It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

natural cures "they" dont want you to know about

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
well if a person wants they buy their own tin foil hats, but that has nothing to do whatsoever with this thread so please stay on topic

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I just learned that ALKA SELTZER fights UTI............(urinary tract infection)

Going to the Doc for UTI can be spendy.............so I think this could be great info.
Next time Im feeling yucky Im going to try this Alka Seltzer trick

Or, I don’t know, you could just prevent your UTIs altogether.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Here's one I heard about a while ago, but I don't know if there was any follow up new articles about it. Don't know if it is a 'natural cure' but it seems to be readily available.

Scientists may have cured cancer last week.

Here's the deal. Researchers at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Canada found a cheap and easy way to produce a drug that kills almost all cancers. The drug is dichloroacetate, and since it is already used to treat metabolic disorders, we know it should be no problem to use it for other purposes.

Scientists tested DCA on human cells cultured outside the body where it killed lung, breast and brain cancer cells, but left healthy cells alone. Rats plump with tumors shrank when they were fed water supplemented with DCA.

The side effect of this is it also reactivates a process called apoptosis. You see, mitochondria contain an all-too-important self-destruct button that can't be pressed in cancer cells. Without it, tumors grow larger as cells refuse to be extinguished. Fully functioning mitochondria, thanks to DCA, can once again die.

Here's the big catch. Pharmaceutical companies probably won't invest in research into DCA because they won't profit from it. It's easy to make, unpatented and could be added to drinking water. Imagine, Gatorade with cancer control.

Ironically, a possible side effect is an increased risk of liver cancer!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
its just like they say

make a "cure" have people waste money on it and at the same time make them have more sickness so that they buy more drugs, i dont think this is a cure for cancer but a treatment,

a natural cure is something they will never promote, its something that is natural not human made

thx for the post though

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
tankthinker = Kevin Mark Trudeau

isnt it obvious?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
come back to me when theres a natural cure to regrow teeth. anything to put off the dentist

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ok so it finally comes out into mainstream film, what Kevin Trudeau ("The scam artist") has been saying all along.

www.apple.com...

if anyone would like to argue with me on the fact that he isnt a scam artist i gladly accept it.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurderSmurf

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I just learned that ALKA SELTZER fights UTI............(urinary tract infection)

Going to the Doc for UTI can be spendy.............so I think this could be great info.
Next time Im feeling yucky Im going to try this Alka Seltzer trick

Or, I don’t know, you could just prevent your UTIs altogether.

Cool, great....tell us all how its done then......? Im interested....

Did You Know that drinking two glasses of Gatorade can relieve headache pain almost immediately?-- without the unpleasant side effects caused by traditional "pain relievers."

Did you know that Colgate toothpaste makes an excellent salve for burns?

Before you head to the drugstore for a high-priced inhaler filled with mysterious chemicals, try chewing on a couple of curiously strong Altoids peppermints. They'll clear up your stuffed nose.

Achy muscles from a bout of the flu? Mix 1 Tablespoon of horseradish in 1 cup of olive oil. Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes, then apply it as a massage oil, for instant relief for aching muscles.

Sore throat? Just mix 1/4 cup of vinegar with 1/4 cup of honey and take 1 tablespoon six times a day. The vinegar kills the bacteria.

Cure urinary tract infections with Alka-Seltzer. Just dissolve two tablets in a glass of water and drink it at the onset of the symptoms. Alka-Seltzer begins eliminating urinary tract infections almost instantly-- even though the product was never been advertised for this use.

Honey remedy for skin blemishes ... Cover the blemish with a dab of honey and place a Band-Aid over it. Honey kills the bacteria, keeps the skin sterile, and speeds healing. Works overnight.

Listerine therapy for toenail fungus. Get rid of unsightly toenail fungus by soaking your toes in Listerine mouthwash. The powerful antiseptic leaves your toenails looking healthy again.

Easy eyeglass protection... To prevent the screws in eyeglasses from loosening, apply a small drop of Maybelline Crystal Clear nail polish to the threads of the screws before tightening them.

Cleaning liquid that doubles as bug killer ... If menacing bees, wasps, hornets, or yellow jackets get in your home and you can't find the insecticide, try a spray of Formula 409. Insects drop to the ground instantly.

Smart splinter remover. Just pour a drop of Elmer's Glue-All over the splinter, let dry, and peel the dried glue off the skin. The splinter sticks to the dried glue.

Hunt's tomato paste boil cure ...cover the boil with Hunt's tomato paste as a compress. The acids from the tomatoes soothe the pain and bring the boil to a head.

Balm for broken blisters... To disinfect a broken blister, dab on a few drops of Listerine. a powerful antiseptic.

Vinegar to heal bruises ... Soak a cotton ball in white vinegar and apply it to the bruise for 1 hour. The vinegar reduces the blueness and speeds up the healing process.

Kills fleas instantly...Dawn dishwashing liquid does the trick. Add a few drops to your dog's bath and shampoo the animal thoroughly. Rinse well to avoid skin irritations. Good-bye fleas.

Rainy day cure for dog odor ...Next time your dog comes in from the rain, simply wipe down the animal with Bounce or any dryer sheet, instantly making your dog smell springtime fresh.

Eliminate ear mites. All it takes is a few drops of Wesson corn oil in your cat's ear...Massage it in, then clean with a cotton ball. Repeat daily for 3 days. The oil soothes the cat's skin, smothers the mites, and accelerates healing.

Quaker Oats for fast pain relief... It's not for breakfast any more! Mix 2 cups of Quaker Oats and 1 cup of water in a bowl and warm in the microwave for 1 minute, cool slightly, and apply the mixture to your hands for soothing relief from arthritis pain.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
He is a scam artist. But I do think some of the things in his book make sense and have been proven. His credibility isn't the best but it's other people's theories he's writing about. So his credibility doesn't matter.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
you know i take back what i said a year ago!!!! ive read his book since and i am finding great success with his methods!!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I've read about having an akaline diet. It's based on the fact that the human body is naturally akaline, and that our diets are majorly acidic. So it allows bacteria's and virus and etc. to live in our systems. However, when we take up an akaline diet they cannot live in our systems and it promotes strong health. I heard an akaline diet can cure anything, and that the you feel awesome and never sick.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I found a lot of value from this and his second book, it kind of revolutionized my life at the time and opened my eyes to the corruption-eugenics superagency that is the FDA. I recall in 1993 how hundreds of natural herbs were made illegal to grow in BC, some herbs that had thousands of years history behind them. Now that the FDA considers herbs as drugs because they mimic pharaceutical effects. They regulate herbs to control the industry, and prevent people from finding inexpensive, effective Cures to diseases. Same reason tptb burned the rain forests, too much health for citizens to be found. Kevin Trudeau exposes this, and wages legal battles with the FDA and other anti-health organizations. The media moguls launch their smear campaigns, and the result is a fracturing of truth, loaded with misinformation that sifts down through their filters to the everyday citizen - especially those who rely on tv for their news. Workers in the industry support the FDA because it is the hand that feeds them. Kevin may not have all the answers about natural medicines, but I have yet to see that which he has provided debunked as myth.

I don't trust government studies either; too much conflict of interest.

edited to add: Warning. Possible side-effects from reading Kevins books may result in feelings of nausea, anger, disgust, and disillusionment with the system and may also lead to repeated bouts of research, purchasing of healthy products, boycotting of other products, and more money in your pocket saved from expensive drugs.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I was prescribed Lyrica for my Fibromialgia and quit taking it because I was still miserable with or without it.
Any natural cures for that?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Is there a natural cure for seizures? because my 4 year old son has epilepsy and I would gladly give him a natural cure than the medicine I have to give him.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY
I was prescribed Lyrica for my Fibromialgia and quit taking it because I was still miserable with or without it.
Any natural cures for that?

He lists magnetic matress pad, the sun, crocodile protein peptide, cleanses (such as candida cleanse, heavy metal cleanse, colon cleanse, etc.)

Originally posted by mandy1468
Is there a natural cure for seizures? because my 4 year old son has epilepsy and I would gladly give him a natural cure than the medicine I have to give him.

Sorry I just checked. He doesn't reference anything for epilepsy or seizures. But you can ask naturopathic doctors for their advice.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Fibromialga ... Please read this. I have three friends who have been diagnosed with it too.

www.whale.to/m/scott7.html

From article : Testing via Mosquito Vector in Ontario

The Government of Canada had established the Dominion Parasite Laboratory in Belleville, Ontario, where it raised 100 million mosquitoes a month. These were shipped to Queen’s University and certain other facilities to be infected with this crystalline disease agent The mosquitoes were then let loose in certain communities in the middle of the night, so that the researchers could determine how many people would become ill with chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia, which was the first disease to show.

One of the communities they tested it on was the St Lawrence Seaway valley, all the way from Kingston to Cornwall, in 1984. They let out hundreds of millions of infected mosquitoes. Over 700 people in the next four or five weeks developed myalgic encephalomyelitis, or chronic fatigue syndrome.

Now I've heard that mild electrolysis 50-100 au has been found effective to cure it, along with the other mycoplasma viruses, including aids, but I read that in passing, and cannot confirm anything.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Hm... never heard about this. But there are millions of mosquitoes already in Ontario, especially Cottage Country which falls in between this area. So as common as mosquito bites are in Ontario, if they were contaminated with something, I would think a greater amount of the population would contract something. Doesn't make much sense.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I would like to tell you that's the definative answer, perhaps I can...

www.rain-tree.com...
www.danreid.org...
chemtrailsaustralia.blogspot.com...
curezone.com...

There's actually a lot of information about this. I also recall reading that there are 20,000 cases of spraying citizenry in NA over the past 20 years. Sometimes I wonder if Canada is the "test-zone" for sprays before they dish it out to you southerners.

I thought I'd mention, the UofGuelph released millions of Ladybugs for a couple of years, maybe seven or eight years ago I'd guess. It was at the time of the west Nile Virus, and was intended to control mosquito larva. Perhaps the mycoplasma released was becoming too much an epidemic?

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
All I know is that I used to get horrible migraines all the time. AT LEAST every other day, and some of them lasted for days. Fortunately, being a hypochondriac and a conspiracist eventually resulted in a drastic change in my eating habits. I'm not a snob or anything, but I quit eating horrible things, like fast food and pop, and eat only organic food now, and am transitioning into the vegan lifestyle as well. I very rarely get a headache anymore. And none of the few that I've had in the last few months have been anywhere near as bad as the ones I used to get. I wouldn't even call them a migraine. And I bet the ones I've gotten came from slipping up and eating some garbage.
Anyway, my point is, I definitely think that we're poisoning ourselves, making ourselves sick with our food, water, even some of our modern pastimes, like talking on cell phones and staring at TV and computer screens all the time, and the fact that we sit so much.
I've never felt better, though. I feel fabulous. I feel in control of my health/life. I don't feel the need to depend on drugs or doctors. I haven't even had a hypochondriac sort of episode since last June, which is probably the most amazing thing.
I think there probably are lots of natural ways to be healthy, and of course they would be suppressed. If people start consuming things that will keep them alive, they'll realize that McDonald's is probably killing them. And that would all be horrible for the people that want our money. Healthy people don't keep the money coming in.
I think the most important thing isn't just that there are suppressed natural remedies/cures out there, but also that we need to stop poisoning ourselves.
I'm sorry for going on and on.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
aspirin good for head pain. bad for your stomach and other thing, willow bark from a tree is the same as aspirin but No side effects.
so many more out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join