It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Tiger Woods an Alien?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
The big question would be why on earth an alien would come hundreds (thousands?) of light-years to come and play golf on our planet? Don't they have golf on Mars (or Venus or wherever he is presumably from)?

Mabye the conditions on earth with 9.8 m/s gravity is just the perfect fit.

That condition, along with our proximity to the sun are the 2 most important things for this planet, and golf aprently...

And on a back on topic, i think Oprah is an alien for sure, has you seen the eyes on that women...

[edit on 8/14/2007 by TKainZero]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
steve-o
that is the truth..

How did truth enter this board so quickly? Must be some kinda truth board - where people - see the whole world..

whatever....
Thanks for respondin' my long lost cousin, another person I have permission to name as an alien is Michael Jackson. My other cousin was the one who set his hair on fire in that Pepsi commercial he did many years ago. We still have the real Michael Jackson held captive, we've been luring more kids into Neverland ranch for genetic experiments.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

(This post was intentionally left blank.)

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

PS: Hey, at least I'm not quoting Adolf Hitler in my posts, like you do in all of yours. Did you know that Hitler hated golf. Yes, its true.
[edit on 8/14/2007 by Rudolph_X]

#1. Please explain to me what this has to do with the thread you created?

#2. Yes I do quote Hitler, it is in my "signature" and that is why it shows up in every post I make. Did you bother to read the quote? If you had you might be able to see how it is relevant to today's global situations.

#3. This thread was a waste of bandwidth. The idea was ridiculous, you offered no proof at all, then you go on to say it was bogus but you did it to get people to converse with you so you could share knowledge. If you wanted to share knowledge, I am sure you will find many others who more than willing to discuss and debate an issue. Unfortunately this thread is nothing more than you trying to get people to pay attention to you. I will say it again, this thread is a waste of bandwidth. Your completely blank post above me just proves my point.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I don't see how you can say that George Bush is a lizard man and then deny the plausibility that Tiger Woods is an alien.

At any rate, I have the proof that you all were asking for in regards to Tiger Woods' status as an alien.

After seeing the harsh treatment that Randolph or Rudolph or Jim or whatever the hell the OP's name is received for his psychotic...er...unconventional theories regarding Tiger Woods, I did a little research myself and found this picture. Yes, Tiger Woods is holding a man's face. He obviously ate him. He did a rather clean job of it. Looks kinda proud too. Hence, he can only be alien.

Case closed.

Signed,
Nef

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I just have a question for you are you serious? Just because he is a golf prodigy he must be an alien?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
nice one Rudolph_X
i had a good laugh, thank you

i always thought michael schumacher was different from your average driver (pun intended).
maybe most of our great sports people are aliens, just here to make fools out of us.
but lets be honest here, golf needed something, how can any human watch or play that stupid game
it is BORING

tiger alien LMAO

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ok. Now when I worked as a flyfishing guide on the Green River here in Utah, Tiger Woods used to use our guide service. I took Tiger fishing, and later went steelheading with him and his buddy Mark to the Deschutes river in Oregon. Tiger Woods is no alien. Seriously. Although I do have some interesting stories about him. He is an amazing athlete though!

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
ahhh

but bigfoot

was he extremely good at fishing as well

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well no, not as good a fisherman as a golfer. But fun to be around. A lot of folks tend to think he's a little on the uppity side, but if I was a young billionaire, I think I would be too. Actually I would probably be an all out dork. Enough about me. It was a fun experience, and the only time I've ever flown on a private jet.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
nice one bigfoot
so he is just a regular guy then
who is extremely good at golf but not so good a fisherman

he does seem to be a nice person, even if he is alien

and he only has a personal jet, no space craft, dammit

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
hang on the OP might be onto something here ....

people are always saying why would intelligent creatures travel millions of light years just to hover over a city and zip about a bit ..

there here to play golf obviously .. golf is a quite type of game so why would they shout about it? there obviously up there waiting for there buddy to finish on the 18th hole...*sarcasm mode off*

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

(This post was intentionally left blank.)

Oh was that for me? Thanx so much for your reply. Now how about posting it for everyone to see.Come on buddy, just bring it.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Soooo, does that mean that you believe all other great athlete's are alien?
There are a few athlete's who have performed the way Tiger has, in their own sport. I'm sure we can all think of other athletes, active or retired, that compare to Tiger.
It's funny to think about, but I'm guessing no.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Oh was that for me? Thanx so much for your reply. Now how about posting it for everyone to see.Come on buddy, just bring it.

Hello AccessDenied.

Thanks for your comments.

I posted it on another thread. You'll never find it.

Thanks again (for helping me... to get dumped in SkunkWorks).

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Is Tiger Woods an Alien?

I think thats the funniest thing that I've ever read on this board.

and thats saying A LOT

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Just for clarity, AccessDenied's comment had no influence to move the thread. The thread perfectly fits the bill for Skunk Works and would have been moved with or without AD's comment. And personally I wouldn't call Skunk Works a dump. It's one of my personal favourites with some of the most interesting theories.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf

Just for clarity, AccessDenied's comment had no influence to move the thread. The thread perfectly fits the bill for Skunk Works and would have been moved with or without AD's comment. And personally I wouldn't call Skunk Works a dump. It's one of my personal favourites with some of the most interesting theories.

Hello Gemwolf.

Thanks for your comment.

I'm sorry if you misunderstood me. I never called "Skunk Works a dump," as your post seems to imply. I said that I got 'dumped' into Skunk Works. That is a totaly different statement. I'm the one who got dumped. Where they dumped me, I don't know, but Skunk Works implies the 'work' sort of 'stinks', right?

Thanks again.

PS: No hard feeling on my part. I wish you all well. Have fun!

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I'm sorry if you misunderstood me. I never called "Skunk Works a dump," as your post seems to imply. I said that I got 'dumped' into Skunk Works. That is a totaly different statement. I'm the one who got dumped. Where they dumped me, I don't know, but Skunk Works implies the 'work' sort of 'stinks', right?

Thanks again.

PS: No hard feeling on my part. I wish you all well. Have fun!

Everything's open for interpretation I suppose. But still, you make it sound like it was a bad thing or a punishment that your thread got moved. It wasn't - trust me. Certain things just fit better in certain places. You know, order just makes things so much easier.

As for Skunk Works stinking - I think not. Some of my best threads (that I authored) you'll find in Skunk Works. And by no means do I think my work stinks. And I can name hundreds of threads from the top of my head that don't stink either. As I said. Skunk Works isn't a bad place. In aliens and UFOs your thread would have disappeared without much attention. Here in Skunk Works people are more inclined to open their minds to your theories - "far out" or not. In Aliens & UFOs they'll just call you "a nutter" and move on. Here you get to explain yourself with fair reason.

In short. Embrace the move of your thread. Don't feel that you were punished or that there should be negativity around your thread. The ball is in your court, what you do with it is up to you.

Edit: Sp.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Something which stands out to me is that in considering those who immediately rushed to scoff at the concept of Woods being ET is that apparently being rich, black and talented immediately discounts the possibility.

In my personal thinking, Tiger Woods was simply born with an astounding aptitude for mastering the game of Golf, which fortunately for him is the very sport he trained in since childhood. Over the years Woods utilized his natural aptitudes and abilities to become the greatest golfer of modern times.

I don't feel Woods is ET, however I'm not aware of any accessible means by which I can factually determine that either; I can only speculate if curious, and consider others' input. I believe someone once said there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join