It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets talk about Space Serpents! They are REAL!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I have spent many happy hours at Zorgons site and there is a heap of reading to be done there regarding these ' serpents'. Cant remember exactly where but if he pops in, Im sure he can steer you in the right direction
Very interesting it was.....and from some big wigs to boot!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

You start out with a post title like that, and leave me with a 20 second video on youtube? Not even a simplke comment? Pox on you! Post some context here, your theory of it, your evidence as it is, you back up, history thereof, blogs about, forum thoughts and theories. Don't leave me hanging.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

The first video isn't working.

The second video looks a lot like someone accidentally let go of a balloon, there's no point of reference in it and its only 19 seconds long and therefore completely useless.

All Nasa UFO footage I've ever seen has been inconclusive, there are always objects moving but there's no way to tell what those objects are. There could, hypothetically, be a lifeform that lives in the vacuum of space but we've got no evidence of one. We'd need to capture one, find a fossil of one that fell to Earth, we'd need actual scientific evidence.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
In the video which depicts a blurry blob in the blue sky, is it fair to cal this a "Space Serpent"?! It appears to be in our atmosphere and clearly not in "space". And, isn't a serpent a snake? Since when do snakes fly. I'm thoroughly confused. Is this serious?!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I thought this "space serpent" was suppose to be in space; not in the sky. Whatever this white blob is it sure is moving like a serpent somewhat. At least for a while then I can't tell anymore after the camera adjusts. The first video doesn't work in case you didn't notice by the way.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
There is NO WAY those are alife. They would be frozen solid in orbit.

Now that you said that, they just became even more complex in order to keep the believers believing:

They are now lifeforms that have natural anti-freeze coursing through their biomass... yeah, just like some of those insects and frogs.... yeah... that's it.. let's relate something totally unrelated to them that already exists... that's the ticket. If we just keep making them more complex then I can keep believing that they are life forms. Hey, maybe some people will even say they are robotic.... now there are TWO reasons why they are still real!

SO, THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY REAL AND YOU DEBUNKERS ARE ALL WRONG SKEPTIC CIA FRONTMEN.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It could be some kind of plasma, perhaps there are heaps of creatures like that which we can't see with our regular eyes, but every so-often become visible in our world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join