It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney in '94, predicts the Iraq problems of '07 *short video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This video is an interview with Dick Cheney that took place in 1994. The interviewer was asking why American Forces didn't take down Sadam when they had the chance to during the Gulf War. Dick basically says Sadam wasn't a big enough threat and it wasn't worth the American casualties. Cheney's main problem was what type of government would be instilled there when we were done. Not quite sure what to think about this video, but damn Cheney is a smooth talker.

Dick

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Did we get it right?

I think not. lmao.

Edit: to fix link.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
completely off topic but i must give an anti-thanks for linking me to a site that has anne coulter's ugly mug in the corner. =)

on-topic: it seems he didn't want to go in there or at least claimed to have no interest. are we saying that by even answering a question about that area that he knew things would pan out the way they did?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Obviously he, in the least, has intelligence information to tell him that it wouldn't be pretty. My question is: What investments was he involved in between '94 and '03 to warrantly the death of so many American soldiers and make it "worth" invading Iraq.

At least during Desert Storm we had justification for such a conflict. We had no business whatsoever going into Iraq in 2003. WMD or not. The WTC's had nothing to do with Iraq. If they had the intelligence back in '94 to suggest it would be such a headache, how could they not know there were no WMD in 2003?

Iran is next on the hit list in order to build a new oil pipeline. We have no business in Iran either other than corporate interest. Funny how the Revolutionary Guard Corps is now labeled terrorists. Things are about to get real ugly here in the States, I feel.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I posted a thread on this a couple days ago.

www.abovepolitics.com...

It didn't get much of a response then either. The right winger's just hate having the lies of their gods exposed.

top topics

join