It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Tiger Woods an Alien?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Argh,

Not another one.....

You seem to be able to tell us alot about aliens, how do u know anyhoo?
can u prove it? or are you just writing this stuff to get points from the people who reply coz there fed up with threads like this?
I agree with Access Denied, this should be moved or even scrapped as this is clearly not a serious author who has no serious proof and hence absolutely no serious logic behind their opening post nor the replies to people intervening in this thread.

Well in Buddhism they believe in reincarnation, so from a Buddhists point of view, his preparation must have taken many lifetimes to accomplish. You are the one insulting them to say that he prepared for all this in merely one lifetime. So it is you who should appologize for your complete disregard for an other's point of view.

You have no idea what a Buddhists point of views are on this subject, they would probably think that your whole basis of rationality is a petty grab for attention like most of us here do. According to your foundation of thought , Anyone who accomplishes alot in there life is a Buddhist and must have been reincarnated a couple times because its impossible to attain greatness in something in one lifetime??Yeh Right...Btw People are replying to your ridiculous claims with Their Own Point Of View and you feel the need to troll,Bait and shoot them down about it such as you did to Seagull and then you have a whine about them not respecting others point of view?! Leave your hypocrite attitude somewhere else and try practice what you preach instead of insulting people because you cant grasp another persons concept of thinking nor give them the respect and applause them for being good at something.

I never did in fact say that Tiger Woods is an alien, in the first place. I merely posed the question: Is Tiger Woods an Alien? Then we have to look at the facts, and anyone who is aware of the reality of what is really going on, wouldn't dismiss the possibilities based on their own limited knowledge too quickly without a fair hearing.

No you didnt say that he WAS an alien your just suggesting that because he can play better then you , that he must be an extra-terrestrial Otherwise you wouldnt have posted such a conceptionaly blind and narrow minded thread heading to wich you then proceed to preach to people that they must look at the "Facts" and anyone who is aware of the reality of what is really going on, wouldnt dismiss the possibilities based on there own "Limited"Knowledge..What a load of BS, How about you tell us because you seem to know what is "really going on" just whats happening with the PGA Alien circuit or how about You provide some facts yourself that is unless of course you cant, because of your own Limited knowledge of things How dare you shoot AboveTopSecret members down because you have double standards. Have a look at the Motto . Its Deny Ignorance or did you see it and it skipped your mind??

Maybe someone will come forward who knows the truth? Did you ever think about that? Lets give them a chance to convince us one way or the other. Of course,

Yes , if you look back at the replies to your incredibly daft question you will see that alot of people who know the "truth" as you put it come and post replies to you at which point you flame them for it, as i said practice what you preach and leave your double standard hypocrisy at the door next time.

only folks who really know a lot about aliens are qualified to speak on the issue.

Read the ATS terms and protocol, you'll find that anyone can speak in here if they want to and you have no say whatsoever about who does and doesnt

We all already know what the ignoramuses are going to say.

Translation "We allready know what anyone who has an opinion other then mine is going to say"
If you cant stand people having there own opinion and not agreeing with you
you have no right to imply that they are stupid.
And yes because you have answered every reply with the same introduction, We certainly do....

Deny Ignorance

Omega

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gonquin
No offence threads like this just make some of the serious work people do round here look bad.

Oh relax, it's Skunk Works.

I don't think Tiger's an alien, I just think he was touched by the hand of God and given a God-like short game.

Now, on the other hand, I think his wife is one of those Nordic aliens.

Peace

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cibai

Maybe African + Asian will result good golfer. It is ashame many white men tried to suppress him, because they think golf is for white men only.

I agree, and I hope the implication (even if subconscious or unintended) isn't that because a non-white person is extremely proficient in a sport dominated by white men that he must non-human. He's an alien because he's not supposed to be better than them?

To my knowledge golfers like Byron Nelson or Jack Nicklaus never had to worry about this kind of insult to their natural talents and hard work. It could be that he just had to work harder at getting any sort of recognition in an arena that constantly tired to put him down or "in his place". Tiger's overcome a lot of negativity from the very start of his career.

Navy club apologies for racism that marred Wood's early golf days

The extraordinary story of Tiger Woods, a black American who became the most dominant player in a sport known as a bastion of social conservatism, became even more extraordinary yesterday when it emerged the world's No1 golfer developed his skills as a teenager against a backdrop of harassment, some of it racially motivated, at his first club in southern California.
wow

He even had to face bigoted jealously from fellow professionals.

After he completed his win, golfer Fuzzy Zoeller said the following about the new star: "Pat him on the back. Say congratulations ... and tell him not to serve fried chicken next year ... or collard greens or whatever the hell they serve."
CNN

Now that he's proven himself to be an extraordinary talent he must be an alien because he's just so darned good.

Although this thread is a bit odd, the idea is ridiculous, and I cannot stand the elitist world of Golf I will answer the question:

No Tiger is not an alien, he's a talented player in a sport that says he shouldn't be. I believe in life outside of earth but if aliens were simply avid Golfers I really wouldn't want to meet them.

Here's a question: If Jack Nicklaus is still ahead of Tiger shouldn't he be the alien?

The end.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Oh relax, it's Skunk Works.

It wasn't posted in Skunk first...it was moved.
If I had known that though I wouldn't have replied.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I find it amusing and sad, all at the same time, that we can discuss the "reptilian" appearance of Bush 41 on these pages, but so many want to hang the guy who slanders the image of Tiger Woods by saying the same sort of nonsense.

I'm not a Bush fan, nor a golfer. And I don't think that the reptoids are here.

But this thread is no more, or less, idiotic than about half of the ideas that get recognition here. Yet, the OP is getting a hard time over it because????????? Is it that Tiger Woods is black, and our society says that no one should whisper disparaging remarks against a black person? (I have noted that Colin Powell is never painted in a bad light on these forums, though he endorsed the WMD idea as a reason to go to Iraq, just the same as others did.)

Or is it that golf, that highbrowed game of the middle class, is so sacred that it is blasphemy to poke a bit of fun at it? Could it be that the Scots have a plan to dominate the civilized world through this game? Is Sunday, that day of Christian worship, being taken over by this idiotic game just a way to deny God? Are TPTB dumbing down the middle class with this mindless chasing of a small white ball, and thereby paving the way to world dominance?

Chill out people. If there weren't a few threads to laugh at, this place would be so much doom and gloom that it would be a chore to come here and face it. And the "wasted" bandwidth is not likely to break ATS; as a matter of fact, if all the silly threads were removed, then ATS might have trouble paying the bills, as it would go from being a very large site to just another middle weight destination on the cyber highway.

And maybe Tiger is an alien, after all, he likes Buicks.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Oh wow the things that happen when I log out for a couple of hours.
A) Thanks to the mods for moving this to Skunkworks.
B)OP, What the heck are your comments to me suppose to mean? Assuming you ever return to answer them.And by all means post them here. No u2u. You speak of a third page of this thread where you have already revealed answers in your other dimension or alternate reality, or wherever you are, why not in your response to me in the first place?
C) What the heck kind of a deja vu are you talking about? I'm getting a feeling alright, a really ODD one.
D) You are obviously not an entirely new member here, and should know better than to create a thread in the UFO forum, with such wide speculation and not a shred of proof to substantiate it.
E) Where the heck did I put my troll spray!!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Rudolph_X stop watching 3rd rock from the sun and btw superman isnt based on a true story

btw einstein and da vinci are reptiles and there are two bush jr one is a reptile the other one is son of satan come on this is getting ridiculous these are things i've read here on ats move this thread to jokes on the bts site

[edit on 14-8-2007 by dahl]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Dahl- It's a waste of bandwidth wherever it is. I just want to hear the answers to my questions. I probably won't get them though.

Edit to add- I HATE GOLF!

[edit on 14-8-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

How dare you!!!! Off with her head!

Peace

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by AccessDenied

How dare you!!!! Off with her head!

Peace

Just try it Doc!

Ram

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I pressume this thread has split people up yet another time. Like words spreading by the winds of ATS.
A title for a song I think.

Winds Of ATS.
It threw me on the chair and sat me infront of a Computer. Who invented this crap? Computers are amazing tool that has a flat surface for you to read on (the Monitor).
I have a mouse, a clean table, and just the Keyboard.

What sat me down on that chair in the first place? The computer or the web-page ATS.

Or the Aliens?!
You ever heard of back engineered tools? Useable tools.
Electronics are amazing - I dunno about that golfer... You proberly watch to much TV.
I remember the name Tiger Woods from a Computergame - long time ago - Are you sure he can still play golf?

How old is this Alien?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I know for a fact Tiger Woods is an alien 'cause I myself am an alien who just happened to take over Peter Parker's job as a reporter for the Daily Bugle and bein' a super hero. Me and Tiger are relatives from Mars but he ended up gettin' the better disguise while I had to turn into a poor reporter who's datting life sucks and can't stay in an apartment for more than a month 'cause he can't pay the damn rent !! (just kiddin')

Ram

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
steve-o
that is the truth..

How did truth enter this board so quickly? Must be some kinda truth board - where people - see the whole world..

whatever....

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This thread is amusing. Funny that previous to Tiger Woods being branded an alien, Jack Nicklaus was branded a god. You know, in the way that Eddie Van Halen was once branded a god. Eddie's not looking too much like a God these days is he? So Tiger still has more to prove. First overcoming the discrimination of the likes of Fuzzy Zoeller, and now instead of being hailed a god he's just a mere alien. He's not even human anymore. Well, at least the editors of Golf Digest see the humor in the ridiculous attitudes of men:

This joke was submitted after first appearing in Golf Digest.

Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus and Tiger Woods are standing at the throne of heaven. God looks at them and says, "Before granting you a place at my side, I must ask you what you have learned, what you believe in."

God asks Arnie first: "What do you believe?" Arnie thinks long and hard, looks God in the eye, and says, "I believe in hard work, and in staying true to family and friends. I believe in giving. I was lucky, but I always tried to do right by my fans."

God can't help but see the essential goodness of Palmer, and offers him a seat to his left. Then God turns to Nicklaus and says, "What do you believe?"

Jack says, "I believe passion, discipline, courage and honor are the fundamentals of life. Like Arnold, I believe in hard work. I, too, have been lucky, but win or lose, I've always tried to be a true sportsman, both on and off the playing fields."

God is greatly moved by Jack's high-pitched eloquence, and he offers him a seat to his right.

Finally, God turns to Woods: "And you, Tiger, what do you believe?"

Tiger replies, "I believe you're in my seat."

Source

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Best laugh I had on this thread all day. My only question is, why were all three there at the SAME time? J/K

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Some people are gifted prodigies and are born with the ability to do things others cant.
I dont care for Golf
it looks very boring to me, but i have seen him play and he is a genius at what he does.

Its a gift - He didnt land on Earth and go to town on golf.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I dont care for Golf
it looks very boring to me

Enough golf bashing already!
You really have to play it to appreciate it.

On topic, I would be more likely to believe that he was genetically engineered by Nike, using DNA from Jack Nicklaus and Bobby Jones, as well as his father's.

Think about it, he was on national TV hitting golf balls as a toddler. It's almost like somebody knew what was to come and was starting the legend.

Peace

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That was the Mike Douglas show he was on at about three years old and yup, he was hitting it pretty darned well. An alien? Come on. The best golfer ever? Probably.
I'd encourage anyone who golfs to go watch him play sometime, -it's something you won't forget.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Claiming Tiger Woods is an Alien is like claiming Kobe Bryant, Sidney Crosby,
or Nobby Stiles to be aliens. Well are they aliens? No sir they are not, they just
merely excel at their careers more then any other.
A few years down the road you will see someone beating his records. I am sorry, I do not see Woods as being an alien just because he is better then
everyone at golf.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Nobby Stiles

WTF is that?????

Is he a badminton player or something?

Peace

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join