It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing, Jim Marrs and "The View From Marrs" Forum

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Mr. Marrs... Hello, and I'm very glad to see you here, having been a reader of yours for "several years".

I'm thinking the conversations will be reeeeal interesting, now.

And... uh ... Don't mind Janastar. She's a little shy.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by sigung86]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to discussions here, particularly the ones involving an alien presence.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Just wanted to extend yet another welcome! Kick your shoes off! Stay a while, won't you?

[edit on 9/1/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Well Jim, welcome to our little alcove of the internet. I hope you didn't forget your tin foil hat, because I think John Lear just ran out. If so, you can have mine. Being a Borg, there's already enough metal in my head to compensate for any brain experiments that the government may be trying to pull on me. Heh, I always used it for a paperweight anyway.

Anywho, welcome aboard. Feel free to pop in and post wherever. We'd all love to hear from you.

TheBorg

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Welcome aboard, Mr. Marrs

r/s,
Sporty

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sigung86

Guess I was gushing a little, huh? I'll try to keep it down to a mild pant in the future. :-) But gee! Jim Marrs! Who woulda thunk it?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hey Mr Marrs welcome to ATS, i dont think il be posting alot in your section of the forum cause i dont know much about the topics that are already up. But im sure ill read them all.

Looking forward to your posts

Take Care, Vix

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Albeit late, I welcome you to this site, and I hope you are currently enjoying what ATS has to offer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join