It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets talk about Space Serpents! They are REAL!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to post these vid links here,i think these have been mentioned before as space worms but space serpents sounds better!

Wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if there are a lot of creatures who can live in space,the creatures we have here on the bottom of the ocean can survive harsh conditions so there has to be life in space too

I think there is some russian footage of a pulsating glowing worm like creature floating near their craft.Who knows what these are but its good fun to talk about what they could be!

As for space junk,might be-might not be

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
That 50 foot balloon and others like it would probably explain a lot of sightings of these 'space serpents', but not sure about all of them. Also, I don't think they're space serpents, they're space worms. They are man-made experiments.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
You're absolutely right. You said , the first video is space junk. You didn't say "my personal opinion is that it may be space junk". You are poorly researched and you've joined the wrong community because the prestigious members here will never take you seriously. You sprouted out your opinion as fact, and your name ironically represents your posts. You wanna prove to us its space junk, go ahead... you got 10,000 characters. Lets see what you got. I've shown you videos of what looks to be a biological entity floating in the atmosphere in erratic patterns, and I've provided links of videos you can watch which show the same phenomenon. Now, you show me videos of your "space junk".

Yeah, let me get right up there and show you some home videos of space junk, lol. Seriously though, the burden of proof is on you. You the one making the out of this world claim that we are watching real video of "Space Serpents" My claim is space junk, and there are enough videos out there of space junk to compare it to (and no I wont bother posting it, look it up yourself, lol) My claim is based in a little more reality than yours, so you need to step up and give us some better evidence. I don't need to believe in any of your ideas, but your telling me there are Space Serpents (oh my, lol) floating in earth orbit. You base this off a few blurry videos and let it rip. I believe you need to have a small reality check here.......

So, how did those "Space Serpents" get all the way out here? They can roll around all they want, but that will not propel them across the vastness of space. They would need a push to get going at the THOUSANDS of miles per hour necessary for them to be real in the videos you claim they are in. Let me guess, they hitched a ride on a comet and detached themselves when they saw a nice blue planet to hang out at? Come on man, think this through a little......

May I remind you, that things floting and twisting in micro-gravity do things that look completely odd compared to our lifetime of earth-based motion experience. Here we have gravity, atmosphere, etc.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Dosnt seem like such a streach to me, if something can live extremely deep sea, why can something life extremely high altatude? possibly its just a being that can only strive in thin air or something like that?

Pardon my spelling i just woke up haha

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
iteresting, it looks like it's wobbling or flexing quite a bit in the 1 st video, the second video is harder to make out as well, as far as it being "space junk" well here is a whole page of vids, nothing looks like that stuff

video.google.com...

Lot's of other videos of "interesting things" but none that look like the 2 videos

could this be the Dragon of St George? is it the legendary "white worm" of legend? interesting

Look up the origins of chutes and ladders ( board game ) it's called something different in the UK.................................

[edit on 14-8-2007 by thedigirati]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Chutes & Ladders? Snakes & Arrows

I only know this because I saw Rush a couple of weeks ago and that's the title to their new album and it's origins are explained in the tour program. Not sure what the relevance is here.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
o my god space serpents...i never really though things like this could exist....dam i hate space snakes
and serpent sounds even more nasty

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Here is another very interesting space serpent video:

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The op's vids are interesting, and could be interpreted either way; space junk or unidentified creature (though it would be some creature that can live that high up). Personally, I rely on my gut feeling to provide me with an answer, even though it might not be the right one.

I think they're alive.

If a piece of junk were floating in the same manner in the depths of the ocean, we could explain its movements by means of currents. In space...wel, are there currents in space? (That's a rhetorical question, by the way).

How did this piece of 'space junk' attain its momentum, not velocity, but circular motion? What hit, or shoved it hard enough in such a manner to get it moving so? And besides that, what is it? Has there ever been any explanation? I'm fully aware that there are thousands of pieces of detritus up there, but does any of them fit the things we're seeing?

In the same vein, there's something about the tether incident video, and the way the spheres swarm around, that suggests very strongly, to me, we're watching organic life. And the same applies to these "space serpents". (I have to admit I dislike that rather tabloid description).

Look at the incredible variety of life on terra firma, and the infinite environments it thrives in. Who's to say life cannot triumph in that most hostile of environments; the cold vacuum of space?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I remember reading in the Bible that God has created wonders in this
universe that are unfathomable to the human mind. I take this to mean
that Space Serpents are just a scratch on the surface of what is indeed
living in our reality. Mix in other realities along with the possibility that
we may be the mental equivalent to Plankton compared to some entities,
and the idea of life existing in the vaccum of space is not a stretch to
imagine at all.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Have you ever seen the documentary on the strange entities that appear when using infared or nightvision cameras aimed at the sky?
Apparently there are many jellyfish-like things that pop up.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I thought they were called Rods? Or are we talking about two different things?

I think calling them space serpents is a little to i dunno terrestrial for me.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
let me know when it looks like it has some intelligence

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Yeah, let me get right up there and show you some home videos of space junk, lol. Seriously though, the burden of proof is on you. You the one making the out of this world claim that we are watching real video of "Space Serpents" My claim is space junk, and there are enough videos out there of space junk to compare it to (and no I wont bother posting it, look it up yourself, lol) My claim is based in a little more reality than yours, so you need to step up and give us some better evidence. I don't need to believe in any of your ideas, but your telling me there are Space Serpents (oh my, lol) floating in earth orbit. You base this off a few blurry videos and let it rip. I believe you need to have a small reality check here.......

I have never seen any videos of space junk. space debris. The US govt is still one of the few govt.s that actually denies that ET UFOs exist. I have a video of space debris... ill post it after this paragraph... its wierd though how the debris is glowing in a steady pattern huh...

NASA "Space Debris" video

I am quite certain most of the people in this forum are familiar with this video. That is the wierdest Space Debris "Junk" I have ever seen.
NASA thinks we are stupid... but unlike you, we dont just believe something becasue we are told it... for instance... thats NOT sapce junk!

Excellent thread OP! and you did a good job of proving your point. Everyone can still make their own opinions... but I deffinatly dont claim to think that we are the only living creatures out there and that there is no possibility that nothing else could live in outer space... I dont think anyone can be 100% certain

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This is probably a bit off topic but there was something that jumped into my head when I read space serpent and then saw the movement on the video. As to what the video is it could very well be space junk.

But on the stretch, assuming they're a natural phenomena and at some points can be seen by the naked eye or with minimal assistance they resembled the movements of the Chinese and Japanese Dragons. Now I'm not saying they're dragons but the way they fly is serpent like kind of like how they described their dragons to fly. If things like that were seen in the sky in those days I can see how someone then would reinforce their beliefs and maybe even started a few of them.

Like I said that's just the first thing that jumped into my head. My point is, is that it's amazing on how seeing something like this it can start legends like the existence of space serpents(sorry it's a legend until they're actually proven beyond a reasonable doubt to be real) or reinforce an idea like alien life and ufos. It is so easy to see how in ancient times all their myths may have actually come to life in some way. I know if I believed in dragons and lived in ancient Japan and saw something like that it would only prove to me that they exist.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well, I feel on the fence about this one to be honest. It leaves to much to the imagination, in my opinion. There's nothing to REALLY prove that it's a space serpent (although I too think it looks worm-like), although on the other side of the argument you can say that there isn't enough proof to say it is space debris.

In regards to people saying that the space serpents don't display any intelligent movement: Well, to be blunt about it, they don't really have to display intelligence in their movements to be living. I'm fairly sure that the fish at the bottom of the ocean (that would probably be the most similar example to a high-altitude organism) don't exactly move with a deliberate grace and go to tea every afternoon with their Aunt Margaret.

I feel that until we have have gotten close enough to at least clearly see these space serpents/space debris, we can't really assume that they are either. The question is not are these space serpents or not, but whether you like to believe the realistic or the extraordinary.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
They have been captured by NASA video. Its indeterminable whether they are biological entities or some sort of "atmospheric occurrence" Either way they exist, and here ya go:

space serpent 1

Space serpent 2

Video #2: Just looks like a high-flying, circling gull to me. Not in space and not a NASA video.

Video #1: Interesting but I see nothing inconsistent with a tumbling piece of space junk. The object is curved, especially at its ends, and appears to be spinning on its long axis. I think people are misinterpreting this apparent back-and-forth motion as "wriggling" but it's just an optical illusion. Try watching the video again thinking that the object is spinning along its length as well as tumbling and you'll see what I mean.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I agree, I never knew such things existed.
To me it looks like some sort of, yes, plasma. Or an energy form of some sort.
It really reminds me of the orbs that you see in some 'ghost' pictures. Aka- plasma.

Very cool. I learn new things everyday.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
O.K. Fine. It's a scary space serpent, lol. I can't wait to see what else you guys come up with in the coming months.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
O.K. Fine. It's a scary space serpent, lol. I can't wait to see what else you guys come up with in the coming months.

Prove to us its not a biological entity. I posted this video so we can come together and form a conclusion of what it may possibly be. You said "it is space junk". I provided my evidence of why i believe it may possibly be a biological entity and you blatantly said it was space junk without a link or even shred of evidence.

We already know your opinion (which you seem to state as fact). Now, you must know something we don't know. So, instead of hiding what you know... show us why you truly believe its space junk?

I honestly mean no offense when i say anything of this. If I'm wrong, prove me wrong.... don't just state your opinion as fact.

Ok, once again. Lets see what you got:

*space reserved for Ignorethefacts evidence on how these videos are space junk*

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join