It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the NWO needs to do...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Is take away our leaders. If they somehow managed to take away / or breed us not to think as leaders but as followers...the world is theirs.

Forget all that conspiracy crap. If we have no leaders, who would stand up against them?

Now for a Harry Carey...

your thoughts...

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
sorry, drunk.

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by kegs]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles
If they somehow managed to breed us not to think as leaders but as followers...the world is theirs.

Maybe they don't do it with "breeding" technics, but I thought the whole point of organised religions was to turn people into followers...

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Now that is interesting... I never thought about that. So all religions are pretty much in control, interesting idea.

Now, how do they control people with religion? Subliminal messaging?

your thoughts...

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Firstly nice Avatar
i love HALO... 2 will be better...

Take away all the leaders then the world would be theirs... the majority of the world wouldn't care less even if it disrupted their lives... we're bred to believe do what your told and conform to the expectations of the government... so if there are no leaders to question and lead people away from the NWO ideal everyone will just succumb and live with it... humans are social animals and social animals need a leader and 9 times out of 10 the leader will be followed without question

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
they control people with religion by instilling the "fear of god" into them.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
as worldwatcher said, they pretty much use fear to control the masses, but not only with religions.

But most of all, with religion, they want to suppress creativity, freethinking & imagination. Or at least that's what I think... They want to set the rules & thinking patern. They're barely brainwashing people, in a politicly correct way.

And remember how religion opposed science for so long? Why would they want to stop or slow progress anyway???

If organised religions are not a tool of control, than I don't know what it is.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm still not sure about the whole religion thing. Most people I know who go to church don't seem to be controlled. Since we I don't go to church I can only assume that I am not in control.

My point is that people don't seem to have the fear of god in them anymore. Though it might have worked in the middle ages, I don't believe that it is as effective anymore. Except for maybe in the less educated minds or war torn lands (thats another discussion though).

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
One of the basic "wrongs" in christianity is oppression/repression.....do you think god wants us to conform to the NWO?...I dont.

Edit* I am trying to say that, Christianity preaches Against oppression/repression
so how can it be part of a plan to promote it?

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by cyberpilot]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
In World War 2 there was a massive Christian "Mass" (and still people that were around in the Wars, are Christians)

So as MrJingles Says,

"Except for maybe in the less educated minds or war torn lands (thats another discussion though)." In times of depressing people call out to God in fear, In time of need.

and what do you mean? Do you mean that no one is in Control?

"Most people I know who go to church don't seem to be controlled. Since we I don't go to church I can only assume that I am not in control. "

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles
I'm still not sure about the whole religion thing. Most people I know who go to church don't seem to be controlled.

Well, some will go to church each sunday, some will give money each sunday, most are told what is good and what is bad, they don't get to figure it out by them selve. Truely religious people will confess for their sins, wtf is this? Invasion of privacy to me...

I think one could see this as some kind of control.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
'In World War 2 there was a massive Christian "Mass" (and still people that were around in the Wars, are Christians) "

Jesus never supported wars.

so if one goes to war, he is not a christian.

top topics

join