appeared to wipe from left to right as you look at the screen. "
It also seemed to be spinning counter clockwise...

Jagman lives in that building, that is the view of his house. He has a powerful green laser that he's talking about. The question is not whether or not he actually lives there but if that is a UFO, and so far yes it is unidentified.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It looked to me like there was a light or reflector on the hill. I do not think anything strange was filmed in the video, but thanks for posting anyway.

Wig

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattyjThe question is not whether or not he actually lives there but if that is a UFO, and so far yes it is unidentified.

But not flying

Originally posted by Amon Goeth
Stay out of " Google earth"! You don't know anything!

I obviously know more than you. Oh and it helps to address your posts I had to assume this was aimed at me. I also know the tall white building in the foreground of jagman's 'sunrising' photo at the top of page 2 is
11111 Santa Monica

1 1111 Santa Monica

[edit on 15/8/2007 by Wig]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I've just watched the vid and it looks to me as if either a light in a building being switched off or car headlights.
Jagman is it possible to have a clear pic or vid of the hill in daytime also, can someone visit the hill to see what's there please

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hmm, why are all the "Sightings" we'll...All the sightings that I have seen on the site whether they be lights or actual photographs of something in the air. Produced or spotted in 2nd 3rd world countries most of the time? It just gets to me after a while...

Anyway, It looks like a car on the mountain to me. I'm all for Aliens and Spacecraft 100% really, but It just looks like something on the mountain. If I were an Alien I would move sitting down is no fun.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I have a question-

At what time in the am did the light disappear??

The reason I ask this is because imo it "COULD' have been one of the new lighted billboard signs shutting down for the day.

But that’s my opinion and I could be totally wrong and someone else might have already stated this.

On the other had you might have captured a transdimensional gateway being shutdown after the people made it through from their distopian future to warn us in the past.

But that introduces a lot of quandaries in time travel, string theory, and so forth.

If you haven’t noticed I was being a little ridiculous earlier because
1. I haven’t had coffee
2. The morning started awful.

So I apologize for my facetiousness and I stick with my billboard theory.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
it appears as though its going into warp, or rather a tear in space..
or behind a cloud? could just be a plane

Planes don't float.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
sry, looks to me like th elight is right on the hillside in backround... and then it just turned off... like someone pulled the switch... prob a building of some sorts. go drive over there and see what it is.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Looks like Jagman is back with a brand new video! Hey, whatever happened to your other one, was that ever resolved one way or the other?

Or did it end up being forgotten?

Anyways, that doesn't exactly look like a "strange" light. It really does seem like somebody or something in the distance was reflecting a high-beam light. That's just what it looks like to me.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This is an easy one. If you look closely you will se that it is actually right below a ridgeline. There is a slight contrast that reveals this.

Also it is stationary and taken at dawn.

These are normal lights that have been shut off for the morning on top of some ridge line. I see this all the time when I go to my Cabin in the Mountains.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
My analysis of this video is that the light in question is not airborne, and it is stationary on that ridge.

According to the position of that building in the video...
MapQuest

...and according to Google Earth, and the position of the buildings in relation to the camera, I have found that "Griffith Observatory", is right on that ridge, right in that direction.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is a picture of the side of it at night...

...there is also the Hollywood sign to the left, and Dodger Stadium to the right.

Although, my cacluclations were just estimated... I would really like to know the EXACT heading the camera was facing, to get a better conclusion.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by 11 11]

Wig

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I think this was unusual to jagman therfore it is not going to be a light which comes on every night or every morning.

The car headlamp theory is the most plausible.

Is there a websit where we can
a) see a topographic map of LA
b) draw a line between the 2 known points and see where it goes

Our 2 known points are corner of Wilshire & Barrington and just to the right of the Hyatt Park hotel (as per the video)

These 2 points are close together it would be better if we could ID some other feture of LA much closer to the light source.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join