It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Weed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by insite

Originally posted by mikromarius
About coca. You would be pretty stupid if you travelled the Andes without a handful of leaves in your belt. Atleast if you're a smoker with bad lungs.

I'm going to Ecuador this summer, I'll keep that in mind! Though I'd prefer a big rock of Peruvian "Scale," leaves should do the trick when the budget is tight.

*EDIT: I'm a smoker of all things smokable. Guess I should heed your advice.

[Edited on 1-21-2004 by insite]

Yes, I heared it on Globe Trekker, a great program BTW. Because of the thin air up there us lowlanders get dissy and tired, something I won't recommend if you are travelling along a two feet wide road cut out in the mountainside with immanent death as the result if you stumble. Besides you can use it for payment. It is commonly accepted currency among the highlanders up there. They would probably not have existed if it weren't for coca leaves. Just common sense. Has nothing to do with being high other than the altitude you're travelling at.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ever wonder what the goverment really thinks? Why was it outlawed?

www.wealth4freedom.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
Then of course there are the more obscure designers like STP, '___', etc... many of which are (like '___' and Psilosybin) are derivatives of indole alkloids....
lord knows where that stuff originates...

'___' occurs naturally in tall grass found in marsh / wetlands areas. '___' has been used for several hundred years by South American tribes in spiritual rituals, before it every became a designer drug. Most synthesized '___' is fake anyway.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You know, I don't have a problem with natural growing drugs.

It's the people that abuse them.

They don't want to listen to reason
They try to rationalize and listen to people that have that in common to back up their points
They are lazy, do nothing's, who most likely are involved in other deliquent acts.

Trust me, I know a few, young and old.

They haven't evolved, and the rate their going, I doubt they ever will.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

They try to rationalize and listen to people that have that in common to back up their points
They are lazy, do nothing's, who most likely are involved in other deliquent acts.

Somebody needs a good dose of Bill Hicks! Why shouldn't people be allowed to use naturally growing substances for their own spiritual/physical benefits? How can this be written off as 'abuse'? Sure, some drugs do have the large potential to create social problems within society, but many of these problems are caused by the drugs laws themselves. You cannot simply write off drug users as unevolved delinquents. People have a right to their own body and mind.

what right does anyone have to tell what I can do with my mind?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Trust me, I know a few, young and old.

you are ignorant. lazy, donothing delinquents can be linked with almost any group of people. this is called stereotyping, and leads to prejudice, bigotry, descrimination, violence, and eventually genocide.

the fact is, any drug or substance used by anyone can be found in nature in some way shape or form, so we are all drug users. anyone who says they don't use drugs is full of $hit

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join