It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KARL ROVE to resign at the end of AUGUST!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
yep thats right you heard it...karl rove is resigning...couldnt have been timed better if you ask me...although a year ago would have been better i guess.

here is the link

Karl rove to resign

p.s the quote at the end of the article is kinda creeping me out for some reason.

UPDATE: watching it on the actual news stations now. here is something else kinda unnerving....karl rove stated that he is doing it for the sake of his family and that "i advise others that are planning on leaving to do it NOW." i dont know its early and i have insomnia so i could be reading more into this than there needs to be.

Digitalgrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Apparently the first thing he wants to do is "go dove hunting in West Texas." Seems rather fitting that he would kill the bird symbolized with peace, maybe some foreshadowing here.

On the other hand here are 2 better scenarios. 1. The fat slob mistakingly turns the gun around 2. He goes hunting with Cheney and we remove 2 problems, rather nicely.

brill

[edit on 13-8-2007 by brill]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Read the article. I find it amusing that that "...a brilliant mind... will be greatly missed..." White House deputy press secretary Dana Perino said. No shortage of that in the White House right now.

Going hunt with Cheney...HMMMMM... don't turn your back, and keep the safety off. If he calls your name, drop to the ground as you look at him.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
the dove comment is interesting. i cant believe more people dont have anything to say about this.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
the dove comment is interesting. i cant believe more people dont have anything to say about this.

What do you mean interesting? I see nothing interesting about it, as doves are a normal game to hunt. Ever been dove hunting? Its done all over the world from the USA to Argentina and Norway even. It's not any foreshadowing, he simply wants to retire and hunt. As to his reasons, now that might be interesting.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
i didnt say that it was foreshadowing! the other guy said it was foreshadowing something. i just said the dove things was interesting. it was just a "hmm, thats interesting" to the poster that brought it up because thats not something i remembered in the article. i didnt know the guy liked to dove hunt thats all. didnt peg him as a hunter. i never said i agreed it MEANT something.
Geez...chill out. seems like you might be the one that is reading way too much into things.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Yes, I caught rove's speech on CBS 6:00 news.

Something that really stuck out for me was when rove was quoted as telling reporters today that he would be keeping his executive privilege even after he goes.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Karl Rove Departure Timed To Distract From Karl Rove Departure...

pointfiveblog.com...

new topics

top topics

join