It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Weed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

Originally posted by Killuminati
Or would you rather have government inspected weed coming from trusted sources?

Hmmm. Have the government involved in the manufacture of a drug?
Who knows what they might add to it.......

exactly. think about this logically. when people buy weed, if it's schwaggy, at least around here, they pay less or get more for.sometimes both. of course living in Seattle, you almost never get sh!tty buds.(btw, for those not in the know, we also don't ever use the term "kind" bud here either. there is no need for it when nearly all the bud you get, or at least i get, is high quality chronic. kind bud is what decent weed is called in southern states like arizona. this is because the other bud usually isn't even green. mexican dirt weed. that's real schwag.)

back on subject now, what motive would a drug dealer have for putting chemicals in his bud? to make an extra dollar per 40 bucks? or maybe to make his customers sick, so they'd never buy his weed again?

what motive would the govt. have? no need to name even one, because every person on this board could come up with dozens.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Get your very own free copy of Reefer Madness here!

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Originally posted by thedarkprojekt
It would be more wise to just legalize pot and make revenue off it. Where i live there was just a massive pot bust, and its estimated that they make annually 3.2 billion dollars. Why is the government not taking this into consideration? I also heard a couple of other interesting points such as for every house in my province we pay $50 to illegal growing operations that siphon electricity from the providers. Why not make some profit rather then continue fighting something that will obviously never cease to exist, that doesn't make much sense to me

HEY I DO NOT WANT THE GOVERNMENT INVOLVED IN REGULATING, OR GROWING WEED, ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS LEGALIZE IT. Once that is done it will really take the wind out of the sails of organized crime. It is so easy to start a petty criminal organization selling weed and petty organizations grow into major organizations over time. I am so sure that almost every kid in high school knows the school pusher that is raking in the bucks. By allowing individual users to grow what they want there will be BILLIONS of dollars less going to criminal enterprises. Not to mention the BILLIONS of dollars to be saved on prosecution, incarceration, and law enforcement.

[Edited on 1-16-2004 by groingrinder]

not necessarily legalizing, but decriminalization. I dont think people in general are ready (or mature) enough to have it made totally legal. There are a lot of people with strong misconceptions about the drug and its uses or effects. Its these people who must change their opinions before the drug can be sent on the road to being legal. Just like anything else in life, marijuana is a very personal drug and people react differently to using it. I for one recognize that my body and mind get a lot more pleasure from smoking weed than drinking alcohol. But thats just me. Everyone has their vices, with decriminalization, marijuana smokers everywhere will be able to carry it around in small amounts without fear of being thrown in jail.

and thats another thing. our jails are too full of pot smokers. there are murderers, rapists, thieves, etc running free in our country because there is no room in our prisons to put them. Serious offenders are being released everyday to make room for pot smokers. This doesnt make any sense...

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
this is the most common misconception among pro marijuana voters. they all think, just because the meaning of the word, that it would be best to legalize weed. decriminalization is far more in the favor of all pot smokers. norml will explain this all at their site.www.norml.org

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Some of you missed the point. im glad this post got you guys talking, but listen, weed comes right out of the ground to my lungs, everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thing else may come from organic sources but it takes a nice ride threw the hands of man for the finished product. cannabis comes straight from the hands of mother nature. the strongest argument I have heard so far is that all these other drugs originate from organic sources. but when you take them as a drug they are manipulated. so all I am saying is total 100% with out any doubt in annoys mind, a bud from this plant straight out of the ground, smoked gets you high, to labs no chemicals added 100% natural right? cant get safer then that. so what's really going on? this shouldn't be classified as a drug. drugs are created by man. alcohol included. i meen you cant goto the asprin tree, or take a needle off a bush and inject, or goto the beer pond and fill up a mug. all of this stuff is mad by man. but you can goto the cannibis tree roll up a branch and puff away. I dont do any other drugs. and really its not my point to defend smokeing pot, its not for everyone. what im trying to do is find out from biblical point of view on smokeing. I meen its clearly ok to drink , jesus drank on some wine.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
can you honestly say these don't look heavenly?

http://www.drchroni cs-seeds.co.uk/media/ni03~nl~x~bb.jpg[/url]

[Edited on 1-17-2004 by dunkleskates]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   
sodium bicarbonate- baking soda, coc aine, hmm both natural substances, "crack" boom, whats the harm?
+ the last guy i dated; it made him floppy, smoking constricts blood vessels.. get the [ ] picture?

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
uhh coc aine is refined...

lol.

www.erowid.org... aine/coc aine_basics.shtml

PS: This one dunkleskates posted is awesome!

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

lol.

WTF does this have to do with weed?

I didnt know there were so many potheads on ATS. It explains a lot actually.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
uhh I dont really remember her post ... I think she was trying to link coc aine and pot. saying WELL THEY ARE BOTH NATURALS SATAN SATAN SATAN DRUGS!

But, coc aine is refined, just grow weed and enjoy, kthx.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   

uhh I dont really remember her post ... I think she was trying to link coc aine and pot. saying WELL THEY ARE BOTH NATURALS SATAN SATAN SATAN DRUGS!

But, coc aine is refined, just grow weed and enjoy, kthx.

LMAO!! ok ok.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   

lol.

www.erowid.org... aine/coc aine_basics.shtml

it's called ice. from nirvana seeds. looks kinda like the white rhino we had around here a few months back.

thats the kinda # where you get buzzed just look ing at it

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
i personally believe god created marijuana as a form of medicine and as a means to expand the mind. although i think it was also intended to be smoked in moderation and not to be used as a means of escapism.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   

*drools*

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViNZiNO
Hey, im pretty new around here, and I would like some people who know what they are talking about to elaberate on this. god created all the plants and animales right. so what is the purpose of canibus. i meen look at other drugs cocain? created by man.RXs are all created by man. alchole was created by man. but canibus is natural grows straight off the plant right out of the earth. this plant was created not manufactured by man. so please those with more knowlege elaberate.

Well hashisj is refined weed just like cocain is refined coca. Alcohol is hardly man made, it exists naturally all over the Earth. The purpose of weed? Well it can be used to produce nearly everything we rely on today, except glass perhaps, and it's darn good to smoke also. It should be legal to smoke in our laws just as it was in the first law God gave us. Did you know that when Moses annointed Aaron he used a salve containing great ammounts of canabis oil? King David and King Jesjuah was also annointed with such salve or oil. And weed is described several places in the Tannakh. And it is always discribed as something good. Hmmm......

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius
Well hashisj is refined weed just like cocain is refined coca. Alcohol is hardly man made, it exists naturally all over the Earth. The purpose of weed? Well it can be used to produce nearly everything we rely on today, except glass perhaps, and it's darn good to smoke also. It should be legal to smoke in our laws just as it was in the first law God gave us. Did you know that when Moses annointed Aaron he used a salve containing great ammounts of canabis oil? King David and King Jesjuah was also annointed with such salve or oil. And weed is described several places in the Tannakh. And it is always discribed as something good. Hmmm......

Blessings,
Mikromarius

I can make hash in my bathroom with cold water and a pillowcase. Cocaine requires an emulsifying agent like gasoline to refine it.

Other than that, hell yeah Mikromarius. It's hard to find someone who actually knows things about the world on a spiritual level and can back them up. I read almost the exact same thing you just posted in High Times last year. Thanks for the refreshing insight and actual topic contribution!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by insite
I can make hash in my bathroom with cold water and a pillowcase. Cocaine requires an emulsifying agent like gasoline to refine it.

Well I can make sherras or whatever it's called simply by rolling a fresh bud in my hands or by pressing it really tight together in a French coffee press *wishing I had some fresh bud in order to make my own*

About coca. You would be pretty stupid if you travelled the Andes without a handful of leaves in your belt. Atleast if you're a smoker with bad lungs.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius
About coca. You would be pretty stupid if you travelled the Andes without a handful of leaves in your belt. Atleast if you're a smoker with bad lungs.

I'm going to Ecuador this summer, I'll keep that in mind! Though I'd prefer a big rock of Peruvian "Scale," leaves should do the trick when the budget is tight.

*EDIT: I'm a smoker of all things smokable. Guess I should heed your advice.

[Edited on 1-21-2004 by insite]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join