It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Tiger Woods an Alien?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hello Folks!

I just raise this question because... the way he plays Golf is 'out of this world'!

Maybe somebody out there knows the truth?

Maybe somebody out there is willing to risk the wrath of the black ops, ET abductors, frustrated golfers, and Tiger Woods' fans, to come out here and speak openly, to speak truth to power?

Don't be just another disgruntled poster - let your views be known! (What's the worst they can do... kill you?)

Ok, so you will never be able to play golf like Tiger Woods, but that just proves that you are merely human.

He just won his 13th Major and is slowly but steadily chasing after Jack's all time record of 18. You tell me. Is Tiger Woods only human? Or, is he an alien? Maybe the greatest alien golfer of all time?

Thanks for your comments.

[edit on 8/14/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Woops... I read something wrong
I appologise...

[edit on 14/8/07 by flice]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
Woops... I read something wrong
I appologise...

[edit on 14/8/07 by flice]

Hello Flice.

Maybe new reading glasses would help. But, I doubt they'd do anything for a slice, if that's your problem.

Thanks again.

PS: Maybe Mr. Flice has a slice, and needs work on his golf swing? Golf is a grueling and tortuous game for mere humans, only an alien comes off the 18th green smiling.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Are you serious about this?? I really hope you are cause if not, this thread is a waste of bandwidth.

If you are serious, I have to wonder about your mental state
I guess what I am trying to say is, No I do not think Tiger Woods is an alien.

Where you do some of you guys get this stuff??

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The big question would be why on earth an alien would come hundreds (thousands?) of light-years to come and play golf on our planet? Don't they have golf on Mars (or Venus or wherever he is presumably from)?

Don't you think it's a bit of an insult to Mr. Woods (and the whole human race) to say no human can play such good golf thus he must be from another planet?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by section8citizen
Are you serious about this?? I really hope you are cause if not, this thread is a waste of bandwidth.

If you are serious, I have to wonder about your mental state
I guess what I am trying to say is, No I do not think Tiger Woods is an alien.

Where you do some of you guys get this stuff??

Hello Section8citizen.

Well, that's how you get after playing 18 holes of golf in +98 degrees, in the heat and humidity, under a noon time sun. But don't get me wrong, its not the heat, its the golf that sort of plays tricks on your mind.

Thanks again.

PS: Hey, at least I'm not quoting Adolf Hitler in my posts, like you do in all of yours. Did you know that Hitler hated golf. Yes, its true. He was jealous because the Scottish invented the game. Maybe that is why he bombed them. There is a bunker out on the old course in Scotland where they turned one of Hitler's bomb holes into a sand trap, did you know? Golfers play out of that sand trap and they probably don't even know who dug the original hole. Funny how some things are, eh? That's the great thing about the Scots, they always manage to find a fit use for everything. Like building golf courses on the links, etc.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
No.

If someone is very skilled at something you should NEVER assume that they're an Alien and that you're 'only human' so you could never become as good as them. That's what I call lazy (Not you... but if someone gave up at golf because they thought Tiger Woods was an Alien).

The only way people get good at things is by practise and determination. Nothing more. Nothing less.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
No offence threads like this just make some of the serious work people do round here look bad.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
The big question would be why on earth an alien would come hundreds (thousands?) of light-years to come and play golf on our planet?

Hello Gemwolf.

I know you might find it hard to believe, but some aliens are born on Earth (Its similar to when Mexicans are born in America. You can be a Mexican and be born in America, and you can be an alien and be born in America, same difference. Its just that you come from a different place). They covertly grow up and live like ordinary folks, and actually spend most of their earthly lives here, learning the language, etc. Off-planet aliens are different, they have to travel to get here.

Why would they come? Maybe its the 'Greens Fees' (how much it costs to play a round) they are a lot cheaper here on Earth, especially at the municipal courses.
The travel is no problem for them. Heck, they can go anywhere they want faster than the speed of light.

Don't they have golf on Mars (or Venus or wherever he is presumably from)?

Oh yeah, there are plenty of courses out there, but playing the same courses over and over all the time, for all eternity, gets a little stale after a while, and they are always looking for greener pastures. Its also a matter of who they get to play with. Say if you show up as a single, the starter will match you up with other fellows and gals, so you get to spend some quality time with an alien. For them we are the aliens. So, one of them might zoom down to play a round of golf with me from time to time. I suppose it depends on what kind of mood they are in, or if they are on assignment.

Don't you think it's a bit of an insult to Mr. Woods (and the whole human race) to say no human can play such good golf thus he must be from another planet?

Now you're putting words into my mouth, words I never said.

I said that the way he plays is 'out of this world'.

I suppose it is a matter of semantics, and of how you want to understand what you read or hear about. Some folks always like taking the wrong view on things simply because they want to start a fight, or something. Other folks can be too forgiving and let the nemisis off the hook too easily by doing the opposite.

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by gonquin
No offence threads like this just make some of the serious work people do round here look bad.

I have to agree here.If you want to talk about Tiger Woods, the alien UFO forum is not the place no matter how good he is.Unless you can prove your claim that he is in fact an Alien, I suggest this be moved to Skunkworks.Please, more time reading about aliens and/or UFO's may be beneficial.

Not meaning to be rude, just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello Folks!

Don't be just another disgruntled poster - let your views be known! (What's the worst they can do... kill you?)

Ok, so you will never be able to play golf like Tiger Woods, but that just proves that you are merely human.

I don't think so, and we don't know what alien is so we can't say he is alien.

When he was young his mum bring him to Buddhism shrine, the monk said to his mother that your son will become a great man.

Maybe African + Asian will result good golfer.

It is ashame many white men tried to suppress him, because they think golf is for white men only.

Watch the movie.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz
No.

If someone is very skilled at something you should NEVER assume that they're an Alien and that you're 'only human' so you could never become as good as them. That's what I call lazy (Not you... but if someone gave up at golf because they thought Tiger Woods was an Alien).

The only way people get good at things is by practise and determination. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Hello C0bzz.

Thanks for your commets.

You can practice all you want, but without ET talent, you might get good enough to shoot par. To be the best, #1 in the world (Earth), there has to be something special in your genes. Genetics is what the aliens do. They like playing around with peoples and/or alien genes.

(Being the #1 golfer on Earth gives Tiger special playing priviliges. It makes him eligible to play in off-world tournaments. He might have even won the Mars Open for all we know? I've hear the Martian players usually have longer arms than Earthlings do, so you'd think that they'd have an advantage. Not so, the gravity difference on Earth make the earthlings the stronger players, so the advantages sort of even out.)

The human gene pool on Earth is controlled by ET. That's ipso facto. They where here long before humans existed. Some folks believe that it was the 'Aliens' who created the human race to serve as 'containers' for evolving souls who are at the level of civilization on Earth, so they can continue their spiritual evolution, etc.

Now some golfers might be good because their genes where enhanced or upgraded to have that special talent. Whereas, some other golfers might be good because they are covertly aliens incognito.

When it comes to being the best golfer in the world... a special model of genetically enhanced alien, designed for the purpose of playing golf is the most likely probability. I mean, can you prove that he is not an alien? Of course not. So what does that leave us? It leaves us to speculate.

Thanks again.

PS: Just another thought. An alien has no right to a U.S. passport. So Tiger might be holding those tropies illegally, if he really is an off-world alien. (That is an issue for the legal department.) Or, maybe he just plays like an alien? Or, maybe he's an alien who was born on Earth? You tell me. What do you think?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Alrighty then...

This is headed well up on my list of weird threads. I'm not being terribly complimentary either.

The fact that "Tiger" Woods has spent a significant portion of his life on the links practising his craft means nothing? It must be aliens? Nothing like insulting the man's skill.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Hello Gonquin.

Thanks for your comment.

Nothing could ever be more serious to those who worship the (somewhat mythical) Golfing Gods! Go to the Golf Hall of Fame, in New Jersey, if you want to see the seriousness of it all. The billions of dollars spent on golf keeps Earth's economy growing, and the great charity work golf contributes to communities throughout the galaxy speaks for itself. These, just a few of the monuments to golf, are an everlasting tribute to the (human/alien) spirit of civility in competition.

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cibai

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello Folks!

I don't think so, and we don't know what alien is so we can't say he is alien.

When he was young his mum bring him to Buddhism shrine, the monk said to his mother that your son will become a great man.

Maybe African + Asian will result good golfer.

It is ashame many white men tried to suppress him, because they think golf is for white men only.

Watch the movie.

Hello Cibai.

Yes, I agree with you. Absolutely. Like you said, they think that golf is only for the white man. But they are wrong 100% wrong. Aliens love golf too. What about the guy who hit the first golf ball on the moon? Did you know? His caddie was probably an alien!

Also, the monk might have said that he will be a great soul? You know how word meanings can get twisted around in translations. The word soul, being, man, can often get mistakenly translated? Some words can mean more than one thing depending on the context in which it is used.

Thanks again.

PS: They haven't made the movie yet, so to see it we'd be needing a time machine. If you find one, let me know, because I'd like to tag along. Or, maybe some alien would be kind enough to give us a ride to a movie theater where it is playing, somewhere in the not to distant future. Oh, and maybe we can stop along the way to play a round of golf?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I know why he came to earth, he is in fact the worst alien golfer so he came here so he can be the best. All the other ninja aliens beat him on golf big time

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

I have to agree here.If you want to talk about Tiger Woods, the alien UFO forum is not the place no matter how good he is.Unless you can prove your claim that he is in fact an Alien, I suggest this be moved to Skunkworks.Please, more time reading about aliens and/or UFO's may be beneficial.

Not meaning to be rude, just my 2 cents.

Hello AccessDenied.

Thanks for your comment.

You say you want proof? I don't know... I'm not sure you could handle the truth. It goes deep, and sometimes it gets gory. It is a long story and there is no simple way to explain it, but I think the explanation on page 3 of this thread, although not unequivical proof, is at least a valid theory. (In this dimension I haven't written my 'proof on page 3' yet, but its there. Your timeline might coincide with it, and maybe you'll be satisfied with the proof you seek, or it might not, and the page will be blank.

Thanks again.

Thanks again.

PS: Man, that was just like a flash of deja vu, happening all over again. Did you feel it? (Maybe its just that old war wound acting up again? Nothing to see here folks, just keep moving along...) I suppose one can mistake a sense of humor with triviality, but there is a difference, don't you know?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I know why he came to earth, he is in fact the worst alien golfer so he came here so he can be the best. All the other ninja aliens beat him on golf big time

Hello PsykoOps.

Thanks for your comment.

That's the best theory I've heard yet.

I suppose one would have to take the difference in alien golf course terrain and design into account. Who knows how the grass grows on those worlds? How thick is the rough, how fair the fairway, or even if the ball rolls or floats when putting on the greens?

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Alrighty then...

This is headed well up on my list of weird threads. I'm not being terribly complimentary either.

The fact that "Tiger" Woods has spent a significant portion of his life on the links practising his craft means nothing? It must be aliens? Nothing like insulting the man's skill.

Hello there Seagull.

Well in Buddhism they believe in reincarnation, so from a Buddhists point of view, his preparation must have taken many lifetimes to accomplish. You are the one insulting them to say that he prepared for all this in merely one lifetime. So it is you who should appologize for your complete disregard for an other's point of view.

I never did in fact say that Tiger Woods is an alien, in the first place. I merely posed the question: Is Tiger Woods an Alien? Then we have to look at the facts, and anyone who is aware of the reality of what is really going on, wouldn't dismiss the possibilities based on their own limited knowledge too quickly without a fair hearing.

Maybe someone will come forward who knows the truth? Did you ever think about that? Lets give them a chance to convince us one way or the other. Of course, only folks who really know a lot about aliens are qualified to speak on the issue. We all already know what the ignoramuses are going to say.

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hello Folks!

Thanks for the memories.

I'm getting tired of this thread already. Now I am sorry that I even bothered to start it. I am hereby abandoning this thread. The moderators can pull the plug on it if they want.

I won't be posting here anymore. Its all yours. Have fun.

It is what you might have been able to learn from me, about what I know about the aliens and their UFOs, that matters most. I could have shared what I know with you, but now I can see that's not what you want.

The topic, could have been any topic. The thread topic is only a vehicle that allows me to relate some of my knowledge and experience, and to answer your questions regarding UFOs and Aliens. Its really not about Tiger Woods at all. I could have used any kind of topic title to help draw you into conversation with me. I picked the one about Tiger Woods hoping that this would attract Golf advertisers to help fund ATS by running their ads on my golf related pages. I don't know if you noticed it but the ads space to the right of my column was empty, meaning no ads, no revenue to help pay for the service ATS provides us.

I suppose you are not interested in having a conversation with me anyway. That's OK. Goodbye. Maybe I'll catch you on another thread, elsewhere and elsewhen.

Thanks again.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join