It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Chips In Throat Are REAL, Plus Pics!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
very interesting stuff.
in your defense i too spit things out of my mouth " nothing out of the ordinary" into my sink and have been able to look at it without it falling down the drain stopper. the person blaming you for staging this on that is quite wrong.
i wonder if any doctors find these in autopsies? then id like to know where they are most commonly found in the body. There has to be a dentist on this site. you should title this thread as a call to any dentist. or go online and ask a few and send your pics and see what you get.
another thing would be make a list of all you ate and what food chains you may have eaten from [if any] the week of your discovery. do you ever use nasal spray or asthma inhaler ? mostly i would be concerned with the processed food you ingested that week and eliminate those first after you contact dentists in your area or online.
if you really want to get your hands dirty you could start checking your stool but i think if people started doing that we'd all be here describing wild things that no one wants to see pics of . good luck with your quest anyone of us could have spit these things out or swallowed them and never known due to their size. you were lucky to notice the little bugger.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
One of my best friends is a dentist, actually. I mentioned earlier that I was gonna get in contact with him, which I tried today, and he said he'll try to come over and check it out when he can. Along with some of the other posters, I agree that this may be some kind of a defect in the food processing industry. Apparently a worldwide supplier if its getting into people in different countries. Could you imagine what would happen if a baby were to ingest something like this?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
what are those used for? You said in the medical field, any other uses?

Well the site I got it from was :
medicalconnectivity.com...
So am I not exactly sure, there was categories for Patient and Asset Tracking (RFID), Wireless Medical Devices, Alarm Notification and Management I could see many uses for these. Whats funny is the one pic the internal part (the pick with the dime) has grooved line surrounded by the bright gold edging.

Just a thought at least

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmanuva
I seriously think this has all got out of hand, I most definately coughed up one of these before, the four ridges, colour and size are exactly the same as the one I coughed up.

When?

Do you eat meat?

Describe your diet if you would.

Sri

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I don't know about mrmanuva, but my diet includes ALOT of meat. If anyones interested, the fast food I eat mostly is Wendy's, BK, Taco Hell, and McDestroy your innards. Somehow, I've managed to stay skinny while shortening my overall lifespan by half.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Are you on well water?

It could just be mica getting into your water. Especially if you don't have the screen catcher on your spicket.Mica is a leafy,flaky sort of rock that is a gold color. I have had a few homeowners think they have gold in their yard and in their water. It is harmless.
If you are on well, then it means you are dropping the water column too much(overuse of water, too much at once) and you are drudging up stuff on the bottom of the well. And you can burnt out your well pump which isn't cheap to replace and a hassle.

If you are not overusing your water, cut back anyways, especially if your area is in a drought, because the water table is dropping.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Okay, I just saw the pics. Not mica.

But, if it is used for saudering or piping of any kind, it still can get in your water supply. We find weird things all the time. The water picks it up running through the pipe. Especially if your water is acidic, it leaches away at the piping.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Just a few thoughts.
Just in case the more mundane explanations don't work out,I wonder if you should imitate Dr. Leir.When he extracts an implant,he keeps it in a sample of the patients plasma.Maybe keep one in a small bottle of your own spittle.See if theres any change compared to the one exposed to air.If its of nefarious origin,it may only be designed to remain stable when in situ.It would be a shame if they eventually crumbled to dust before you solved the mystery.
Also,should you think about sending it off somewhere to be analysed,consider setting up a chain of custody to prevent it going missing or being tampered with.
Thanks for sharing your experience.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Those are really good ideas, oplan, i was thinking about keeping them in a little tube with some kind of stable liquid, but my own spit never came to mind! Anyone have any recommendations to places that do this kind of analyzing stuff... on the cheap? I actually don't have a decent budget right now.

*oh, and no, I'm not on well water. Plus, most of the taps in my house are fairly new, including the ones in my bathroom and the kitchen

[edit on 13-8-2007 by PrototypeGamma]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrototypeGamma
One of my best friends is a dentist, actually. I mentioned earlier that I was gonna get in contact with him, which I tried today, and he said he'll try to come over and check it out when he can. Along with some of the other posters, I agree that this may be some kind of a defect in the food processing industry. Apparently a worldwide supplier if its getting into people in different countries. Could you imagine what would happen if a baby were to ingest something like this?

That made me think of something. Don't they RFID tag cows and chickens for easier scanning and control? Well, if they chopped up the whole animal, that's quite possibly how you got the thing in your body. Wave a RF scanner over it. See what happens.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
That made me think of something. Don't they RFID tag cows and chickens for easier scanning and control? Well, if they chopped up the whole animal, that's quite possibly how you got the thing in your body. Wave a RF scanner over it. See what happens.

I don't know about mrmanuva, but my diet includes ALOT of meat. If anyones interested, the fast food I eat mostly is Wendy's, BK, Taco Hell, and McDestroy your innards.

Swami starts talking about rice and beans about now....

Sri Oracle

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
As someone that works in a warehouse whose biggest customer is Wal-Mart, I can tell you this: Wal-Mart has MANDATED that all its suppliers use RFID in their warehouses. We have been implementing RFID here for over 2 years. Yes it is still "buggy" but it is being used.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
maybe email Dr Leir with a link to this thread.These investigators don't always publicise everything they know.It helps to keep the hoaxing down.He might have come across them,but doesn't treat them the same way as objects embedded in the flesh-maybe the case for these types of thing is weaker;you may simply have eaten something in your food or drink.
I've heard him quote a figure of $50,000 for some of the tests he runs.
I don't know how the finances work,but don't assume you would pay anything until you talk to him.He hasn't had to cut the thing out of you for starters.If he is curious enough,and you are willing to part with one,we might have another ats podcast!
He might have a problem with the chain of custody though.He won't be willing to hire a hi-tech research lab to scrutinise a hoax,or broken hot-dog machine nozzles.Co-incidentally I just watched a discussion between steven jones and (somebody)Deagle about gathering samples of dust should another 911 event happen.You basically go swear an oath in front of an official gubmint type person about the sample,which is sealed with a special tag and its passage is monitored every time it changes hands on its journey to the lab.
I've also seen a bit of one of Dr Leirs dvds and he does exactly the same thing.
I think his website is alienscalpel.com.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

That's kinda what I was thinking, but all the tags I've seen are encased in glass, so I imagine they would be careful to remove them before cutting the animal up...wouldn't they?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I will make it very clear that I DO NOT consider these things to be alien implants or Government tracking chips or anything kooky like that.

But this is a conspiracy board and my questions will reflect that.

Have you ever been unconcious at a dentist office?

Have you ever been unconcious for another medical procedure?

Have you ever had a close encounter with a UFO?

Vas

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The only time I've ever been unconscious in my life was when I was a little kid, maybe 2? Apparently I was jumping on a bed and fell off, landing head first on the floor, which was tile over concrete. I cracked my skull and was in the hospital for a few days in a coma, according to my mom. I still have the bump near my hairline where it happened. Of course, being so young, I don't remember anything that far back. It was over 20 years ago.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
That could be a part of a gear on one of those disposable battery powered toothbrushes. I took one apart a while ago and found something like the diagram below. This is modeled from memory but the flat gear part was shaped just like what is in your picture I believe. It was more complex but this will give you an idea. Do you use an electric toothbrush?

Edited to mention that gold won't tarnish unless exposed to chlorine salts or a relative. The parts in the photos look tarnished a bit and worn. They must be brass.

[edit on 8/13/2007 by Blaine91555]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yes I do use an electric toothbrush, It's one of those Crest Spinbrushes. If gears were falling out of it, though wouldn't it stop working? Cause it's the same brush I've been using, I just change the heads as needed. Even so, the grooves on these things seem WAY too shallow to be used in such a rapid, oscillating manner, They'd probably never bite into the gear. I'll take another pic or 2 from a better angle to show you. Good theory though, we should keep that one in there!

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I just took 2 really shallow angle shots of the chips, and as an added bonus, I had my sister hold a chip in a set of tweezers and turn it to different angles while I filmed a short video of it. My digital cam can't zoom in this extremely, so I found a way to hold a rifle scope eyepiece in front of the lens to take all these shots, so pleases forgive the shaky focusing.

And here's the 40 second video I made.
Chip video

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I just took 2 really shallow angle shots of the chips, and as an added bonus, I had my sister hold a chip in a set of tweezers and turn it to different angles while I filmed a short video of it. My digital cam can't zoom in this extremely, so I found a way to hold a rifle scope eyepiece in front of the lens to take all these shots, so pleases forgive the shaky focusing.

Oh my god!!! It's "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" meets a gold-pressed bar of Latinum from Quark's bar.

[edit on 8/14/2007 by pjslug]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join