It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bowling for columbine..not a conspiracy thoery just a question?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
i rite now im watchin the movie for the first time.those unfamiliar with it its a micheal moore documentary about the columbine shootings.now i dont know how many of you ats's have seen it and i dont nessecarily think this means anything but.did anybody notice that there was a scene rite after the lunchroom footage of the event were this reporter is talkin on camera about the kids who did it and said one of the kids had stated"he also had had thoughts of wanting to highjack a plane and crash it into nyc" dont think it connects jsut thought that was a tad wierd lol.wasnt the columbine thing pre 9-11?i could see how it would kinda makes you wonder if it may have been a black opp to distrac people from the real headlines of that day or is it possable that it was just a way for the gov to take more freedom away at school via the "its the only way to be safe defense"...lol let me know your thoughts

just finished watching the flicc man that movie was good.def a recomennded viewing take a good look at our countries violent tendancies.
[edit on 13-8-2007 by future flow]

[edit on 13-8-2007 by future flow]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
In all honesty, I don't think it had anything to do with the government. I think it was just two kids who didn't get the attention they wanted and got lost in thier own deranged mental state. Granted, getting picked on during school sucks, I got picked on relentlessly, but I'm still here, I've never shot anyone, let alone half my classmates. I listened to the same music they did too, and I'm not out there thinking up ways to blow people away.

I have no sympathy for those two whatsoever, and I really hope they're burning where they're at right now.

SR

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The thing is hijacking planes and terrorists have been in the media for years lol there is tons of corny movies like diehard 2 and stuff that as a kid you think cool and the stuff had happened in real life anyway before 9/11 like sam byck and db cooper hijacked that plane to steal the money etc., They wanted to go out and be remembered and where thinking of ways to do it for awhile seeing 9/11 hadn't happened back then so it would of been 'cool' to them but obviously when it comes down to brass tacks two college students didn't have the logistics or man power to do it.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
great reply's i myself dont honestly think theres a link between black opps and them boys i think there were just troubled...really troubled...but man it makes a person wish it was a black opp in a way rite lol because i like you listed to the same music and the whole gangster rap thing i wasnt really picked on but had my family problems but i turned out fine lol it makes you really want to know why they would do it so close to graduating and bein done with the high school thing.true tragedy.

top topics

join