It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and the war with Palestine!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Does the NWO have any thing to do with this war? I do not see how it is benaficial to them.

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The Arabic states, while having gobs of oil money, aren't players in the NWO and such an ongoing struggle that seems to be unstabling to the area. This keeps the rich non-players busy.
Just my theory.

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i dunno the nwo is anti religious so they cud want jews wiped out cuz isn't part of the nwo a bunch of nazi's that have planning the nwo since 1945

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The war in Isreal is a symptom of the the treaties prepared after WW II and as well the Cold War.

When Nuclear war became unfeasable the econmies of the Peoples Republic of China and the Soviet Union became unstable (Military economy), leaving the United States as the only viable superpower. As a result it can be argued that the US won the cold war.

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Uh, Toltec, there is no argument that the U.S. won the Cold War. Where is the connection?

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 08:54 PM
link   
During the cold War Russia was a supplier of material and training to the Egyptians and Palestinians and Iraqis. When the cold war ended that assistance stopped (The Soviet Union became the Russian Republic). This did not mean they (the Palestinians) were motivated to fight. Nonetheless the cold war generated a means to establishing hostility between the factions (by affording them with the initial weapons and training). When looking at the Middle East say 30 years ago one cannot help but observe who's weapons they were using.

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The hostility between the Iraelis and the Arabs waw well under way long before the cold war, or even the heated days of WWII. These folks have made the Hatfields and McCoys seem like loving neighbors for a long, long time. The question was, is there a benefit to it for the NWO people. I think there is as it keeps the rich but anti-NWO Arabs busy with another enemy, an ancient enemy, to hate.

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The question is

Does the NWO have any thing to do with this war? I do not see how it is beneficial to them.

There was no country of Israel prior to WW II this not including ancient history (prior to the events at Massada). The treaties generated by that war resulted in the creation of the country (Israel) and a lot of people were displaced. The only recourse offered to the Palestinian was guns as means to resolve there problems. Mind you I do not blame the US or Russia for that matter. The real culprits are representatives of the Arab League. The ancient problems between Israel and Palestine are related to the same reasons, one does not find a mention of the Judges of Israel in the New Testament. That is with exception of the Lords Prayer and that to the Israelis, resulted in the defeat of their empire to the Romans.

The interests of the NWO is in relation to developing an economic alliance (conditions exist which are very similar, in relation to how the United States formed. In respect to its relation with countries throughout the world today, as compared to its relation to the original states which formed the US).

In essence when the cold war as lost by the former Soviet Union the Arabs as well lost support. The Russian republic was formed of the realization that the ruling body that preceded it were Hypocrites and in fact there alliances were not stable (Warsaw pact as well as relations with China). This is evident by the rush of former Soviet block countries in joining NATO (an organization designed specifically for a Nuclear war against the Soviet Union). Fact of the matter is the Russian Republic has in principal joined NATO (there is actually a really good reason for this).

Its to say that during the cold war the Arabs used the conflicts between the Former Soviet Union and the United States as a means to there end. They were probably thinking it would mean the end but they were wrong. And now they keep fighting for the real reasons they actually approached the two Superpowers in the first place.

PS: For the record I can tell the good reason why the Russian Republic has in principal joined NATO, but would have to kill you afterwards.

[Edited on 2-12-2002 by Toltec]

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I agree somewhat because if the NWO is made up of lots of nazis then they would be anti-sametic, but the suicide bombings are shown in the media so much that they must be using it as a form of propaganda. The only way i think it could be used for propaganda is to either show how being suicidle for a cuase is not a good idea, which they would want the people to believe in, because they would not want people rebeling against the NWO. Or the suicide bombings could be in the news so much to divert peoples attention away from something else.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The problem with the Nazi theory is that the NWO if there is one was against the Nazis. Nazism was a cult founded on OTHER people's ideas, the theory is Hitler used some illuminatus guide on how to control his population and take over the world. This would mean that the people he got the ideas would have been the NWO if there was one. So therefore they were against him.

I don't believe there is a NWO though, it seems more a contrivance to explain seemingly globalization of humans, which for all we know could be just a natural thing. Afterall we can go anywhere speak any language, I can get online and talk with Russians germans and English people all at the same time. Globalization seems more an effort of the common human will to commune, or at least share friendship. Which the Middle East expressly shows that it is against that, it like Nazism is a conquerer mentality wanting to remove everyone else and replace it with their ideals.

This is contradictory to most of the worlds natural behaviour, which is why most of the world takes a disliking to the Palestinian suicide bombers, and not the Israeli army.

Sincerely,
no signature

top topics

join