It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colbert and Branson in On-Air Water Fight

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Huh...

I wonder what the odds are that it was re-shot to play down the embarassment of the original incident? I can't access U-Tube from work, so I can't see the facial expressions, but it sounds like they're far from being stuck in an awkward, uncomfortable moment, like the original witnesses claimed.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hey, did you guys see the illuminati eye on colbert's cast during the interview?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

I'm pretty sure that's just the CBS logo. He's probably got a lot of friends in the television industry by now.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Where do you think CBS got that logo?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
Where do you think CBS got that logo?

From William Golden.

BTW... I was somehow able to record the episode succesfully despite the fact that my dish had gone out the actual night of the broadcast. I guess dish records remotely?

Anyway, I watched the episode, and yeah. Totally setup and fake feeling. I'd read in one of the articles that they re-shot the interview, and I can't help but think this has to be the reshoot of that interview, where they are happy and laughing, rather than what was initially reported. There was absolutely no sign of surprise, much less anger, on the part of Colbert or Branson.

Very disappointing.

However, I must say, despite my initial reaction when reading the original news article, Branson was quite charming in the reshoot.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Wooptie doo, let him without sin cast the first stone. Who hasn't ever acted like a spoiled child in their adult lives, I know I've been a brat plenty of times and will be a brat plenty more times before I die too

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join