It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and the fight with Palestine? What does the NWO have to do with this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I am new so dont make a mockery of me. I was wondering since the NWO controls a lot of what happens in the world today then what is their point in the Israel and Palestine war?

Also i was wondering if any one knew a website that had any information of any of the NWO leaders of the location of the NWO?

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Yeah good question...

My take on it is that the wants to keep hold of Israel for some reason, I do not know what. It uses its subsidies from America to fund telecoms companies that can spy on any American citizen...

But that's a story for another post...

[Edited on 2-12-2002 by Fantastic_Damage]

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 10:28 PM
link   
They allies with towle heads, why do you think they won't let the American puppet government sit back while Isreal kicks @$$. No, they come in and tell them to stop. The towelheads don't worry for NWO watches out for them. So they do what they want.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Why does any "NWO" have to have anything to do with the conflict in the middle east? It is a dispute over land, and there is little evidence to show that there is any secretive power involved

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Just because u have not seen it does not mean that it is not there...

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I personally don't believe in NWO.So I don't see how it can any connection with Israeli/Palestinian conflict.

But Pizzaman if you want to find out more about NWO visit the New World Order Forum here.You'll find at least 60 topics and on those topics you'll find plenty of links I'm sure.

top topics

join