It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets talk about Space Serpents! They are REAL!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
They have been captured by NASA video. Its indeterminable whether they are biological entities or some sort of "atmospheric occurrence" Either way they exist, and here ya go:

space serpent 1

Space serpent 2

There is a whole section in regards to this on the "secret space" DVD. You might still be able to find it on google or youtube. But nevertheless, there are many videos of these "objects" recorded by NASA

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of these but they do look like life-forms. They probably are but just haven't been explored properly yet. They kind of remind me of those really, really deep sea creatures being discovered all the time. I saw one on a programme the other day. It's the longest creature in the world, proportionately. I wish I knew the name because I wanted to look it up later. When I saw it I thought of the "space serpents".

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
ok, so are these actually supposed to be alive, like real serpents? cuz they kinda look like that worm like ufo that was shown on ats a while back, but i cant remember the name of the thread or i would post a link.

edit- aha! UFO shape shifting worm here you go

[edit on 13/8/07 by wisefoolishness]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
yeah i don't think we ever came to a conclusion about jagmans video. The videos i've seen, and i regret i do not have the time to search all over the internet for them, seemed to be translucent creatures on the edge of space

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
yeah i don't think we ever came to a conclusion about jagmans video. The videos i've seen, and i regret i do not have the time to search all over the internet for them, seemed to be translucent creatures on the edge of space

so could there be any sort of connection between my link and the 'space serpents'? or do i just think they look alike?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
wow that is a very peculiar image. cant wait to hear more about it. the video appears to be real and untampered, so my question is why would nasa allow it to remain visible?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The images taken from orbit, I have no idea what they could be.

However ground footage may be of a solar balloon.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
wow that is a very peculiar image. cant wait to hear more about it. the video appears to be real and untampered, so my question is why would nasa allow it to remain visible?

good question, and now that we know its there, nasa will 'come to the conclusion' that it is indeed an airplane shaped like a bendy-straw which is being used in the production of "Soul Plane 2".

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Wow, your kidding me right? The first one is space junk, the second one is just a blurry shape waaaayyyyy to far away to even remotely be identified.

I guess because it shot by some UFO website webmaster or whatever it automatically makes it a space serpent, lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Wow, your kidding me right? The first one is space junk, the second one is just a blurry shape waaaayyyyy to far away to even remotely be identified.

I guess because it shot by some UFO website webmaster or whatever it automatically makes it a space serpent, lol.

You are ignoring the facts, my friend.

IT happens to be an 11 part movie. If you really want to find out more about this i suggest you take an hour out of your life to check it out. There are many videos that NASA provides that show this phenomenon. But since you are an afficianado on space junk, maybe you already know what it is. Did i happen to use too many big words for you?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
More daylight footage of worm-like things.

www.youtube.com...

Chaz.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

You are ignoring the facts, my friend.

IT happens to be an 11 part movie. If you really want to find out more about this i suggest you take an hour out of your life to check it out. There are many videos that NASA provides that show this phenomenon. But since you are an afficianado on space junk, maybe you already know what it is. Did i happen to use too many big words for you?

You sure we are watching the same two videos in op's first post? I think you have them confused with something else as those two aren't worth the bandwidth their wasting, lol.

Now, I'm not getting into using big words, as you pointed out someone with my intellect may not understand them (so please keep them to a minimum) but to look at a piece of space junk in a video and make the outstanding leap that it is a SPACE SERPENT is just a little off the deep end. It's people like you that do so much harm to ufology, and until the community purges themselves of such nonsense they will never be taken seriously.

You can come back on me with the usual "your too close minded to understand" and the whole "you need to open your eyes" crap that most do when put in this position...but keep this in mind, people reading this right now are agreeing with me. Only the ones that don't usually post. Think about it.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
You're absolutely right. You said , the first video is space junk. You didn't say "my personal opinion is that it may be space junk". You are poorly researched and you've joined the wrong community because the prestigious members here will never take you seriously. You sprouted out your opinion as fact, and your name ironically represents your posts. You wanna prove to us its space junk, go ahead... you got 10,000 characters. Lets see what you got. I've shown you videos of what looks to be a biological entity floating in the atmosphere in erratic patterns, and I've provided links of videos you can watch which show the same phenomenon. Now, you show me videos of your "space junk".

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Why are these regarded as "Serpents" They look more like out of control wiggle worms. Serpents seem so ominous....has anyone seen in any details to make them be called serpents? just curious

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Judging from those two videos i'd say space junk as well. It just looks like a long piece of metal or something that is bent a bit at the ends. Thus when it tumbles it looks weird. There's no sign of intelligent movement or life in it.

And that video about moon landing conspiracies is irrelevant. And takes like 5 minutes to even start lol

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I doubt it's either. Probably a UFO or space debris or even (in the second tape) a weather balloon falling (Yup, I know I blamed it on a weather balloon.)

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Shouldnt space junk be metalic and solid?
These things look like linked,smoky circles.

They remind me of the rings that appear over Africa in the STS 80 (google video it,amazing!) satelite footage,,,,I notice this is from an STS camera too?!?! Coincedence?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by malganis

And that video about moon landing conspiracies is irrelevant. And takes like 5 minutes to even start lol

it is irreverent, its an 11 part series. As soon as i find the part with the space serpents ill post it. IT wiggles though the air, it doesn't floats.. as i would suspect space junk would do. IT is also translucent.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
the first one seemed like it was some kind of creature....but the second one looked an awful lot like a baloon. i thinks its possible that there are space creatures like these...but very unlikely.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
HERE WE GO!!!

Watch the end of the first video, and the beginning of the second video.

Please excuse the ridiculous editing. There is also a video out there where a famous astronaut is explaining how they were sure that critters were floating around in space.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join