It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid , Gateway to the Abyss, and the ELF connection.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
At the bottom of the page is an article produced by a friend who expanded on a podcast I had done concerning the connections between MK-Ultra type mind control experiments, electromagnetic frequency government projects (ELF), '___'/Psychic Experiments/Remote Viewing, Alien Abductions, Sleep Paralysis, The Nephilim, NWO, Spiritual Warfare, Satanic Ritual Abuse. nowheretorun.podomatic.com...

Well this guy (Frank), made a connection that is quite possibly the most important conspiracy theory In History! Seriously , his logic is impeccable and no matter your notions it is worth a close study.

Please consider his article. I will also link his podcast in which he essentially says what was in the article.
salvationrevelation.com...
podcast version
salvationrevelation.com...

here is an excerpt from his article

As we’ve discussed earlier, the CIA is an agency in bed with Nazi occultism. It should come as no shock then that the CIA is involved in research of the pyramid because of its occult nature. Truly there is much more to the Great Pyramid than meets the eye.
The ancient Egyptians believed their Gods were part of a Heliopolis called “The Nine.” This Council of Nine were deities that were worshipped in Atlantis and as so they came to live in Egypt, they also brought with them great knowledge which is believed to be buried below the Sphinx and the Great Pyramid. Those familiar with Edger Cayce know that he predicted these records would be found in a series of underground tunnels and he believed that Atlantis would be found some time in the late 1970s.
Below the Pyramid, a chamber known as “The Pit” has been located. It’s somewhere in the range of sixty six feet long, twenty seven feet wide, and eight feet high. Geologist Robert M. Schoch has proposed the theory that “The Pit” below the Great Pyramid is an earlier sacred site, and that the Pyramid was deliberately built above it.
The Emerald Tablet, also known as Smaragdine Table, Tabula Smaragdina, or The Secret of Hermes, is an ancient text that claims to have been written by the Egyptian god Thoth, also known as the Greek god Hermes. The text discusses the Council of Nine, transmutation, reincarnation, and astral projection. It also links the Egyptian gods to those of Atlantis and explains that the site of the Great Pyramid is built upon a literal portal to the underworld. It is this text that I will use to conclude this essay.

The Emerald Tablet text opens with:
“I, THOTH, the Atlantean, master of mysteries, keeper of records, mighty king, magician,
living from generation to generation,
being about to pass into the halls of Amenti,
set down for the guidance of
those that are to come after,
these records of the mighty wisdom of Great Atlantis…”

As the Emerald Tablet continues, it becomes more clear as to why the Great Pyramid holds such significance to the occult based New World Order:
“Now for a time I go from among them into
the dark halls of Amenti,
deep in the halls of the Earth,
before the Lords of the powers,
face to face once again with the Dweller.

Raised I high over the entrance, a doorway, a gateway
leading down to Amenti.
Few there would be with courage to dare it,
few pass the portal to dark Amenti.
Raised over the passage, I, a mighty pyramid,
using the power that overcomes Earth force.
Deep and yet deeper place I a force-house or chamber;
from it carved I a circular passage
reaching almost to the great summit…

Lie in the sarcophagus of stone in my chamber.
Then reveal I to him the great mysteries.
Soon shall he follow to where I shall meet him,
even in the darkness of Earth shall I meet him, I,
Thoth, Lord of Wisdom, meet him and hold him
and dwell with him always.

It should be noted that this ceremony is not unlike several other occult initiations including the Skull and Bones initiation that President George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush have partaken in. The men are forced to spend time lying naked in a coffin and are reborn into the Skull and Bones Order of Death. This classic occult practice is the typical opposite of Christianity in that Baptism is being reborn into Christ and as such, life as opposed to being reborn into death.
Some men that have spent a night in the King’s Chamber of the Great Pyramid include:
Alexander the Great, Napoleon Bonaparte, Aleister Crowley, and many otherworld leaders that have done so out of the public eye. Even Adolf Hitler, who supposedly never was able to make it to the true Great Pyramid had a replica created under the Nuremberg Stadium, used as a place to “mentally” prepare before holding his psychopathic speeches.
Builded I the Great Pyramid,
patterned after the pyramid of Earth force,
burning eternally so that it, too,
might remain through the ages…
Other chambers I built and left vacant to all seeming,
yet hidden within them are the keys to Amenti.
He who in courage would dare the dark realms,
let him be purified first by long fasting.”

If we are to believe the words of Thoth, then, below the Great Pyramid lies the gateway to the abyss. I do not choose the word abyss lightly. In fact, the choice to use the word Abyss was made for me as it comes from the very same Emerald Tablet:
“Forth I came from my body,
a glittering flame in the night.
Stood I before the LORD,
bathed in the fire of LIFE.
Seized was I then by a force,
great beyond knowledge of man.
Cast was I to thee Abyss
through spaces unknown to man.
Saw I the moldings of Order
from the chaos and angles of night.
Saw I the LIGHT, spring from Order
and heard the voice of the Light.
Saw I the flame of the Abyss,
casting forth Order and Light.
Saw Order spring out of chaos.
Saw Light giving forth Life.”

Therefore the inference is a simple one, The Abyss is found within Amenti, the gateway or portal to which lies below the Great Pyramid. The New World Order master plan calls for creating artificial chaos and then bringing order to it. It seems as though this type of behavior has come directly from the abyss.
Furthermore, Thoth continues to explain who the lord of this Abyss is:

“Through the dark passage, downward he led me,
into the Hall where site the dark Death.
Vast as space lay the great Hall before me,
walled by darkness but yet filled with Light.
Before me arose a great throne of dar

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Amenti]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I didnt have a chance to go into the ELF connection..Its so important to all this the dual tones are genereated to induce OBE in a sense. but that rabbit hole is deep deep deep.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
How do i listen to the podcast?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I would like to know why egyptologist Dr. Zahi Hawass hasnt allowed further exploration of the following....

1. why has there been no further exloration of the shafts in the Great Pyramid ? A hole was drilled into the 1st door inside the southern shaft and a camera inserted. A second possible door was revealed.

This discovery happened nearly 5 years ago. Are we supposed to believe no other scientist is interested in further exploring this important discovery ?

2. ground penetrating radar has revealed possible large chambers under the sphinx. the last I heard Hawass did allow one team to drill a few holes and drop in a camera but that was it,

There are numerous other reports where Hawass has stepped in and interferred or not allowed follow-up research.

This man is obviously protecting Egypt's claim to be the builders of these ancient structures. Who knows what he's suppressed to keep that belief intact

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown
How do i listen to the podcast?

recordings.talkshoe.com...
here is the link, sorry about that.

admriker444,
yeah, I think Hawass's protecting the version of the story that national Egyptians built the pyramid, is only a kind of cover for a lot of the nefariousness going on in Giza with this.
Although I will say that he probably has real pressure from Muslim groups who dont want alt. explanations, but personally I think he is playing for the other team I.E. The ones who know the occultic importance of this ancient monument.

I think there has been plenty of further excavation since then, the problem is they built a huge wall around the complex and dont tell anyone what there doing and have done.

The importance of the ELF research cant be overlooked it
connects everything.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Update:
I was able to get this guy on my show
here is the interview nowheretorun.podomatic.com...
there are other ways to download it on the net if you want.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

As we’ve discussed earlier, the CIA is an agency in bed with Nazi occultism

And youve already lost me. But ill try to play along.

It should come as no shock then that the CIA is involved in research of the pyramid because of its occult nature.

The CIA doesnt have much to do with the Occult, mostly its the human things they are worried about.

The ancient Egyptians believed their Gods were part of a Heliopolis called “The Nine.” This Council of Nine were deities that were worshipped in Atlantis and as so they came to live in Egypt

I dont know how you come to this conclusion considering we dont actually have a full record of the Egyption Creation myth (nothing like the Theogeny, anyway) so now we have at least 3 seperate Egyption creation myths. One involving Ptah, One involving Ra and another involving...um...cant remember his name. but it involved Semen.

only one of these 3 myths involves a 9, thats the Semen one.

Also, once you give me archaological evidence to show Egyption gods were worshipped in Atlantis, ill believe you.

Those familiar with Edger Cayce know that he predicted these records would be found in a series of underground tunnels and he believed that Atlantis would be found some time in the late 1970s.

A prediction which seems to be a tad off, by now.

The Emerald Tablet, also known as Smaragdine Table, Tabula Smaragdina, or The Secret of Hermes, is an ancient text that claims to have been written by the Egyptian god Thoth, also known as the Greek god Hermes. The text discusses the Council of Nine,

Thoth...and hermes?

Thoth...the god of Wisdom and enlightenment. Who appears as a Baboon in alot of texts.

Hermes. the Trickster god who ferries souls to Hades.

um...what?

It also links the Egyptian gods to those of Atlantis and explains that the site of the Great Pyramid is built upon a literal portal to the underworld.

Unfortunatly you have to remember that the pyramids themselves were portals to the underworld, aswell.

The men are forced to spend time lying naked in a coffin and are reborn into the Skull and Bones Order of Death.

not pirates? aww man. that would be sweet.

psychopathic speeches.

yeah theres no bias there. His Speeches were not psychopathic. maybe from your point of view they were, but to the gathered Germans he was the most inspiring and charismatic individual in the world.

If we are to believe the words of Thoth, then, below the Great Pyramid lies the gateway to the abyss.

Now, your saying this text is equally Egyption and Greek, correct?

Now. What word was used in the original text to denote, Abyss?

if it was Greek, then it should say "tartarus". The problem here is that tartarus is also a being, as well as a place.

So we could translate that to mean The Gateway to Tartarus.

BUT if the word used only means 'underworld' then it means it could be a gateway to Hades. A place many heros of Greek legend have gone.

Also, if it means Abyss, meaning 'Void' then your talking out of your arse, because the Egyptions had no concept of 'void' Before the gods appeared the world was just ocean.

The closest the Greeks have to void is "Khaos".

In the beginning, though. You say this:

literal portal to the underworld.

So you mean, underworld? Then it would be Hades, but that doesnt mean the underworld, does it? It can also mean a place where Hades the entity resides

Stood I before the LORD,

Why is Lord and Life capitalized?

Flames in the Abyss is a feature of Christian teachings, but not Egyptian or Greek.

Saw Order spring out of Chaos.

That could be literal, The beings Darkness, night, day and sky all were the children of Khaos.

But its actually the other way round. In Greek Mythology "Light" (Sky) was a child of Khaos, and Gaia (life) came before Sky.

This discovery happened nearly 5 years ago. Are we supposed to believe no other scientist is interested in further exploring this important discovery ?

You cant just tear up ancient sites all willy nilly. Treat them with respect. They will do it once they find sufficient reason too destroy ancient stone.

This man is obviously protecting Egypt's claim to be the builders of these ancient structures. Who knows what he's suppressed to keep that belief intact

Yeah i know, protecting ancient monuments from wackos with drills. He must be evil.

Im sorry, could you tell me more about this 'emerald tablet' ? What language is it made in? Where was it discovered and in what kind of condition? Where is it housed now?

Sorry buddy, this is far out stuff. Give me more text and no podcasts. then give me archaological evidence for me to study. I enjoy doing this

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Octavius Maximus

As we’ve discussed earlier, the CIA is an agency in bed with Nazi occultism

And youve already lost me. But ill try to play along.

It should come as no shock then that the CIA is involved in research of the pyramid because of its occult nature.

The CIA doesnt have much to do with the Occult, mostly its the human things they are worried about.

The ancient Egyptians believed their Gods were part of a Heliopolis called “The Nine.” This Council of Nine were deities that were worshipped in Atlantis and as so they came to live in Egypt

I dont know how you come to this conclusion considering we dont actually have a full record of the Egyption Creation myth (nothing like the Theogeny, anyway) so now we have at least 3 seperate Egyption creation myths. One involving Ptah, One involving Ra and another involving...um...cant remember his name. but it involved Semen.

only one of these 3 myths involves a 9, thats the Semen one.

Also, once you give me archaological evidence to show Egyption gods were worshipped in Atlantis, ill believe you.

Those familiar with Edger Cayce know that he predicted these records would be found in a series of underground tunnels and he believed that Atlantis would be found some time in the late 1970s.

A prediction which seems to be a tad off, by now.

The Emerald Tablet, also known as Smaragdine Table, Tabula Smaragdina, or The Secret of Hermes, is an ancient text that claims to have been written by the Egyptian god Thoth, also known as the Greek god Hermes. The text discusses the Council of Nine,

Thoth...and hermes?

Thoth...the god of Wisdom and enlightenment. Who appears as a Baboon in alot of texts.

Hermes. the Trickster god who ferries souls to Hades.

um...what?

It also links the Egyptian gods to those of Atlantis and explains that the site of the Great Pyramid is built upon a literal portal to the underworld.

Unfortunatly you have to remember that the pyramids themselves were portals to the underworld, aswell.

The men are forced to spend time lying naked in a coffin and are reborn into the Skull and Bones Order of Death.

not pirates? aww man. that would be sweet.

psychopathic speeches.

yeah theres no bias there. His Speeches were not psychopathic. maybe from your point of view they were, but to the gathered Germans he was the most inspiring and charismatic individual in the world.

If we are to believe the words of Thoth, then, below the Great Pyramid lies the gateway to the abyss.

Now, your saying this text is equally Egyption and Greek, correct?

Now. What word was used in the original text to denote, Abyss?

if it was Greek, then it should say "tartarus". The problem here is that tartarus is also a being, as well as a place.

So we could translate that to mean The Gateway to Tartarus.

BUT if the word used only means 'underworld' then it means it could be a gateway to Hades. A place many heros of Greek legend have gone.

Also, if it means Abyss, meaning 'Void' then your talking out of your arse, because the Egyptions had no concept of 'void' Before the gods appeared the world was just ocean.

The closest the Greeks have to void is "Khaos".

In the beginning, though. You say this:

literal portal to the underworld.

So you mean, underworld? Then it would be Hades, but that doesnt mean the underworld, does it? It can also mean a place where Hades the entity resides

Stood I before the LORD,

Why is Lord and Life capitalized?

Flames in the Abyss is a feature of Christian teachings, but not Egyptian or Greek.

Saw Order spring out of Chaos.

That could be literal, The beings Darkness, night, day and sky all were the children of Khaos.

But its actually the other way round. In Greek Mythology "Light" (Sky) was a child of Khaos, and Gaia (life) came before Sky.

You cant just tear up ancient sites all willy nilly. Treat them with respect. They will do it once they find sufficient reason too destroy ancient stone.

Yeah i know, protecting ancient monuments from wackos with drills. He must be evil.

Im sorry, could you tell me more about this 'emerald tablet' ? What language is it made in? Where was it discovered and in what kind of condition? Where is it housed now?

Sorry buddy, this is far out stuff. Give me more text and no podcasts. then give me archaological evidence for me to study. I enjoy doing this

Actually Cayce might have been right on Atlantis being found in the 1970's.
Some unusual ruins were discovered underwater in 1968 and were further explored during the 70's to present.

here are some pictures...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I believe Cayce predicted the western edge of Atlantis would reveal itself around 1970. It is possible the Bimini ruins were the remains of an unknown civilization.

Some of the new age stuff may seem "out there" but consider this...During Cayce's lifetime he was taken seriously. A President or two visited the man as well as many other famous folks.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Im not sure about that. Sure there are underwater ruins but that doesnt instantly trace to Atlantis.

it is intriguing, ill give you that.

Edgar Cayce, who was know as a healer and psychic, and also as the father of holistic medicine, claimed that he was, in a former life, a citizen of Atlantis. Cayce told of an advanced civilization, with all the inventions of our modern day life including weapons of mass destruction

I cant really take any person who says these things seriously.

Before Du Val, Charles Berlitz had already given pictorial and radar – based evidence for submerged step pyramids, megalithic walls and walkways, as well as a fantastic – sized tower, which Hermann believes to be the Tower of Ilta that is referred to in the Edgar Cayce readings.

Do we have pictures of these supposed things.

Firstly, radar is highly difficult to use. Pyramids can be areas of denser rock than normal, same with walls and walkways.

Also, the chances of a city being destroyed and then sinking into the sea, ubt still retaining its buildings and walls is quite miraculous.

The ruins of temples dated at 12,000 years old have been found near Bimini, Bahamas. Preliminary analysis has revealed that the original structures, although smaller in size than the Great Pyramid of Giza, appear to have been more advanced. Casing stones have been measured which are of the same unique angle as those at the Great Pyramid.

How do you quantify, more advanced?

Other characteristics closely match features at megalithic sites in Peru, the Yucatan, Ireland and Scandinavia

What shape are these markings in? Images such as the circle and Spiral are endemic in the human mind and doesnt really tell us much about a culture.

In addition, there are exact orbital plots of the planets and what seem to have been intricate star shafts, metal-coated walls, and intermingled stones of various colors. (including red, white, and black.)

big claims require big proof. Wheres the evidence?

The exact location of the site is being withheld, for the present, until the proper government officials and museums can be notified.

*Breaths a sigh of relief* at least there is some professionalism here. Dont want the sites plundered.

The explorers say they are "thrilled, awed, and humbled" by the information they are recovering. They warn, however, that there may be many who will see this information as quite "shocking or up-setting."

Wow...thats not ambiguous

the explorers who discovered these matching sets of ancient records say they will continue to decode them and leave the rash and irresponsible thrill-seekers to their frantic antics of helpless envy.

But just before they said they opened a piece of sealed iron! you dont just open ancient locks! A breach of professionalism there.

As progress continued in translating an ancient form of writing found in Egypt, it was realized, to the surprise (and joy) of the explorers, that at some point in time, a SIMILAR SET OF RECORDS had actually been carried to the area of the Yucatan!

What language and how similar?

But the fact that the very same information is found in both hemispheres can only be seen as a RESOUNDING VERIFICATION as to the authenticity and intention of these records.

its not a fact, we have yet to see these records (well i havnt)

and they keep saying 'set of records'. A little more info would help. What are they cast on? What language? etc?

"It cannot even be debated (probably much to the rancor or chagrin of some) that the actual INFORMATION contained in these records DOES POSITIVELY CONFIRM things which Edgar Cayce supposedly saw, including: startling new information concerning a predicted RETURN!"

it can easily be debated. We havnt seen the records yet.

The area has long been suggested as the site of Atlantis.

How many sites have been suggested as the site of Atlantis?

[Upon further questioning he said that the stones were not a part of a recognizable structure, and wouldn't answer when asked if they were in their original location.

he hasnt moved them has he?!

Needless to say, I received no e-mail or reimbursement, but I did have an enjoyable weekend in Miami.

...oops. hehehhe. Someones evidence wasnt prepared yet.

I suppose with a little imagination, one could make something of them. I was looking for precision, and couldn't find it. The quarry marks were nothing like the quarry marks found in Egypt.

Thank you

i like this journalist.

Let's not forget the story about the boy who cried wolf. Unsubstantiated reports such as these can harm serious researchers who accept the evidence that prove advanced civilizations existed in prehistory. They tend to muddy the water and give strength to the orthodox status quo.

A wonderful statement.

Your article has some interest. But alot of the things i read of Duvall sounds like a scam. He does have an unwillingness to reveal the site, which is good...to a degree.

As i said, big claims need big evidence. The claims he is making are huge, and get greater as he goes along. He includes no mention of how he came to certain conclusions. (using words such as 'similar' alot)

The photos are interesting, though. Im not sure what to make of those.

hmm, does the Original poster want to answer the rest of my questions, though?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
so...anything?

I would like some attempt from you to defend your theories.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Octavius Maximus]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Despite all the myths, legends and intrigue surrounding this subject that are so readily dismissed the signs still all point to something significant having been discovered in that area. There's the mysterious fence construction around the site and the reported round-the-clock armed guards. There's been (unsubstantiated) whispers of strange phenomena being encountered by people working immediately with Dr Hawass who seem to be subject to a profound level of secrecy over what they have (or haven't) discovered.

It does appear that those doors in the 'starshafts' of the great pyramid may be getting used as a bit of a smokescreen to divert attention away from what they're really exploring, perhaps under or near the sphinx for all these years.

As much as I'd like to dismiss Cayce as a crackpot, he was held in extremely high regard in his day and had a better then average strike rate with his predictions so he may have been close to fact in this case where he foretold that the 'great discovery' would not be revealed to the world for 5 years after initial discovery. Now that fits the character of Dr Hawass to a tee - he's very willing to show us another empty chamber or deadend passage as we've seen in the past.

Could it be there's a problem in actually making such chamber(s) empty first before showing them to us on fox or cnn etc for a huge fee (if they exist that is) ?

IMO there's just too much secrecy & stalling going on over there for it to be another nothing. Then again if he were to let the modern day tomb raiders loose the place would be dismantled in short order but the security level is excessive to be simply guarding the monuments.

[edit on 19/8/2007 by Pilgrum]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Despite all the myths, legends and intrigue surrounding this subject that are so readily dismissed the signs still all point to something significant having been discovered in that area.

Well there are fricking massive pyramids there. Thats pretty signficant in my book.

There's the mysterious fence construction around the site and the reported round-the-clock armed guards.

As there should be, there are many crazies who enjoy plundering ancient sites.

There's been (unsubstantiated) whispers of strange phenomena being encountered by people working immediately with Dr Hawass who seem to be subject to a profound level of secrecy over what they have (or haven't) discovered.

Is it secrecy? Or is it that he doesnt know what it is? Not everything you find can be easily identified. To a scientist its better not to commit yourself on assumptions.

It does appear that those doors in the 'starshafts' of the great pyramid may be getting used as a bit of a smokescreen to divert attention away from what they're really exploring

I think the starshafts are incredibly interesting, what was their purpose? how were they included in the construction? How were they so accuratly built?

Now that fits the character of Dr Hawass to a tee - he's very willing to show us another empty chamber or deadend passage as we've seen in the past.

When doing archaology an empty room gives us alot more information and questions than a full one.

Consider, you find a totally empty room in a Pyramid. Why is it empty? What is its purpose? Same with a deadend passage, they wouldnt build it for #s and giggles, there is something there that used to happen.

Could it be there's a problem in actually making such chamber(s) empty first before showing them to us on fox or cnn etc for a huge fee (if they exist that is) ?

Dr Hawass is a scientist and archaologist of the highest order. Doing something like that should be repulsive to him. We are looking for the truth, the answers.

IMO there's just too much secrecy & stalling going on over there for it to be another nothing.

No, there isnt. its exactly what to be expected. Any archaology is slow going, simply because you need to do things right. Every inch needs to be catalogued and stored correctly, there must be no permament damage to the site if you can help it.

Then again if he were to let the modern day tomb raiders loose the place would be dismantled in short order but the security level is excessive to be simply guarding the monuments.

These monuments are BIG. You try to guard them effectively with less.

I prefer too much to not enough, anyday.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Points well taken Octavius Maximus

Could be we're just getting impatient for something new to be revealed and the promising indications from outside teams (ground probing radar etc) not being followed up on combined with those teams being now barred from further research on site is excruciating.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Points well taken Octavius Maximus

Thank you, you listen to rational thoughts alot better than many. Its a refreshing change

Could be we're just getting impatient for something new to be revealed and the promising indications from outside teams (ground probing radar etc) not being followed up on combined with those teams being now barred from further research on site is excruciating.

When talking about Archaology you have to consider that it is a slow slow process. You want quick answers? Fine, you can rush through and find some scraps of evidence, destroying the site in the process.

You want real answers? Well you need the site to be protected, you need to bring in the best, and as new things are discovered, new experts need to be brought.

Conditions need to be right, analysis must be methodical and all written down and photographed properly.

engineers need to be brought in so you dont disturb the monuments themselves with excavation.

Etc

Etc

Etc.

Its slow going, and if you want it done right, with the best possible answers, it will take time.

EDIT:

I havnt seen Amenti for awhile, I wonder if i scared him off

[edit on 20-8-2007 by Octavius Maximus]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
great article. this really explauins a lot

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
man, i hate to sound like a broken record, but seriously. It looks bad on a persons case if they do not even protect their own allegations.

Amenti. I need your input. well...not need, would like.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Octavius Maximus
man, i hate to sound like a broken record, but seriously. It looks bad on a persons case if they do not even protect their own allegations.

Amenti. I need your input. well...not need, would like.

I was hoping for a more stimulating discussion. This is very important, I know what it sounds like to those who haven't researched it. I hope that you will figure it out though. but I dont have time to play catch up with you.

I am very willing and prepared to expand on all aspects of this. I am VERY concerned about it.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by Amenti]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
That last post of mine sounded a little stupid so I should try to clarify, in hopes of sounding less stupid.

I think that not knowing about operation paperclip and the occult origins of the nazi's is kind of an issue. if you dont know about it then you just havent looked into it yet, or you choose not to believe it, but its not for a lack of evidence.

as far as the emerald tablet, im not caliming its true, only that it exists and it has for a long time. It is significant because it is describing a process of inducing an astral episode through acoustic process, independent of research suggesting that the pyramid has significant acoustic properties.

Cayce and his possible connections to Hawass is important I think, you can have all his "predictions" . In fact I have no Idea who your addressing for most of what you wrote.

I am also not claiming that this portal is a catch all for every pit you can find in ancient literature If I were to guess that there was one I bet there would be another.

The main point here is that no one seems to have made the obvious connection that this Thoth cat was giving a seminar on how to have an astral meeting with this Dark mfer on a throne under the pyramid which he says is a "key" and that the process is similar to a ELF induced obe, and that the obvious obsession with the pyramid by the NWO crowed, who I consider to be connected at the top levels by their veneration and worship of a dark lord that sounds a hell of a lot like the one one "Thoth" is saying is under the pyramid.

I think they know their master is trapped uner the thing and thats why you see so many "pilgrimages" from them to lie in the sarcophagus.
I have a feeling Im not going to convince you of it either.

I think if you wanted you could make many more pieces fit, and I hope someone out there does.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I was hoping for a more stimulating discussion.

Well, you started it. I challenged your views, your supposed to defend them. Thats a discussion isnt it?

This is very important, I know what it sounds like to those who haven't researched it.

Ive researched Mythology and History.

I hope that you will figure it out though. but I dont have time to play catch up with you.

I have all the time in the world. Its your theory im stepping on, arnt you going to defend it?

I am very willing and prepared to expand on all aspects of this.

I asked you to do so for 3 posts now. Please do it.

I think that not knowing about operation paperclip and the occult origins of the nazi's is kind of an issue.

I think proving the existence of such things will need to be done.

There are those of us who dont enjoy having to do our own research for your theories. When i give in an Essay to my uni, i cant say "Do your own research" to them. So i would like you to present your own arguement.

After a few minutes of research i have found that Operation Paperclip is a US plan to bring Nazi Scientists to the US.

about the second point. I think Wiki says it best:

Nazi occultism is an occult undercurrent of Nazism, of minor overall importance.[1] While some historians attest semi-religious elements in Nazism,[2] these are frequently portrayed incorrectly by pseudo-historic writers.

as far as the emerald tablet, im not caliming its true

Your citing it as evidence, therefore you must believe it to be true.

It is significant because it is describing a process of inducing an astral episode through acoustic process, independent of research suggesting that the pyramid has significant acoustic properties.

Yes i know it does. So do many places such as caves. Places where air can enter and it has an echo. A repeated rythmic music sound resonates within the human mind.

Ive heard of the study. But i dont see what this is supposed to prove beyond knowledge of Shamanism.

In fact I have no Idea who your addressing for most of what you wrote.

You sound like Horus 8.

I was adressing the Link someone gave me (i think it was you) on Atlantis.

The main point here is that no one seems to have made the obvious connection that this Thoth cat was giving a seminar on how

Umm...Thoth is a god. Ie. Not real.

He is a god of wisdom and learning. That is why i am wary of your source. It connects him with Hermes. A greek trickster god. They are completly different.

Hermes ferried souls to Hades, Thoth had nothing to do with the Underworld.

dark lord that sounds a hell of a lot like the one one "Thoth" is saying is under the pyramid.

The reason i dont believe your source is because it includes alot of modern references which the Ancient Egyptians simply didnt believe.

Fiery Hell, Dark Lord, etc.

To the Egyptions, Darkness didnt mean Evil.

I have a feeling Im not going to convince you of it either.

I dont either, but i hate seeing a perfectly good discussion wasted by a lack of evidence on your part.

I think if you wanted you could make many more pieces fit, and I hope someone out there does.

I can only make pieces fit if i ignore my own findings.

I want you to debate my evidence.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Octavius Maximus

Are the massive quote fragments really necessary to make your point or argument? I agree that these fantastic claims need to be backed up by the apparent evidence they have, but you're arguing your point in the most tedious and annoying way.

It'd be awesome if you could sum up your arguments in nice paragraphs or something, instead of one-liners in a list, half a page long. You really don't need to respond to every sentence of the articles/posts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join