It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Tiger Woods an Alien?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I heard he does qigong. after doing qigong i am pretty shure he has at least thought about them.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

Like I said, Tiger also uses the same way of gripping the club, using the 'Vardon grip'. So, I'm assuming that's the grip favored by most the Aliens, or at least those who have similar kinds of fingers as us. Now, aliens with the octuopuss like type fingers, (fingers with little suction cups on them) of course, grip the club in their own unique sort of way. To each his own. What matters is that you are comfortable in the way you hold the club.

Thanks again.

[edit on 8/17/2007 by Rudolph_X]

I didn't know Tiger used the Vardon grip ...probably because he started golfing when he was three or four ( You don't see too many people using that grip any more). I've tried it, but it just seems so alien to me.

I just got home from a nice after-work 9. Striking the ball well, but had one blow-up hole and a few 3-putts (45... yikes!)

Never took a lesson, but perhaps I should find an PGA-lien and invest in a few

- Cheers!

Hello Zarniwoop.

Thanks for the comment.

Oh yeah, Tiger has a lot of tricks up his sleeve, including some aces in the hole, that he can pull out when he needs to. He probalby keeps all his golfing secrets locked up in a vault for now. But, I'm sure once he retires, he'll write his autobiography where he'll expose lots of things about himself that we don't know, including some of his 'above top secret' golf secrets. We might have to wait for his autobiography to find out the truth about his possible links to unexplained phenomenon.

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by priloco
I heard he does qigong. after doing qigong i am pretty shure he has at least thought about them.

Hello Priloco.

Thanks for your comments.

Yes, the subtle forces all around us can be used very powerfully by those who are capable of controlling them. Maybe the aliens know more about these hidden mysteries than average folks, but that is probably because they are aliens, after all, and probably learn about those kinds of things in alien school.
The orientals love golf because it lends it self to the kind of 'energy work' they have employed for thousands of years in their martial arts. (I prefer to use 'enegy work' for healings rather than in martial or mystical arts. I always wanted to be a doctor and help folks, but it just didn't work out for me. I just wasn't smart enough or rich enough to succees in that field of endeavor.)

Sammy Snead, the golfing great, was adept at yoga. They say he used to be able to jump up and kick the ceiling in his prime. Nobody could drive the ball like Sam Snead did in his day. I got a vintage set of the Sam Snead 'Blue Rigde Mountain' irons from an auction on eBay. And funny, that's where Tiger designed and built his first golf course in the US, at the Blue Ridge Mountains region of North Carolina. It is beautifull up there. Lots of underground alien bases and tunnels there in and about North Carolina and they extend to Virginia, and are not far from Washington D.C. (It is a regular hotbed of alien activity under those mountains.) The alien lobby groups like to take their politicial friends from Washington to play golf up there. It is one of their favorite golfing spots on Earth.

Thanks again.

[edit on 8/18/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ah, R_x, I see you're still with us. I had feared that you would be called away somewhere that we couldn't follow.

You may be on to something with TW after all, though I still must say that I expect there's more to your end of the story than meets the third eye.

I have an aged uncle who in his prime was an avid golfer. Because of an upcoming family reunion, I talked to him by phone recently. Since any conversation with him always has to include at least a passing reference to The Game, I asked him for his thoughts on why TW is such a good player.

Surprisingly, Uncle Charles attributed it to his being black. Uncle seems to think that because of his skin pigmentation TW absorbs energy at a higher level than most players, which is why TW gets better as the game goes on.

Now I don't want to read too much into this as my uncle is known in the family as being in the early stages of dementia. However, it is curious that he should feel this way about TW considering that I have never mentioned the theory you have.

I just thought I would pass on that tidbit, not that it means anything.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Ah, R_x, I see you're still with us. I had feared that you would be called away somewhere that we couldn't follow.

You may be on to something with TW after all, though I still must say that I expect there's more to your end of the story than meets the third eye.

I have an aged uncle who in his prime was an avid golfer. Because of an upcoming family reunion, I talked to him by phone recently. Since any conversation with him always has to include at least a passing reference to The Game, I asked him for his thoughts on why TW is such a good player.

Surprisingly, Uncle Charles attributed it to his being black. Uncle seems to think that because of his skin pigmentation TW absorbs energy at a higher level than most players, which is why TW gets better as the game goes on.

Now I don't want to read too much into this as my uncle is known in the family as being in the early stages of dementia. However, it is curious that he should feel this way about TW considering that I have never mentioned the theory you have.

I just thought I would pass on that tidbit, not that it means anything.

Hello NGC2736.

I see you're trying to draw me into making some kind of stupid racial remark worthy of being crucified for? (Nice try.)

Tiger might not really be as 'black', as your uncle claims he is. He might, hypothetically, be an alien, after all? We haven't reached a definite conclusion to our inquiry and investigations on this thread yet!

He might be the greatest masterpiece of alien genetic engineering since Karen Mulder (the Dutch Supermodel), for all we know?
(Do a google search to see Karen Mulder in all her glory.)

To me, Tiger seems as much oriental as black. But what I like about him most is that he is an American, and represents us with some of the best qualities the U.S.A. has to offer.

He seems to have aquired that magnificent emotional and physical strenght some blacks exhibit, along with the mysterious mystical qualities of the orientals, and combined in a way, by the grace of God, that allows him to excel at the game.

He manages to control those intense emotions most of the time, while on the field, but they are a bubbling powerhouse just below his outer serene surface. And he seems to have cultivated the mysteries of oriental 'energy work' and philosophy into his game, to his credit.

Now as to what type of genetic alterations and 'improvements' the aliens might have done on him, we cannot say with any measure of certainty, yet. Our work here is not finished by any stretch of the imagination. We do know, however, that the aliens like to fool around with human genetics, either as a hobby or as a vocation... so anything is possible. We must gather more data. We need to conduct more research. We have to consider all the numerous possibilities that lay before us like grains of rice from a leaking bag, and follow the trail. No stone must be left unturned in this quest for greated knowledge and understanding.

(By the way, is Tiger playing this weekend? Need I ask - has he made the cut?)

Thanks again.

[edit on 8/18/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
R_x, I am wounded that you would see a trap in what was not even thought of as one. I will simply put your reaction down to having spent so much time looking into the motives and lifestyles of aliens that you cannot help it.

Actually, skin pigmentation would be one way to absorb solar energy on a very "personal" level. After all, solar panels are black to absorb sunlight. It might be reasonable to think that a bio-engineered entity would view the darker hues as a needed advantage in a high energy sport like golf.

And I doubt that my uncle meant anything dastardly by his remark. He is proud to have lived long enough to see such a rising star in the golf world. I realize that golfers have almost religious overtones in their view of the game, and my uncle is no exception. He seems to think TW is the new Messiah of the Church of the White Ball.

But now I must ask a question. What exactly is it that tipped you off to the status of TW? And please don't be vague on this matter, after all, we are in Skunk Works, where no idea is too insane.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You do realise that tiger woods has actually lost a match or game or whatever it is in golf. He isn't some kind of golfing demi-god
And i have a more rational explanation: Rudolf-x is really Tiger Woods trying to promote himself:lol

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by open mind

Oh, I like that idea!!!!

Now that's the way to be a conspiracy thinker!

And if R_x is TW, then his hints at alianation (sorry) could be from guilt over scamming the whole world by not revealing his true origins.

Is this disclosure?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hello NGC2736.

Well, the differences are more that just racial. Our species has various different racial elements to it, but we all are humen beings, aren't we. (Except for the aliens, that is, who may walk amongst us?) There are other differences. They are social, cultural, economical, and religious as well. That's what makes this such an interesting topic, as it touches upon all the multitudinous diversity of the different areas of our milieu.

There was no one particular thing that led to this inquiry. (Just passing the time, and enjoying the company of my peers.)

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Tiger might not really be as 'black', as your uncle claims he is. He might, hypothetically, be an alien, after all? We haven't reached a definite conclusion to our inquiry and investigations on this thread yet!

He might be the greatest masterpiece of alien genetic engineering since Karen Mulder (the Dutch Supermodel), for all we know?

I can't even believe this thread has had over 100 replies. This is the type of thread that gives all of us a bad name and is the reason that people look at us funny and call us "tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy freaks." Some people are truly paranoid. Some live in tiny little bubbles where they hear voices all day telling them to slice their wrists and hurt others. Others think of such ludicrous ideas as alien golfers. This thread is just another example of a poster's paranoid delusions.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hi

Golf... why don´t you pick a much more intense sport like Formula 1 we could say Schumacher was an alien he won 5 times.
Or even Armstrong an alien with only 1 testical lol.

Golf is a nice sport but it´s nothing compared to other sports and not many people play it on such high level as Tiger.

He is just good can´t you live with that.
My niece is connected with Indurains family and his performance on his bicycle was due to that he has a heart that´s twice the size of a normal persons heart. Nothing alien just super human we could say.

Tiger just found the thing he is good at in his life like all other sport idols have done.

Nando out!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

I can't even believe this thread has had over 100 replies. This is the type of thread that gives all of us a bad name and is the reason that people look at us funny and call us "tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy freaks." Some people are truly paranoid. Some live in tiny little bubbles where they hear voices all day telling them to slice their wrists and hurt others. Others think of such ludicrous ideas as alien golfers. This thread is just another example of a poster's paranoid delusions.

Hello Pjslug.

I already told you folks a thousand times. The topic is not as important as the interactions that we are able to enjoy by conversing together. Like they say, it is the 'journey' of discovery that's all the fun, not so much as arriving at any particular destination. What can we learn and experience from engaging ourselves in a common cause... The quest, that's what is important. And, of course, we all want to know more about the inscrutable Tiger Woods, etc. If this topic touches upon the game of golf and how it relates to the alien phenomenon, all the better. I welcome your participation. Show me your 2 cents, and I'll show you mine.

Thanks again.

[edit on 8/19/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PPLwakeUP
Hi

Hello PPLwakeUP.

Thanks for your comments. Its a pleasure to hear from you.

Golf... why don´t you pick a much more intense sport like Formula 1 we could say Schumacher was an alien he won 5 times.
Or even Armstrong an alien with only 1 testical lol.

The human potential is unlimited. You have the power to start that thread if you like. But to properly do it you'd need knowledge of the sport and its history and of the personalities who were, are, and will be involved, as well as whatever else it is you might have to bring to the table, or racetrack, as the case might be. Lots of history and effort to know about when talking about engineering cars, etc. (I used to be an auto mechanic, and had a lot of training in the field, but then I sort of switched careers, etc.)

Golf is a nice sport but it´s nothing compared to other sports and not many people play it on such high level as Tiger.

Yes, that's true... so true, indeed.

He is just good can´t you live with that.
My niece is connected with Indurains family and his performance on his bicycle was due to that he has a heart that´s twice the size of a normal persons heart. Nothing alien just super human we could say.

Very interesting, I must admit.

Tiger just found the thing he is good at in his life like all other sport idols have done.

Nando out!

Yes, he found his pathway and followed it. Isn't that what we all must do? Find out way in life. He who seeks the path to understanding and enlightenment, surely treads in the footsteps of the great trailblazers who have come before us, and are as a lamp that lights our way. Maybe that's why folks like great heros. They show us a glimps of our own potential and that all things are possible for those who believe.

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
skill is back when you didnt have technology to help you out.
My grandfather a natural par golfer with those old 'block' clubs before the 'sweet' spot was introduced, and only God knows what now days.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
skill is back when you didnt have technology to help you out.
My grandfather a natural par golfer with those old 'block' clubs before the 'sweet' spot was introduced, and only God knows what now days.

Peace

dAlen

Hello dAlen.

Thanks for your comment. Good to hear from you, again.

Life is sort of funny. One never knows how its all going to turn out. We can only hope for the best. I recently got the new 'Hammer' driver, the one put out by Jack Ham... who is the World Long Drive Champion, at least according to the Guiness Book of World Records, if you can believe them. Now, I'm hitting my drives 30 yards farther than I used to do. When you can hit the 'long ball', the game gets a whole lot easier. No doubt about it.

His ads say, "The secret is Zolex. 21st Century metal that’s 300% harder than titanium, yet twice as light." It seems they've obsoleted titanium with this new Zolex material, if you can believe what they say? The driver's head is somewhat smaller than it appears in their ads, and I'm not endorsing the club, so buyer beware. Maybe its just a sales trick to get you to spend your money for nothing?

(Personally, I think it is the shaft's flex that plays a greater role in driving distance, and the way they rate shaft-flex these days isn't standard, so mostly its a matter of luck, or trial and error, to find a good shaft-flex for your game.)

Has anyone else ever even heard of Zolex? It sounds like one of the names someone might take to use here on ATS.

Thanks again.

PS: If you can get your hands on those 'old' wood-block clubs, and vintage irons, and decide to put them up for auction an eBay, let us know. I might be tempted to bid on them myself. (One of my hobbies is golf club making, and I like to deconstruct the old clubs and look for the hidden lead weights, etc., and study the drilling and winding techniques they used.) Some of the old clubs have a distinct character to them you don't see in the modern clubs they make today, plus they're heavy with the subtle 'vibrations' of the user.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Lighten up my friend. All things in life need not be deadly serious.

And I hate to burst your bubble, but until such time as we come up with the proverbial smoking gun or ET makes such a worldwide splash that there can't be a cover-up, the people in the mainstream everyday world are very unlikely to take us serious. Embrace the tinfoil.

Besides, it's healthy to laugh at one's self from time to time. And the OP hasn't made any out-of-this-world claims. (Sorry for that.) He's only asked a question or two about how we perceive the world around us, how we evaluate what we see every day.

And the truth is, if aliens were already here, hidden like migrant Mexican workers, then that too is good to think about. Because if it were so, then that means they are not here to change our way of life, or enslave humanity. They could just be here to play golf, or sing songs, (Bob Dylan?), or learn to clog dance.

Maybe, just as gays and toy collectors have already done, aliens are set to "come out of the closet" and join with human society. Maybe our OP is testing the waters. Or maybe not. But the ideas are no more strange than many another these boards have seen.

So the next time you're on the subway and see a person that seems a tad "odd", instead of thinking that they may need a trip to the local mental health clinic, just stop and wonder if they are a tourist from the Cholon System trying to learn the customs of their new land.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hell NGC2736!

Who is the OP? What's the matter? Doesn't he rate using his 'real' name? I don't like the practice of using that term. It is de-rog-at-orry. OP? What OP? Just another way of debasing a person. Don't use the persons name. Call him an OP. Yeah, thanks. I'm not responding to anyone who calls me an OP. So you know where you can go... back under the rock you crawled out from.

First, you set a trap, trying to get folks for to make racial remarks, with all your talk about 'black' skin color, race baiting, etc. And now you seek to debase others by using foul language, OP, etc., on them. Are you a Hitlerian (a user of nazi inspired dirty tactics and tricks, not the alien type)? I've just about had it with you. Your 'sweet' words are poison. True evil can certainly be cunning, and I see 'low cunning' written all over your face like a bad tattoo.

You can depersonalise yourself by using a name like, "NGC2736" for yourself, if you like. But its not posh to to treat others like some kind of robots. You be the robot, Ok. I prefer to be human, and treat others humanely.

Now, I've had to swallow a lot of bitter pills in my day, so I could be wrong about you. If I am, I appologize, in advance.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
I can't even believe this thread has had over 100 replies.

Hello Pjslug.

Thanks for your comment.

Ok, so the secret about my childhood crush on Karen Mulder is out. Tall and beautiful with those long legs and arms that were perfectly made for golfing... She certainly would have made a great golfer, and might even have been a contender. Too bad she never took the game seriously enough. But, with golf its never too late to start. Yesterday I saw a clip where a 'young at heart' lady 102 years old got a hole in one! That's right folks. You don't have to be Tiger Woods, or an alien, to enjoy playing the game.

Thanks again.

PS: I try to be nice to the folks who come by and visit here. I do my best to help them with their game, etc. Ok, so I like people. And I enjoy talking to folks like you, as well as interacting with the aliens, who drop by from time to time. I do have some 'alien' friends so I know a little bit about how they operate, their 'modus operandi', you might say, etc. Other than that, I'm just and average Joe, like the rest of you, who knows how to type.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

PS: If you can get your hands on those 'old' wood-block clubs, and vintage irons, and decide to put them up for auction an eBay, let us know.

I had my hands on the 'vintage' clubs (my grandfathers) -
Actually, its kind of unfortunate, but they (parents)actually had them cut down in size years back when I was a kid for me to use when I took golf lessons. (i kid you not)

Personally, I would have wished/thought that they would leave them as they were...but thats neither here nor there now.

But if my memory serves me correctly he had a #2 (and again I havent played golf since I was a child...but I seem to recall that a #2 was a 'rare' club as they started at #3.)

One of the clubs actually had a wood handle - Im betting it was the putt - but it could have been the #2 (its been so long ago.)

Anyway...who knows, maybe one day I will pick the sport up again, not to many courses here in Hungary (though I bet there are some in Budapest - quite a trip though from where Im at)

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 19-8-2007 by dAlen]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

PS: If you can get your hands on those 'old' wood-block clubs, and vintage irons, and decide to put them up for auction an eBay, let us know.

I had my hands on the 'vintage' clubs (my grandfathers) -
Actually, its kind of unfortunate, but they (parents)actually had them cut down in size years back when I was a kid for me to use when I took golf lessons. (i kid you not)

Personally, I would have wished/thought that they would leave them as they were...but thats neither here nor there now.

But if my memory serves me correctly he had a #2 (and again I havent played golf since I was a child...but I seem to recall that a #2 was a 'rare' club as they started at #3.)

One of the clubs actually had a wood handle - Im betting it was the putt - but it could have been the #2 (its been so long ago.)

Anyway...who knows, maybe one day I will pick the sport up again, not to many courses here in Hungary (though I bet there are some in Budapest - quite a trip though from where Im at)

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 19-8-2007 by dAlen]

Hello dAlen.

In golf, they say, "Only God can hit a #1 iron". A #2 iron is hard to hit properly because it requires a great deal of strength to hit it right, so your grandfather must have been a very strong man. (Its not that the club is rare, it is just too hard to hit for most folks who lack the strenght, so they don't use it.)

Well, most folks start out practicing putting on the rugs in their house, into some sort of tilted over cup, as a sort of meditiation. Like a mind over matter experiment, through the use of their 'intentions', to see if they can get the golf ball to roll where they aim it, and go into the cup.

Then they graduate from that to using a pitching wedge to chip balls, off the rug, into a pillow or something like that, which they usuallly prop up against a wall, etc.

Once they start breaking the lamps, windows, etc., and other furniture in the house, its time to go to the driving range, or at least out doors.

Too bad about the clubs. Anyway, you can usually find used clubs in the wantads, cheap. Lots of clubs end up being thrown into one of the lakes near the golf course, but you'd need scuba gear to get those.

Golf can be a very frustrating game, so for those who can master the game of golf, mastering life is a piece of cake.

Tiger was lucky that he started learning the game when he was young (as most aliens do).

Thanks again.

PS: Myself, I prefer to practice much more than actually going out to play a roung of golf on the golf course. To me, the golf course is the test. Practice is doing one's homework and sort of preparing for the test. Unfortunately, most golfers never practice much, they just go to the golf course and play as one might expect to without the proper practice and training, which is usually not that great.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join