It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undiscoverd History: Rowsell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I just watched this show on Discovery Channel about Roswell and I think the show was done by skeptics. They reacted the crash site and how stupid is this:

They show the idea that they were dummies rather than aliens and they took a dummie and placed it on a stretcher and covered it with a sheet. IT'S A FREAKIN' DUMMIE! Why put it on a stretcher??

Then they did this memory experiment on people to show that Jesse Marcel's mind was probably disolved and he didn't have the exact year right. They showed this people a fake crash site and then met them again 1 month later and asked them what they saw and they started saying things like "Soldiers wearing masks, no bodies, and other junk". I've got a feeling these people were actors and skeptics.

They didn't even talk about the other witnesses like Glen Dennis and Jesse Marcel Jr.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It seems that most shows on Discovery and The History Channel concerning UFOs and other paranormal subjects are written by skeptics. The shows seem to leave out the best evidence, eyewitness accounts, videotape footage, etc. I find myself getting very angry while watching them. The shows seems to imply that anyone who believes in UFOs, etc or have seen them are in error or are crackpots. The shows that tick me off the most are the ones on crop circle formations. It seems most of them explain all
formations as hoaxes or some unknown act of nature.

---Matty (mattywhelz)

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by mattywhelz]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
What also got me mad about the show is that there was only ONE ufo researcher/believer on the 1 hour show. And he only got about 3 spots on the entire show. Surely this show was done by skeptics.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Sci-Fi does MUCH better in reporting what might be (is) flying in our skies. The Rendlesham show especially was one of the most unbiased and revealing programs on the subject. Discovery is good for animal/dino shows and that's about it.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dangermouse
Sci-Fi does MUCH better in reporting what might be (is) flying in our skies. The Rendlesham show especially was one of the most unbiased and revealing programs on the subject. Discovery is good for animal/dino shows and that's about it.

yup

top topics

join