It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Headaches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
For the last 2 day's my son who is 10 years old has had a very bad headache in his temple area. He seem's to be alittle hot but nothing abnormal. He was out in the sun alot yesterday and that had seem'd to make it worse for him. Gave him asprine and alot of cold water, put a cold towel over his head and still he's in pain. Any idea's on this one. Please give some advice. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Is the headache only on one side? Does sound and light give him pain?

No matter the answers I would recommend a visit to your local emergency room to rule out more serious causes.

I'll be moving this thread to the BTS Health forum in a moment.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Take him to a doctor...

That's the best an only medical advice you should get from the internet.

On a side note:

Why not use aspirin to lower my child's fever?

In rare cases aspirin can cause Reye's syndrome in children who have the flu or the chickenpox. Reye's syndrome is a serious illness that can lead to death. Because it may be hard to tell if your child has one of these infections, it's best not to use aspirin.

familydoctor.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Have you taken the child to a doctor? I dont think we have doctors here.
Or take him to the hospital and get him checked out.
It could be anything from his eyesight to sugar levels to anything. Its probably not serious, but i'd have him checked by a profesional.

I hope he gets well soon.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the advice and moving this over to a diffrent thread. I am new to this board and have alot to learn from it. Thanks again folks.

top topics

join