It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs - a YouTube 'Best-Of' Compilation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Let's face it - trying to do serious UFO research via YouTube can be a chore, and sifting through clip after clip of CGI, shaky lights in the sky, aliens in trees, airplanes, missiles, and hoax after silly hoax can be painful to say the least.

So I've decided to list some of my favorites here (keep in mind there are many many more, but you'll inevitably find more great examples on your own). These are simply the ones I personally find most interesting. I'm sure many or most of these have been posted separately here on ATS before, but here they are on one page in a concise list. Most of these are documentaries, conferences & interviews. The only isolated UFO clip I've included is the infamous STS-48 UFO.

Feel free to add these to your own YouTube favorites, and if anything I've included is outright bogus please say so. Also, some of the links below are to the first part of the video - you have to find the links to the following portions on YouTube.

Out of the Blue (full documentary) www.youtube.com...

UFOs, The Hidden Evidence (full documentary) www.youtube.com...

Fastwalkers (full documentary) www.youtube.com...

UFOs, The Greatest Story Ever Denied (Part 1) www.youtube.com...

UFO Files, Black Box UFO Secrets Revealed (Part 1 of 5) www.youtube.com...

UFO Files - Alien Engineering (Part 1 of 10) www.youtube.com...

The Disclosure Project - Part 1 www.youtube.com...

Artificial Structures on Mars - Conference www.youtube.com...

Gary McKinnon interview www.youtube.com...

UFO Conference 2005 - Jaime Maussan (Part 1 of 10) www.youtube.com...

UFO Conference 2006 - Jaime Maussan(Part 1 of 10) www.youtube.com...

Mexican UFOS on Fox News - Stephen Bassett www.youtube.com...

The State of Ufology - Part 1 of 7 www.youtube.com...

Robert O. Dean Interview - Part 1 of 2 www.youtube.com...

John Lear Disclosure Briefing - Part 1 of 3 www.youtube.com...

David Adair Interview - Part 1 of 15 (part 9 begins with approach to Area 51) www.youtube.com...

Philip J. Corso Interview - Part 1 of 16 www.youtube.com...

Philip Schneider - brief speech www.youtube.com...

62 Children in Zimbabwe experience Mass ET Contact www.youtube.com...

Mass contact in Russia (poor quality) www.youtube.com...

Phobos 2 Mars Mission UFO www.youtube.com...

NASA Mission STS48 - UFO fired upon www.youtube.com...

~Enjoy~

[edit on 13/8/07 by Evasius]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Why would you link the documentaries to youtube and not google video. Its way better.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Thanks for the links Evasius.
I'll have to add this thread to my favorites so I can watch all of them another time.

Which one do you think is the best of the bunch?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by weknowyouknow
Why would you link the documentaries to youtube and not google video. Its way better.

I have a 'Google Compilation' on deck and will post the thread soon. There are quite a few that are worth seeing that can't be found on Youtube.

And Umbrax, thanks, but it's hard to narrow it down -- the best of the best vids for me would be 'Out of the Blue,' 'The Greatest Story Ever Denied,' and the Gary McKinnon interview. 'The Disclosure Project' is essential viewing, regardless of whether you agree with Mr. Greer's side projects.

However they all offer a little something interesting, unique, and essential and give a better understanding of what's going on in Ufology today. There's plenty that I've missed on Youtube, I'll leave those for you to find. Like I said, google list coming soon.

[edit on 14/8/07 by Evasius]

new topics

top topics

join