It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing, Jim Marrs and "The View From Marrs" Forum

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Thank you, Mr. Marrs, for coming to ATS and thank you for how kind and friendly you have been to Springer. I look forward to reading your thoughts and I look forward to discussing some things with you.

Welcome!

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Greetings Mr. Marrs,
It is very exciting for me (and I hope many others) to have you contribute to this exciting and informative board.
"Crossfire" changed my life. It spurred me on to read the entire "Warren Report" and taught me to never trust blindly.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Welcome Mr. Marrs, and thank you for taking the time to interact with our members, or as I like to call them "extended family". We are honored to have you here and look forward to your contributions.

Now I must confess, I was the second gunmen on the grassy knoll.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Woot!
Welcome aboard Mr. Marrs. It is an honor and a great excitement to us to have you here.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Jim Marrs is a legend.

as the FMSE for the NWO, I am very excited by this news. It's gonna be amazing, we are going to get some detailed information now on the Illuminati.

Christmas has officially come earlier.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Sweet!!! We got that guy from Jurassic Park!

Just kidding. This is indeed an honor to have such a prolific writer on ATS. We're glad to have you aboard.

And may I be the first to say, that's a Jim-Dandy hat you have there.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Very hearty welcome Mr. Marrs.

Is a great honor to have you here. Looking forward to what you have to say on different topics. Again glad to have you aboard !!!

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
A late welcome aboard to Jim Marrs, I've seen him on alote of vids about 911 so I'd like to hear what he has to say about that topic or anything alien related since I'm an alien from MARS who happens to be a crime fightin' super hero. Hope we get to chat and talk about these topics.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hey Jim.....

Johnny and I have an OPEN CHAIR for whenever you want to be our guest on the ATS MIX Show. Would have loved to see you when we attend the Bay Area UFO Expo in San Jose on the 25th & 26th.

By the way.... we're neighbors...... Born, grew up, schooled and live in Dallas, Texas (with a few sidebars along the way in Nam).

[email protected]

Johnny@atsmixDOTcom

Again, welcome to our world.

Dave

[edit on 8/15/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

[edit on 1/31/08 by FredT]

JAK

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Welcome aboard Mr. Marrs.

Just yesterday I listened to you being interviewed over JFK. Very much looking forward to seeing you around ATS.

Jak

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Welcome Jim Marrs. Your insight and thoughts in Above Top Secret member forums are eagerly looked forward to Sir !!

Dallas

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Thank you sir
Its a great honor to have you with us here on ATS!
I am with many here who admire the work you have done, and really take ATS seriously. There not much else I could say that other great members havent said already! Cheers good sir, and thank you

Zy

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Mr. Marrs.I read your book Alien Agenda and found it an absolute fantastic read.I really enjoyed it and look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Thank you Mr. Marrs for joining forces to continue your work to dispel and deny ignorance.
I am a big disclosure buff and would love to hear your recent views on the subject. What in the heck is headed down the pike for people like ourselves?
I anxiously await your participation!
And thank you for the great prices through Amazon on your fascinating books.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A reminder to everyone who wants to discuss something with Jim...

Please start a new thread with the subject of your question (i.e. JFK, UFOs/Aliens etc...) in the subject box of the Original Post. Knowing that duplicate subjects will be blocked we may have to get creative with the titles for the threads.

Jim will be logging on later this afternoon to start answering questions so... start typing.

REMEMBER, we need to limit the maximum number of new questions to 10 -12 per week and only ONE question per thread.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Welcome my favorite author of all time, it's good you are with us now.

I am reading Alien Agenda a second time now, just in case I missed something, I also really enjoyed rule by secrecy...

Welcome, welcome.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
[size=10]250

In an effort to inspire more questions and interaction with Mr. Marrs, we've reduced the post-count limitation for member participation from 500 to 250.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hi Jim Marrs, welcome to the ATS community. I can't wait to see your posts here. You're a conspiracy pro? I have a lot of questions... I hope that you can answer them all.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hi Mr. Marrs, I've been anxiously awaiting the opportunity to greet you on this thread. I have so many questions in your fields of expertise. I've always been afraid of being laughed at, but I think you would take my questions seriously. A great big welcome, sir! Jana

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Mr. Marrs, this is just to good to be true, having another personality like yourself joining our board is just better than apple pie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join