It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS News Article - UFOs Still Flying 60 Years After Roswell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
More arguments as to the validity or lack thereof of aliens having visited earth.

Source - UFOs Still Flying 60 Years After Roswell

Now, I'm sure there are those of you who think that I'm somehow harming ufology by even posting this link (especially since it has some Shermer quotes) but I'm just the messenger

[edit on 8/13/2007 by uv777bk]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I saw this yesterday (Sunday) morning. I was going to post about this but decided to wait.

What I found most interesting about this is just the fact they covered this with a network show of fairly decent standing. The demographics of this show are not the usual crowd that Sci-fi or the History Channel has. I'm am far from a conspiracy nut job or anti-social (internet is my family) type person, but there is something about this that just isn't right.

I could care less about the spokesmen both pro and con. They did bring out a fairly recent UFO sighting that has some backing in real evidence other than people saying they saw something.

This was just out of place for a CBS Sunday Morning program segment. I've watched the show off and on for over 20 years.

join