It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronauts Engage Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Once again I attempt to bring evidence to you that disclosure has already begun, and it is now evident the go ahead to begin telling individual accounts of UFOs and extraterrestrial encounters are no longer being withheld for fear of reprisal and family or personal bodily harm.

There is a store house of great information available and I will attempt to place as many here on ATS as I can find.

I challenge you to leave no stone unturned as we compile in one place all of the evidence that will speak volumes as to the validity of the encounters by in my opinion the most credible witnesses, the Astronauts.

This will be exciting and I am looking forward to what we together may find! Below are a couple of video's to get us started.

Most importantly, if there are any Astronauts , crew members or technicians that have traveled into space and have a story to tell, please U2U me and or just start posting here to tell us your story!

Thank you Antar

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-8-2007 by antar]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Here is an interesting interview between Maria Shriver and Edgar Mitchell where he discusses his own personal brand of disclosure. What amazes me is that when someone tries to come forward like this it is just swept under the carpet... I attempted to find the video for this but no go so far. It is a good read though enjoy.

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I believe the government is trying to hide this kind of information
until the time is right. When all religions learn to accept it and when the
corporations can get their hands on the technology.
I mean who does not want to be able to take 10 minutes to get around the
world.
When the disclosure does come out for the public to see I wonder how much
the energy will cost us.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Good question equinox. Yet as I see this, the disclosure is already upon us and videos and interviews with top officials such as Governors and entire countries as well as those that have been there like the Astronauts themselves, should be taken more seriously and then the oppressors of the truth would be forced to show their hand.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Atempting to upload a video from UTube I found interesting. Hummm not sure this is working...

[edit on 21-11-2007 by antar]

Try again here...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
link seems to be bad, will you try again?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Try the bottom link above, and also here is a very nice tribute to the fallen:

video.google.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Another very telling video and commentary by Astronauts that in the end are just not willing to tell the truth. Look at the facial expressions as he trys to deny the obvious.

video.google.com...

And some more interesting footage from space. This one cannot be blamed on space debris.

video.google.com...

top topics

join