It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most convincing image/video that you have seen that...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
What is the most convincing image or video that you have seen that some form of extraterrestrial life exists and is visiting Earth. I am not quite sure myself and I thought I would like to ask the community to share your favorite piece of evidence.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
You should check this out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't buy the motorbikes explanation.

Full video, here:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-8-2007 by JackHill]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This set of photographs taken at Greenbay are probably the most amazing i've seen.

As i understand, they haven't been debunked as CGI.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The material along with the story of the Falcon Lake encounter is my personal favorite.

It takes more than just a simple photograph or video to impress me.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Extraterrestrials only exist in hollywood films and comic books.

[MOD EDIT] removed profanity and instult to member.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Gyroscope I think you need to be a bit more constructive, less narrow minded and realise that this little bubble you live in isn't what you think. Wind your neck in, give your head a shake and do some actual research you peanut.

Anyone who tells me that there is no evidence to prove the existence of ET life is met with a look of disbelief.

www.tracieaustin.com...

This is to do with implants that they are definately not of this world. I actually watched this guy on tv not long ago and he's of the same thinking as me, if it's there and it's not ours, it has to be from another world, technology and race.

To me this is the smoking gun. We are beng tracked, watched and time will only tell why.

Keep looking up.

Remirah.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hello Dulcimer.

Do you find it strange how Quartz always pop's up ?

I remember a thread not too long ago where a father took his son for an off road drive his son (very young three i think) then started to act in a strange manner.

He then mentioned on the video about a large quartz outcrop as big as a house and you could see it in the distance.

I think there is a connection with quartz and strange thing's going down.
(I think im going to buy a peice of quartz the size of a house)
...................................................................................................

Hello fooffstarr.

When i look at the light configuration under the ufo picture's that interest you. What spring's to my mind in an instant is the fact that those light's could be changed to a certain pattern and frequancy. So at for example a great distance they would resemble an aircraft of earth like proportion's and origion.

However i have also seen a few hoax video's where actual small scale blimp's were used to resemble a U.F.O. So when i see something that looks amazing i must show a little caution.

Just two ideas i had when i looked at those picture's and i like them.
.............................................................................................

"Most convincing image/video that i have seen............"

There are 3 movies of object's contained on a thread i created with footage i found. I am still trying to contact the person who brought the footage to my attention and beleive i am getting pretty close to that day.

The thread has been shown some intrest so i suggest you read it all you will enjoy it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope you can add a little or maybe take something from it.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 14-8-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gyroscope
Extraterrestrials only exist in hollywood films and comic books.
I think it's your head that's stuck mate.My fave video is the one where the craft flies over a river, opens some fins? up then shoots off. Not sure what it's called or where it was taken. I don't need a video to prove the existence of UFOs though. I've had a very impressive (close) sighting of my own. It was black, kind of flattish on top with short, stubby wings curved up each side, (Manta?) and a textured, cone-ish? underside. Even though it was a bright sunny day I could see a red-pink flashing light from the whole underneath. I just wish I had my camera out sooner. All I managed to capture was a few poor pics as it moved away.

[MOD EDIT] removed profanity and insult from quote.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Has this Israeli video been explained? ...

www.youtube.com...

Always seemed quite cool to me

[edit on 8/14/2007 by uv777bk]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Remirah

I actually watched this guy on tv not long ago and he's of the same thinking as me

There in lies your problem. Once Greenstar and Bluebeam are inacted you will be amongst the sheeple. Rejoice to the alien lord.

Do greys exist? Of course they do. I have seen them with my own eyes.

Are greys from outer space? No. They are pure biological creations of mankind.

Any of you telling me that I've got my head up my arse ought to examine how deeply you have been programmed yourselves. It's happening on this forum just as sure as I type this message. I'd be willing to bet that over 70% of the active members of this forum are being paid to post here. Now what does that tell you?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
thanks guy/girls for the responses.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
gyroscope, hows about you go back to the Skunkworks where you came from.

Stop coming into this topic to insult people and start fights. Your opinions are your own and we don't have to share them, so don't bite at people that differ from you.

All of your last post is opinion only, it cannot be proven, so please stop ramming it down peoples throats.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The best convincing evidence that I came accost isn't in a video or photo. It's the word of my father. He isn't the type to make up stories. He is a Christian guy that goes to church 3 times a week. He has only told a few people outside the family about what he saw. Back in the 70s my father, mother, uncle, aunt and my grandparents were at my grandparents house, I was also there but I was a 2 year old. They said a flying saucer came and hovered the yard. It made no noise and had lights around the bottom. My dad said that it was so close he could hit it with a baseball. There were other witnesses as well. None of these people have ever reported it. I believe them because I know them personally and know they wouldn't ever make it up. I'll bet this happens all the time. Id like to know how many people have seen things and just never spoke of it again. And of course, they don't know if it was alien or something our government has.

** edit* I almost forgot. They said the saucer hovered over the yard and then just in the blink of an eye, it was gone.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by martianvirus]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by martianvirus
The best convincing evidence that I came accost isn't in a video or photo. It's the word of my father. He isn't the type to make up stories. He is a Christian guy that goes to church 3 times a week. He has only told a few people outside the family about what he saw. Back in the 70s my father, mother, uncle, aunt and my grandparents were at my grandparents house, I was also there but I was a 2 year old. They said a flying saucer came and hovered the yard. It made no noise and had lights around the bottom. My dad said that it was so close he could hit it with a baseball. There were other witnesses as well. None of these people have ever reported it. I believe them because I know them personally and know they wouldn't ever make it up. I'll bet this happens all the time. Id like to know how many people have seen things and just never spoke of it again. And of course, they don't know if it was alien or something our government has.

** edit* I almost forgot. They said the saucer hovered over the yard and then just in the blink of an eye, it was gone.

How many of them are petrified and scared of what they saw rather of just not wanting to be ridiculed rather than being seen as a crazy.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gyroscope

Originally posted by Remirah

I actually watched this guy on tv not long ago and he's of the same thinking as me

There in lies your problem. Once Greenstar and Bluebeam are inacted you will be amongst the sheeple. Rejoice to the alien lord.

Do greys exist? Of course they do. I have seen them with my own eyes.

Are greys from outer space? No. They are pure biological creations of mankind.

Any of you telling me that I've got my head up my arse ought to examine how deeply you have been programmed yourselves. It's happening on this forum just as sure as I type this message. I'd be willing to bet that over 70% of the active members of this forum are being paid to post here. Now what does that tell you?

There are greys that are man made and there are greys that are alien. I'm assuming you got your information from Stewart Swerdlow.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by olerris

Originally posted by martianvirus

How many of them are petrified and scared of what they saw rather of just not wanting to be ridiculed rather than being seen as a crazy.

None of the above. They were not afraid of it. They are not afraid of looking crazy. I guess it's more of an attitude that it doesn't effect their lives so they are not out to prove anything to the world. And like I said, they have told a few people like good friends. But what else do you expect? Stand on a street corner and yell out stuff about saucers?

People see a lot of things, but just don't talk about it for lots of reasons.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Here's a good one that i personally cant explain and it certainly isn't CGI, i believe theres one already on here about UFO's in Santiago Chile, this one is a different one, could be same event.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-8-2007 by luis9343]

new topics

top topics

join