It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman in Missouri church Kills 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I don't know if this has already been posted but if so it can be removed.

What do people actually get when they do this? I know life is tough but if people are having a bad go of it, and plan to kill, they should off themselves and not others.

Gunmans Kills 3 in Church

MARCUS KABEL

Associated Press

August 13, 2007 at 6:31 AM EDT

NEOSHO, MO. — The gunman ordered children out of the sanctuary before opening fire, killing three people and wounding at least five others in the middle of a worship service. He held 25 to 50 people hostage before finally surrendering.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
What do people actually get when they do this? I know life is tough but if people are having a bad go of it, and plan to kill, they should off themselves and not others.

As I understood this shooting incident, the pastor that got shot, was also a child molestor. And that is why, this shooter, firstly let all the children out, because he did not want to hurt them. My guess is, that the pastor sexually molested his child and he lost it, since usually these kind of abusers/monsters never do get accused or prosecuted - but are instead protected by the Church.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
If that is true then it sheds a whole different light on what happened. Im not saying vigilantism is right but if the pastor was a child molester and got away with it or was protected by the church and immune to prosecution then I will be the first to say that he deserved it but that we should try every means necessary in the official judicial system before we turn vigilante.

Its amazing how after all these scandals the church still will not punish or allow the judicial system to punch these child molesting pastors. There was one case here on Long Island where a priest molested children for a 20 year period and was not punished until quite recently when he was given a half a--ed prison sentence ... thankfully we all know what the other prisoners and correctional staff do to child molesters.

new topics

join