It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caspian Sea Under Attack!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
"Ignorance is bliss", as my father would say. I haven't frequented to these forums in a long time, but the latest news has fulfilled my theories that I laid down years ago here. Google my username and you will see posts I made years ago while I immersed myself into fantasy for the last four years in the meantime, and ingored all the signs. I prayed day and night that my visions were not to come true, but now they are.

Let's start off by stating a HUGE fact, the Caspian Sea is the largest untapped oil reserve in the WORLD. Google the map yourself and you will witness for yourself some major factors. The U.S. has Iraq and Israel in the palm of their hand, all they need is Jordan to get the oil piped out. The U.S threatened sanctions on Iran lately, which is bordered to the Caspian Sea. Then China threatens to liquidate its U.S. dollar assets, mostly because they get their oil from Iran. France freezes their U.S. markets, don't blame them. News reports say that Russia just bombed a Georgia town which is bordered on Azerbaijan, which borders the Caspian Sea. That heats up the possibility of war with that country and bordering coutries. Pakistan is in upheaval, which would give China a way to pipe the oil out to a sea port, if they were to take over that country.

As we all should know, China has been supplying North Korea and Iran with nuclear weapons for some time now. China has the military power to conquer and divide as of NOW! China will use North Korea to be the "scapegoat" and have them attack Pakistan with nuclear weapons, Russia will attack Georgia and Azerbaijan, the U.S. will attack Iran, and China will sit back and watch the carnage. Not to sure about Jordan, I'm presuming that Israel will have some heated debates with them, or the U.S.

Now it gets tricky, who has the oil and the way to pipe it out of the Caspian Sea? Think about it, not too long though. Go back to map and look once more. It all depends, strong arm of the oil lords I would say, wouldn't you?

Here is the map for you:
worldatlas.com...

Only if you are to lazy to Google it for yourself.

I hate paranoia, but the latest news has fulfilled my theories and predictions. Enjoy! Xenongod

[edit on 12-8-2007 by xenongod]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Ive long believed Nkorea and Iran traded the nessecary fuel.
Nkorea's an outlawed nation, who activley defies us and has had the ability to produce the needed nuclear materials for some time.
Iran, is outlawed too, have been getting close to nkorea, where iran have the material ability but not the materials needed.
Why wouldnt they be helping each other?

My only problem with what you describe, is that the draft will be implemented.

Now, in WW2, the draft was implemented.. but it was clear who the enemy was.
NOW?
We are quite easily being seen as the enemy..

Would you of been happy to join the draft for the nazi's? knowing what was happening?

There's got to be a way ensuring these few 'mortal-elites' do not grab the nessecary power.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Would you of been happy to join the draft for the nazi's? knowing what was happening?

Not sure what you mean by that Agit.

I did forget to add something in my original post though. In order to divide and conquer, China will attack Hong Kong, just to divide the opposing forces, the perfect plan. Also thinking that North Korea will subject Israel to attacks, they have nothing to lose. It's really hard to say how this will pan out, but I'm betting nuclear weapons will prevail, or secret weapons that will be brought out to turn the tide.

Another point to make is this, the Capsian Sea sits on an enormous fault. If that oil reserve is to be tapped and drained, the fault will surely stress and cause some major earthquakes, and the shock will be felt on even far sides of the Earth, including the Yellowstone. That would surely mean some global destruction, and major mayhem.

I have more to come, Xenongod. Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You are right about Caspian Sea, and I also have been saying that it will be the Middle East of the future for a while now. But it is not the major oil reserve of the world (although it is one of the biggest "neutral" reserves). Soviet Union has been pumping oil from the Caspian Sea since the 60's. They have even build an entire city on the Caspian Sea many miles offshore (near Azerbaijan) consisting of connected oil rigs, pipelines, and tanker docks.

Now the nations bordering it keep it a secret, so no one really knows how much oil is left there. Furthermore, there is a dispute between nations bordering the Sea (Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Russia, and Iran), about how the sea should be dividing between them according to their borders. But so far all but Iran (as far as I know) are pumping oil from the Caspian.

And yes - it does seem that the US is positioning around the area. The new Caspian pipeline successfully got US a slice of the pie, but who knows how hungry the US really is. There are rumors that it is now eyeing Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan too (think - more colored "revolutions"). And then there is Russia and Iran, which won't be pushed off easily.

It remains to be seen, but I doubt there will be a full scale war because of the Caspian (as I think you prediction states). For all we know it might be already drained of oil for the large part. Iran and Saudi Arabia are far more lucarative for US, as they hold larger reserves. But certainly - relations between Russia and US (and possibly China) are worsening because of the dealing in the Caspian, and will only continue to worsen.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by maloy]

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod
"Ignorance is bliss", as my father would say. I haven't frequented to these forums in a long time, but the latest news has fulfilled my theories that I laid down years ago here. Google my username and you will see posts I made years ago while I immersed myself into fantasy for the last four years in the meantime, and ingored all the signs. I prayed day and night that my visions were not to come true, but now they are.

Let's start off by stating a HUGE fact, the Caspian Sea is the largest untapped oil reserve in the WORLD. Google the map yourself and you will witness for yourself some major factors. The U.S. has Iraq and Israel in the palm of their hand, all they need is Jordan to get the oil piped out. The U.S threatened sanctions on Iran lately, which is bordered to the Caspian Sea. Then China threatens to liquidate its U.S. dollar assets, mostly because they get their oil from Iran. France freezes their U.S. markets, don't blame them. News reports say that Russia just bombed a Georgia town which is bordered on Azerbaijan, which borders the Caspian Sea. That heats up the possibility of war with that country and bordering coutries. Pakistan is in upheaval, which would give China a way to pipe the oil out to a sea port, if they were to take over that country.

As we all should know, China has been supplying North Korea and Iran with nuclear weapons for some time now. China has the military power to conquer and divide as of NOW! China will use North Korea to be the "scapegoat" and have them attack Pakistan with nuclear weapons, Russia will attack Georgia and Azerbaijan, the U.S. will attack Iran, and China will sit back and watch the carnage. Not to sure about Jordan, I'm presuming that Israel will have some heated debates with them, or the U.S.

Now it gets tricky, who has the oil and the way to pipe it out of the Caspian Sea? Think about it, not too long though. Go back to map and look once more. It all depends, strong arm of the oil lords I would say, wouldn't you?

Here is the map for you:
worldatlas.com...

Only if you are to lazy to Google it for yourself.

I hate paranoia, but the latest news has fulfilled my theories and predictions. Enjoy! Xenongod

Fumbled upon a post I made some years ago, thought I would bump it for sheet and giggles. Maybe change a couple names around but it still the same song and dance. Peace, Xenongod

top topics

join