It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Site Offers to Ruin People's Lives for $20 a Month

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Web Site Offers to Ruin People's Lives for $20 a Month

www.foxnews.com

A service offering a complete "revenge package" in which people can destroy the financial status and relationships of their enemies at the click of a mouse is being offered over the Internet.

For as little as $20 a month, customers of the confidentialaccess.com Web site can make the credit ratings of people they dislike plummet, and even have them suspected of fraud.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Interesting read...I am sure that this website will be shut down within the next few hours...

www.foxnews.com

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
What should trouble you more, is the ones that work for the police, that do this sort of thing for free, because they have some sorta of vendetta.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
What should trouble you more, is the ones that work for the police, that do this sort of thing for free, because they have some sorta of vendetta.

Ugh, that is a scary thought but so true. I am glad I have no enemies in the police force...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76

Interesting read...I am sure that this website will be shut down within the next few hours...

www.foxnews.com

And rightfully so. Such a dangerous tool at such a low price. I guess people out there have never heard of forgive and forget.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
the site is already down (timeout)

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by absente
the site is already down (timeout)

Ha ha! That didn't take long...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It looks like they owe us $20

Hurting someones credit is a very bad thing and should not be messed with. It has taken me a long time to barely get my credit back up to a good score and id be pissed if someone messed it up.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76

Ugh, that is a scary thought but so true. I am glad I have no enemies in the police force...

Yep, your life can be totally destroyed because somone with a vendetta agaunst you, works for one of those agencies or groups.

Its shocking how, these people can do anything. Even if youve never done anything wrong and had a good credit report there are ways people know to wreck your life, and its just sickening.

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
And rightfully so. Such a dangerous tool at such a low price. I guess people out there have never heard of forgive and forget.

Yep, but what happens when the vendetta carries on for a persons life. The thing that gets me is there is no way to stop people doing such things, and the police are there for the truely obsessed with wrecking peoples lifes.

[edit on 8/13/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I've long had an idea for a company that is able to act on behalf of people that suspect this sort of thing has happened to them, it really started when thinking about identity theft. After a little thought I realized just how much experiance from different fields would be necessary - so for me and most people I know it is a bit of a non starter.

But good money could be made in a very honest way for say ex police, researchers, credit experts etc. And the more work this hypothetical agency takes on, the better and more efficent they would get.

I think this is most definatly a big gap in the market right now and it should be filled. At the moment you have to refer to many different organizations - and the police won't be interested until you have the proof at your fingertips - a lot of people would of given up by then, resigned themselves and just try to make the best of it.

Any one can U2U me on this cos I have been harboring thoughts on this for a long while now and would be pleased to offer input or receive ideas.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Now_Then- The problem you have is that there are organised groups, that do stuff like this. Lifes can be wrecked in many ways, but if your just going down the vredit score wrecking road, maybe there is, but would you not need to be in the police or something to look in this sort of thing.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

"CA [Confidential Access] can make it so someone couldn't even get an ice cream cone on credit again," the site promises.

im sorry but......LMFAO.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by burnthemonkeyz1]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hell, doesn't WOW, Everquest or City of Heroes already do that for you?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
From The Title, I Thought It Was Just A Regular Internet Service Provider

(This is grossly off-topic, and pavil beat me to the punch, but I couldn't resist.)

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
From The Title, I Thought It Was Just A Regular Internet Service Provider

I thinking along the same lines...ATS does it for free!

apc

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
That's hilarious that this is being reported on now. Leave it to some nitwits to go mainstream.

Not a thing new here. Back in the day it just took longer.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Now_Then- The problem you have is that there are organised groups, that do stuff like this. Lifes can be wrecked in many ways, but if your just going down the vredit score wrecking road, maybe there is, but would you not need to be in the police or something to look in this sort of thing.

Nah Nah, you miss the point!

I was thinking a TOTAL service for a small amount of customers.

The idea being having a small group of dedicated (and also PAID) people who knew what cases to take on because they knew what would be necessary, knowledge of credit scoring, Internet profiling - HACKING (didn't mention that) - what you can and can't request from orginasitions the list has only just begun.

You say there are organised groups that do this - that simply implies a limited number of scum. Not talking about bringing any dogs down, simply teaching the meat to climb trees - is that too far fetched? woof?

Start small (no shortage of small jobs if you look) and work up. Wish I had some money I could afford to loose.

MBF

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Yep, your life can be totally destroyed because somone with a vendetta agaunst you, works for one of those agencies or groups.

Its shocking how, these people can do anything. Even if youve never done anything wrong and had a good credit report there are ways people know to wreck your life, and its just sickening.

What's even worse is when they work for the government. I had one ruin my life to the point that I can never recover financially for the rest of my life. He tried to foreclose on me for over three years on a loan that I had paid, paid early, overpaid and they would not even allow my lawyer to prove that I had paid it.

I had the man investigated. Of course they have to investigate their own people.
The man is a known drug dealer. They claimed that he had never been involved in drugs in any way. Well, I sent them a newspaper article where he had been arrested for coc aine trafficking.

I don't know why they give a person like him access to the large amount of money they have. It is my understanding that they don't let him make loans anymore though. If they know that I am coming to the office, they have somewhere else for him to be.

top topics

join