It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Crafts Exist but where are they?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Ok, it is time for the age old question again. I have absolutely no doubts in my mind that UFO's exist and that they are alien craft but what I cant figure out, something that boggles my mind to no end.
There are several thousand sightings each year, most are in flight but some of tjem land so WHY is there not more evidence that they are or were there. I mean come on, you cant expect me to believe thatthe one and only crash happened in Roswell New Mexico.
So, again I ask. Where are they and where is the technological advancements that we would acquire. from back engineerig them. Whers are the real proof.
If aleins are here, then why arent we light years ahead of us. or if we are. I guess we get the trickle down system

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
No one knows and there is little to no real proof, just a whole lot of evidence.

Proving something is quite difficult. Prove to me that there is a single commercial airliner flying in the sky at this time. I dont see any! Oh and if you post a google video, I'll claim its a hoax!

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Well - You have no doubts, but that's not a proof.
Problem is, that there is absolutely no reason for the government to give us extraterrestial technology.
Crafts are well hidden in military bases and other alien stuff aswell. It's about military dominance.
If you're way off better armed than your enemy, you won't tell him why and how you managed to get better stuff.
And, oh well, masses don't need to use this technology.

new topics

join