It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stage show that is America.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

These men, created the United States.

The founding fathers, wrote that historic document that was meant to be the closest guarantee for free men.

These men,

destroyed it, spat on it, wiped there noses with it, then dragged it through oil, all around the middle east…… lighting a fire only when innocent American lives were in between them, and the victims.

How has a nation, so loved, respected and envied for its honor and dignity allowed itself to be taken over by the same evil’s it sacrificed to defeat?
The great podium the world placed the United States on, when it defeated Nazism, and won World war II is cracking, and about to collapse.

How have a few key men, destroyed the nation that hundreds of thousands have died for in the past 60yrs?… doesn’t that make you angry?

Here’s why im angry……

The Plan

In 1996 the neo-conserative union, the military industrial complex, and the corporate sector obtained a new direction for the United States, through a few key men, involved in the CIA, foreign affairs and international relations, they saw the possibility approaching them, and decided to act.

On September 5, 1996, Yousef, Murad, and Shah were convicted of planning the Bojinka Plot.

What is the Bojinka plot?

Project Bojinka, also known as Opplan Bojinka, was a massive, complex plot hatched by Ramzi Yousef following the truck bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993. The term Bojinka is Serbian for "loud bang."

Murad proposed crashing a hijacked airliner into the building. It is thought this may be the inspiration for Khalid Shaikh Mohammed and 9-11.

But the best capture, was Yousef's Laptop.

After Yousef fled the Philippines in 1995, local police discovered plans for three types of terrorist attacks on his laptop computer. One was Bojinka. A second plot called for the hijacking of an airliner with plans to crash it into a U.S. nuclear power plant.
Yousef's third plan, however, reads like an early blueprint for 9/11, calling for U.S. airliners to be hijacked then crashed kamikaze style into American landmarks. Specifically mentioned on a list of potential targets found on Yousef's laptop: The World Trade Center and Pentagon.

In 1996, GW Bush, became aware of the capability, and planned execution of this group against American interests.

The Setup

1996…
What were you doing in 1996?

What was George Bush Snr doing?, He was receiving CIA intelligence briefings.

"One of the people who corresponded with [former ambassador Joseph] Wilson is George H. W. Bush, the only president to have been head of the C.I.A.-- he still receives regular briefings from Langley." Vicky Ward, “Double Exposure,” Vanity Fair, January 2004.
Former President Bush has made efforts to keep abreast of foreign affairs, partly by exercising his right to be briefed by CIA personnel about developments around the globe. Ha'aretz, “George Bush Sr. Vouches for Son's Support of Israel to the Saudis”, July 16, 2001.

This clearly, refutes President Bush’s claim, that no one within the administration had imagined airliners being used as missiles against buildings.

The CIA, FBI & Figureheads of the government had detailed plans, from ‘the man’ Yousef, that divulged idea’s floating within the terrorist organizations. George Bush Snr, knew of these plans, and he knew he needed the right men to utilize these plans.
Within his CIA Updates, particularly ‘foreign affairs’ Bush snr learnt of the Yousef capture and the intel his laptop yielded.

Couple this, with his extreme understanding of Iraqi-military capabilities, and the people he had come to work with, he became a very dangerous man, a man who had the low down, on something that could drastically shape the worlds leaders ‘tomorrow’

Bush 41 chose the best possible people around him, who could understand the situation and manipulate it.

He needed a corporate figurehead
Someone who was able to control and direct corporate lackies, ensuring they stick with corporate base where [I] having no values, means you make more money

He needed a military man
Someone to make sure the battle wasn’t lost, someone who you could picture riding a tank through Normandy, chewing on a cigar and demanding, no, screaming more efforts from his exhausted men.

And he needed an ideological
Someone who thought, as he did that the world was there to be shaped, someone who could picture an American-1st domination, where all other nations accept the ‘New American Century’

Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfield and Paul Wolfowitz.

What was Rummsfield doing?

Chairman Emeritus, Defense Contractor, Carlyle Group (1989–2005);

What was Cheney doing?

Ceo Halliburton – 1995 – 2000

What was Wolfowitz doing?
Preaching:

Wolfowitz delivers his foreign policy vision on television. “(T)he Persian Gulf with its vital oil resources is critical to us, and that we have got to be a leader, and the leader's got to be somebody that people can count on. That's absolutely central to constructing the kind of world that will be safer in the next century,” he says on The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer

He had his horseman, all he needed was the blind fool, someone who’s had no regard for dignity, or pride… someone who would allow himself to be used, abused, manipulated and dragged through the mud like a worthless rag….

He chose his Son.

Cheney, self-appointed himself, to the second most powerful position in the nation. Placing himself, in Georges right ear, and his father in the left, George under-standably, allowed Wolfowitz and Rummsfield & other high ranking, Bush 41 influenced, ideological people into the government. Bush was an idiotic sheep, whom surrounded himself with intelligent wolves.

They had 4 years, to ensure ‘Bush’ won the election, with ‘these men’ pulling the strings.

The Play

Ive always tried to figure this photo out

I could never look into his eyes and see a man who knew exactly what was going on.
I finally figured it out, what this man was thinking.

He was thinking

‘’ Those rumors were true, they knew something, and didn’t tell me… and this is it ‘’

I feel, Bush was kept in the dark, for a long time about the ‘actual’ oncoming attack
He’d never left the country, what could he of possibly understood about a fanatical, Muslim ideologue that lived in caves, and sand bunkers?

Cheney, Rumsfield and Wolfowitz kept all the evidence hidden, they knew George would mess things up, but they didn’t keep it hidden well enough. Bush heard things; he had his suspicions things were being done, without him being involved.

The horseman, had Iraq in there sights since day DOT, Wolfowitz reading the PNAC document out loud, while Cheney read the 911 intel and rummsfield licking his lips at a military conquest is an image I see being very, very possible.
Bush knew they wanted Iraq, he knew Iraq was going to be involved… but he didn’t know the trigger.

Cheney has already declared he is no part of Bush’s office

Vice President Cheney exempted his office from the presidential order that establishes government-wide procedures for safeguarding classified national security information. The Vice President asserts that his office is not an “entity within the executive branch.”

Bush has no say over Cheney, and Cheney ignores bush, this didn’t start in 2004, this is how I believe the administration to be operating from Bush’s first few days in office.

The Vice President's staff responded by seeking to abolish the agency within the
Archives that is responsible for implementing the President's executive order.

Bush is powerless, something that the congress, and constitution CLEARLY deny within the halls, Bush can’t control any more.

I mean look at these two, who here is in charge?

In addition to Cheney's office declaring itself exempt from oversight, President Bush's office has also claimed it has the same status.

Cheney using his wit, intelligence and cunning use of being inept of morals has grown into such a powerful, involved member of the Whitehouse, he effectively tells the President what the deal is.

IRAQ

Richard Cheney, KNEW Iraqi’s capabilities.

He was deeply involved in Gulf War 1
He would have been a key player presiding over the military aspects of Iraq, and there capabilities. He would have been heavily involved in the WMD issue, regarding Gulf War 1.

He knew, as well as all other staffers knew, Iraq’s military was gone, his WMD capability was gone.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Which explains the following in May 2001.

Powell even boasted that it was the US policy of "containment" that had effectively disarmed the Iraqi dictator - again the very opposite of what Blair said time and again. On May 15 2001, Powell went further and said that Saddam Hussein had not been able to "build his military back up or to develop weapons of mass destruction" for "the last 10 years". America, he said, had been successful in keeping him "in a box".

Two months later, Condoleezza Rice also described a weak, divided and militarily defenseless Iraq. "Saddam does not control the northern part of the country," she said. "We are able to keep his arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt."

Its not like they were both on different teams?
They shared the same Intel; Powell was as involved n Gulf War I as Cheney…
How could they of possibly stated such, then ……

Think about this,
4 months before 911, they stated Iraq was contained, and had NO WMD ability.

How, without having ANY intel on a terroristic event.. did we all of a sudden decide, Iraq did, and was related, worthy of invasion?

Did they start looking doubly hard at Iraq in June?
And in 3 months had enough evidence to group the horrible surprise of 911 with Iraq?
This timeline doesn’t make sense.

These men knew, full well Iraq’s capability.
These men knew, the US military would pulverize them in a lightning fast war.
All that was needed, was tangible evidence. Something that could be accepted until it was investigated on face value.
Something that would turn that anger, fear and pain into un-restrained revenge.

SOME of The LIES

Nigeria documents
Documents, they say proved Saddams intention at nuclear weapons, Documents they were made aware were FALSE, and had no factual basis

Cheney contacted Joe Wilson, asking he enter Nigeria and investigate claims on yellow cake purchases for Iraq as stated in‘ The world according to Bush ‘

Wilson states the following:

“ I told them I would go, but only as a representative of the government”
“I made my report, that said there was NO truth in the rumors, there was no fact”
“ But, president bush used the documents / rumors as a FACT in his 2003 speech.”
‘’ Its an issue in which they based there decision to go to war, to wage a war that led to an occupation ‘’
‘’ He (Cheney) was the one who asked for my report, and he was with the president when we analyzed it ‘’

So, in retaliation he wrote an article explaining his stand and how he explained the falsehoods within the Nigeria claim.
Thus, the whole Valerie Plame spy case I’m sure you’re all aware of.

And when George was questioned by the media at a conference, regarding the yellow cake claims and the Plame affair?
He walked out of the room, and pretended not to hear the question.

It was clear, that the powers that be knew, the things they were saying weren’t entirely truthful.

Remember the claims by Richard Cheney that Atta met with Iraqi officials in Prauge?

Also, on October 21, 2002, The New York Times reported that Czech President Vaclav Havel "quietly told the White House he has concluded that there is no evidence to confirm earlier reports" of the meeting. And it seemed that Atta had gone to Prague in June 2000, not April 2001.
Cheney did not mention any of this on "Meet the Press". Nor did he note that U.S. forces had nabbed this Iraqi intelligence official in July and that there has been no word -- no leaks -- about him confirming the supposed meeting.

Again, they were told prior to using it as ‘evidence’ that is was false.

How about the LIE of prior intelligence on 911?
Rice was briefed, very hard over the oncoming tragedy,

Former CIA director George Tenet told the 9/11 Commission that he had warned of an imminent threat from al-Qaeda in a July 2001 meeting with Condoleezza Rice, adding that he believed Rice took the warning seriously, according to a transcript of the interview and the recollection of a commissioner who was there.

For months, Tenet had been pressing Rice to set a clear counterterrorism policy, including specific presidential orders called "findings" that would give the CIA stronger authority to conduct covert action against bin Laden. Perhaps a dramatic appearance -- Black called it an "out of cycle" session, beyond Tenet's regular weekly meeting with Rice -- would get her attention.
Tenet had been losing sleep over the recent intelligence he'd seen.

Here we have a man, losing sleep over the dire warnings he’s reading, trying his HARDEST to make Rice understand whats coming is going to be big…

When asked about these meetings, what was Rice’s REPLY?

Rice angrily rejected those assertions yesterday, saying that it was "incomprehensible" that she would have ignored such explicit intelligence from senior CIA officials and that she received no warning at the meeting of an attack within the United States.

Lets see that again!

Former CIA director George Tenet told the 9/11 Commission that he had warned of an imminent threat from al-Qaeda in a July 2001 meeting with Condoleezza Rice,

Rice angrily rejected those assertions / she received no warning at the meeting of an attack within the United States

Whats more probable?
That tenant didn’t advise over something that was clearly stressing him out?
Or that Rice, is lying, and such a meeting took place that contained such substance?

Rice has denied that such a meeting took place

What turned out to be the truth?

Oct. 2 — A review of White House records has determined that George J. Tenet, then the director of central intelligence, did brief Condoleezza Rice and other top officials on July 10, 2001, about the looming threat from Al Qaeda, a State Department spokesman said Monday."

Sorry Miss Rice, that’s a very big ‘amnesia’ attack

So here we now have, A VP Who’s wise on the enemies plan ( through Bush 41, CIA and Bojinka plot from laptop ).
A military, who’s capable of routing Iraq’s demolished and erradicated hardware that is manned be demoralised men.
And an ideological, who see’she direction and the aim of the countries dynasty.

When they 'the horseman' were reading the PNAC agreement, and looking at maps of Iraqs Oil fields…. What do you think they said?

‘’ We need to stop Bin Laden before he attacks us, as the intel clearly explains he is going to ‘’

OR

‘’ If we sit on this intel long enough, and he comes through with bojinka, we will have the ability to implement PNAC, and take whats rightfully ours… afterall the 3 of us brought down the soviet Union, and look at what Iraq is ‘’

Does this not provide enough ‘reasonable doubt’ in the Administrations claims about Iraq?
Simply because the above is, FACT in that they DID OCCUR, and such a scenario ‘could’ occur should there be ‘curropt people’ in imporant places, doesn’t that warrant a serious investigation?

After all, NOTHING we were told about Iraq turned out to be right.
Nothing we are being told about 911, is looking realistic.

And here we are…
At the door of Iran, screaming and yelling and demanding the same things we demanded from IRAQ….

Remember those founding fathers?
What do you believe they’d be saying right now?
I think they’d be disgusted, at the quality of civilians living in the nation they built.
The constituion and Bill of rights were written in such a way, to demand the public remove anyone who ‘attempts’ to hijack the country, and use it for personal/financial means.

You’ve just sat there, If the elections didn’t give it away,
If 911 didn’t give it away….
If IRAQ hasn’t givin it away…

What in gods good name, is enough to make you revolt on this criminal enterprise that is changing the very values, ethics and morals your nation was founded on ?

You’re the people that won World War II, you put a man on the moon and created the nuclear weapon..
4 mortal men have hijacked your nation, but you sit there and argue about sports, beer, cars, clintons sex fiasco and prior faults, American Idol & Big Brother, Fatty foods and other elements ruining your country..
But you barley raise a hand when something with enough potential to ruin your country runs rampant, and brasonly lies to your face?

Please, America…
What are you doing.
The entire world again rests on your shoulders, we need you to join up and rise against these men, before another incident requires them to induce new powers..
You’ve got to do it now, because that honor and respect you gained in 1945, is about gone.
You’ve allowed China to become the new world super power, your infrastructure is deterioriating, your economy is crashing and your image is becoming one akin to the third reich.

These crminials need to be drawn, and quatered in the town sqaure.
They need to be made an example of.

You need to accept your consequences, you allowed these men to do this for far too long, and unless u do something NOW, someone else is going to act… and I hate to see where that will take us as a civilisation.

There's a reason, Bush is portrayed like this :

And I BEG, I PREY, I WISH, I DREAM, I HOPE... The America people can find that brave, understanding standard that the men of 1944

[edit on 17-8-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
died for,

I cant do it.
I cant come to America, stand at the whitehouse and call all this out over a megaphone.

Surely, there's someone amongst you, with the same moral values as the founding fathers who's prepared to bleed and suffer so long as his family, as his nations future looks bright? instead of bleak.

Its got to happen NOW!
The economys crashing,
The worlds growing tired of Iraq, and the Middle east.
Irans becoming more and more heated towards us......

Mark my words, the economic crash will be subdued by a war, or the war will be initiated when the crash occurs.

Iraq, and the current admin are the cause, it may be too late, but its still worth trying.

www.globalsecurity.org...
www.globalsecurity.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
news.bbc.co.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.gwu.edu...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.michaelmoore.com...
www.infoimagination.org...
www.prisonplanet.com...
www.informationclearinghouse.info...
cryptome.org...

www.washingtonpost.com...
www.rawstory.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Very well put together Mr. Agit.

I dont know if you have seen this video, but it is quite interesting. It touches up on a few things you preluded to. This video is called "why we fight". Its 1 hour and 40 minutes long, its divided into 4 parts.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by West Coast]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I so agree with you. Wesley Clarke tried to warn George W that his presidency was going to be hi-jacked and destroyed by these sorry bastards.. George W didn't want to hear it, so, he ignored it. By the time he caught on, it was too late. Now he is in a position where he has to play along and make excuses for decisions that aren't even his. I don't envy Bush's position at all... I actually somewhat feel sorry for him

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I know this is a bit off base. But I like what Ron Paul brings to the table.

America- Freedom to facism. Ron Paul is featured in this documentary.

Google Video Link

Below is an excerpt from the video.

Ron Paul On America Freedom To Fascism with Aaron Russo discussing national id cards the I.R.S. and federal reserve

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Nice job, Agit8ed, thanks for putting it all together, nice job. At this juncture in our history, it does appear that Bush is only a stooge, IMHO.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What else can I add to this post? Just to add that I agree with you. Very nice post. In fact, I think I'm going to read it again

new topics

top topics

join