It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C & C tiberium wars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hey every oen ive been playing the new C & C game for days on end now its greta, any one else got it ?

take Care, Vix

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vixion
Hey every oen ive been playing the new C & C game for days on end now its greta, any one else got it ?

take Care, Vix

What does 'greta' mean?

I beat it. Can't wait for the expansions. Loved the new 3rd faction (great floating battleshps!).

I've always loved C&C (all except Generals because I didn't like the lack of control options: mouse was tooooo sloooow), and really enjoyed this one... BUT, this time around I kept wishing there were some other resource besides tib. I guess Warcraft and all the Age of(s) have really spoiled me!

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Ive got age of empires 2 and the expansion pack (conquarers) but C & C seems more.....fighty, you can do much mroe in fights age of empires was this unit and that unit agianst hjim and her, no real fights, but C & C uis amazing ive won a fight ont hat by just using 3 warships of the scrin, 6 players every man for him self and i flew round with them attacking from the sky, and other fights ive seen atleast 600 troops in one area and every one 'trying' to sue tatics. its soo much btetter then AOE.

o and greta is great spelt wrong.

Take Care, Vix

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I love the C&C games and have been looking at this one.
My favorite game mode is 'Skirmish' does this new one have that feature?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Tiberium wars ? yer it does, about 20-40 diferent maps, either 2 players or 8, up too you. its soo good, each team has one unit that is amazing.

Take Care, Vix

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I got it for my 360 its pretty good I am saying that yet I aint in any rush to play it and aint been for around a week or more, its a game which should be played on a PC I guess.

top topics

join