It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

??? end of iraq ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
So I fell asleep during a speech of Bush's ( yes, really
) And either his voice on the TV while I was asleep changed in my head, or I predicted the future. Here is what I remember from it:

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Clapping noises (like when the president enters a room)

...Bla bla bla tha t I forgot

...And there fore... we have decided to withdraw all forces from Iraq.

(Bunch of gasps from audience)

That will be all, there will be no questions, thank you, good day.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

He looked like he had a face that said "oh well, we gave it a shot" and "damn I screwed up"

If it comes true then awesome. If not, then I just overslept.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hmm...sounds like a dream to me. I don't think you have predicted the future. I won't get into great detail here (we can move to Above Politics for that) but it's a good thing you aren't predicting it as well. I can't imagine how you think an immediate withdrawal could be "awesome" It would be a mistake of Gigantic proportions.

As I said though....I won't get into that here...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Honestly, I don't see the US withdrawing from the war even after a new President is elected. We'll probably be in this war for quite a few more years despite the fact that the majority of the country are against it.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saturn
Honestly, I don't see the US withdrawing from the war even after a new President is elected. We'll probably be in this war for quite a few more years despite the fact that the majority of the country are against it.

Well that' what may need to be done. The sign of a good leader is being able to do things that aren't "popular". Hopefully we can get someone in office who will want to stop messing around and finish this thing. We have the muscle and manpower to crush Islamic extremism right now but we choose not to do so.

new topics

top topics

join