It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Braunschweiger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Braunschweiger of all things has to be the food source that reminds me of the most wonderful time of my life :bash:

It is absolutely pathetic. I can't tell a living soul why I eat my Braunschweiger sandwich with the greatest reverence.
Pathetic. :bnghd:

Why does life play such tricks on us, do they just need a good laugh our guardian angels. "Look, she's eating Braunschweiger again"

Well I guess it is ingenious, how many people will introduce you to a delicacy that is made of a toxin filter? It was love at first site/bite.

Now don't mock me, this is a serious matter not to be taken lightly.

Pathetic :shk:

WIS

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Even though it is Braunschweiger it is still:
A Wonderful World

It could be worse, an exotic rare fruit, a seasonal veggie, I can get Braunschweiger all over the world, I think.
WIS

[edit on 13-8-2007 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Who cares about Braunschweiger, who cares about something so incomprehensible?

It is a retorical question, because it has no answer, though the answer is obvious.

All though I care.
I hate Braunschweiger, no, I hate this :bnghd:

Will some one just silence me, please?
WIS

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Would it help if I told you that it was always one of my favorite words?
I had a schoolmate, in middle school whose dad always made him Braunschweiger and mayo sandwiches, on wonder bread.

I'd say. "Mike, whats for lunch?"

He'd open the bag, and we'd both nod, saying "brunnnnnnnnscwiiiiker".

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Thank You, Spacedoubt, yes it made me laugh.

Now all i have to do is ckoke on a "bruuuuuuuuuuunscwiiiiiiiiiker, and I will be out of my misery.
It makes it so much easier when it sounds funny. :bnghd:

I will procede.
WIS

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I love Braunschweiger, and liverwurst, too. Aren't they the same thing? The best way to eat liverwurst - smear it on a nice piece of bread and top with a great tasting cheese of your choice.

Braunschweiger and liverwurst - better than

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WalkInSilence
Braunschweiger of all things has to be the food source that reminds me of the most wonderful time of my life :bash:

Of course WIS, it does so because like me, a memory of secure, happy and contented times are conected to Brunsviger & sodavand.

The truely sweet side af Danish.

BTW, I'm just back from the old land, ...and I did have a few Brunsvigerer.

Mmm.. mums!

-khun-

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCFusion
I love Braunschweiger, and liverwurst, too. Aren't they the same thing?

Kinda, but no. Braunschweiger is, for all intents and purposes, liverwurst that's been smoked after cooking.

My wife makes this absolutely killer braunschweiger ball covered with cream cheese and chipped beef. Awesome on crackers or party ryes, and we tear it up on football Sundays. Ironically, I heard her reading the recipe just last night over the phone to a neighbor.

Now I'm hungry. Again.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

It does me too....

So does wine and brie, thunderstorms make me weep. Hearing crickets. Nature I cant even walk in the woods anymore.

I am lost...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

I am lost...

You left me alone on a ledge in the middle of no where, with out a compass. In a desert full of scorpions.
I followed the call of life out.

If I had courage to find my way, you can too, pick up your balls and and start walking.
:shk:
WIS

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

If I had courage to find my way, you can too, pick up your balls and and start walking.
:shk:
WIS

I love it. Well I found my balls (I never lost them) but one thing is for sure. After more cruelty than I ever deserved I am cured. Must have been temporary insanity because I am usually a great judge of character.

Look at my signature and avatar.

Enjoy your state of satiation at my expense while you can, for it will not last.

~LGM

[edit on 10-9-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Everything in life reminds me of what I have lost.

I thought by now things would get better but they dont. I wish to enjoy life once again but it seems I cannot.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Had I only known that life had much more wonderful things in store for me, I would have pulled the curtain on that tragical play long before.

Illusions are better left alone.

Fate has smiled to me in a manner that has no comparison. All I ever longed for.

Events of the past are as a faint disturbed dream, faiding in the light of day, vanishing as rain drops falling on the sea.
A dream, a nightmare.
I woke up to a world of love and care, sharing, honesty, truth, faithfulness, laughter and passion beyond what I have ever known.
WIS

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Events of the past are as a faint disturbed dream, faiding in the light of day, vanishing as rain drops falling on the sea.
A dream, a nightmare.
I woke up to a world of love and care, sharing, honesty, truth, faithfulness, laughter and passion beyond what I have ever known.
WIS

I am happy for you, and thank you for stating that it was a nightmare.

I hope you are happy no matter what you have built up in your mind about us, for me it had a lot of meaning. Have you lost your mind or something? Do you have any idea how much being a firefighter meant to me? I resigned that position for us, right in front of you and you call it a nightmare?

[edit on 12-10-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Illusions are better left alone.

Words do no justice for the memories I have cherished. I only wish you could treat those memories for the honor they deserve. If you were aiming to hurt me, you are right on target. That hurt a lot.

Goodbye LadyHawk, may Gods love always shine on you and may your days be many. You will always be the love of my life.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Not aiming to hurt, though it is justified I shall try to clarify the intent.
When I began to compromise my self it became a nightmare, my pride and intuition told me very soon that I should terminate it all, but I vainly hung on.
I should have have been strong enough to say "No" before it became complicated. It should all have ended early May and I wish I hadn't been so stupid to think you would stay and introduce you to all my friends.

The anger comes from your betrayal,
you conspired behind my back,
you had no shame using my phone, money and transportation to stay in touch with her.
Even though you had both agreed that it was over before I picked you up.
If you hadn't convinced me of that I would never have done it.

Your concern was if "she" could pay her bills. At that point you should have had pride enough to leave.

You gave her my e-mail.
You did NOT hinder her hate calls.
You lied to both of us.
This is where my anger comes from.

And please stop justifying your self, you did what you did, live with it.
The good times are erased by the bad.
WIS

[edit on 15-10-2007 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The Hungarian Suicide Song

The story

Billy Holiday version with English lyrics

The original i Hungarian...you speak Hungarian don't you babe?

Happy Samhain and goodbye, LGM

[edit on 31-10-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Does anybody have any popcorn, this is getting interesting in a sick, sad, controlling way
Hang in there WIS

Dirty Laundry...

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
ATS is not the place to publicly discuss personal drama or idly hint at suicide threats. If you two need to discuss your dirty laundry, please do so via email or U2U. I am closing this thread for three reasons:

• When you make your drama public on a forum, there will be more grandstanding than issue resolution.

• Too many personal details inevitably get released in the process.

• We have a responsibility to take action on threats of suicide. This not only causes considerable embarrassment for the person, but false claims de-legitimize real ones, and clog the system.

I'm not choosing sides, in the interest of example and good taste, this thread is being closed, and I urge the participants to discuss this in private and seek counseling if necessary.

• top topics

join