It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Cures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hey,

Since there was a topic about Kevin T's book on here (even though i think he is a fraud). i thought it would be interesting to start a thread where everyone could post some natural cures that they know for certain things.

just list the illness or symptom and then list the natural cure you know of that helps it. if there is a specific recipe that you use list how much of each thing if you can, that way if people want to try it they know how much to use.

Here is one of mine:
Cherokee Indian Recipe for Nausea, flu, and common cold

1 whole ginger root
1 lemon
1/3 cup of honey
4 cups of water

Instructions:

Cut ginger root into pieces about the size of a quarter, can be larger. leave the skin on.
then cut the lemon. can just cut across to where they are in the shape of circles. also leave the skin on.

put 4 cups of water into a pot and place it on high heat.
put in all the ginger root and lemon pieces that you have cut up.
bring pot to a boil
once pot is boiling remove from heat and place it in the fridge or the freezer until it has completely cooled down.
once it has become cool take it out and place it back on the heat and bring to a boil again. (this process of boiling, cooling down, and reboiling is very important.)

once pot as come to a boil remove from heat. stir the pot and place in the 1/3 cup of honey and stir again. pour some of the mixture into a cup and drink. must drink 2 cups for this to work. i use this whenever i have a cold or a fever. brings my fever down and really soothes me when i am nautious. it works wonders.

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

join