It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.U.M.B

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
You are kidding......Serve man..Not

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
If it helps, this is a link about the Channel Tunnel which connects to UK and Europe. en.wikipedia.org.... The openings are at Folkestone, Kent UK and Calais France.

Furthermore an Earth Quake hit in April 2007 in the same location under the sea and the Channel Tunnel was not effected, however most of the houses in Folkestone where damaged.

The Boring Machine was identical to that in www.subversiveelement.com...

Eyeball

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyeball
If it helps, this is a link about the Channel Tunnel which connects to UK and Europe. en.wikipedia.org.... The openings are at Folkestone, Kent UK and Calais France.

Furthermore an Earth Quake hit in April 2007 in the same location under the sea and the Channel Tunnel was not effected, however most of the houses in Folkestone where damaged.
[/url]

Eyeball

"Most of the houses in Folkestone where damaged"
ERRRR thats a little .......imaginative shall we say??

Houses in 5 streets were damaged thats all as this report shows:
news.bbc.co.uk...

And mention of the Channel tunnel should be tempered with the fact that the Tunnell is almost wholly through chalk.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

[/url]

Eyeball

"Most of the houses in Folkestone where damaged"
ERRRR thats a little .......imaginative shall we say??

Houses in 5 streets were damaged thats all as this report shows:
news.bbc.co.uk...

And mention of the Channel tunnel should be tempered with the fact that the Tunnell is almost wholly through chalk.

ERRRR what!!

Hey I live in Folkestone and don't take a BBC news report for the full story. I Felt the effects, and witnessed the effects with my own eyes. My house still has cracks, no chimney and collapsed internal gable walls and the Insurance Company has still not paid up!

Chalk - ok yes this is true, but I am not a geologist and I am unaware of the geology makeup of the USA.

What I am attempting io prove s that it was possible to create these underground tunnels and large caverns commercially around 20 years ago.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by keops
E.T live in there,work with government kinnap humans mostly children for their own foods..

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Have fun

This reminds me of the old American TV series "V" for visitors where the aliens were reptiles disguised as humans and captured Humans for food.

en.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

ERRRR what!!

Hey I live in Folkestone and don't take a BBC news report for the full story. I Felt the effects, and witnessed the effects with my own eyes. My house still has cracks, no chimney and collapsed internal gable walls and the Insurance Company has still not paid up!

But your statement about the whole of Folkestone being damaged was patently untrue

Chalk - ok yes this is true, but I am not a geologist and I am unaware of the geology makeup of the USA.
What I am attempting io prove s that it was possible to create these underground tunnels and large caverns commercially around 20 years ago.

But there is simply no comparison. Tunnelling through chalk is relative childs play compared to tunnelling through solid rock.
Though some would try to have you believe they have some sort of 'nuclear tunnelling machine' that leaves the edges as 'smooth as glass'. Thats rot, absolute and complete poppycock.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

nuclear tunnelling machine

Well, at least they had one patented in 1972, so they might have them - surely this doesn't imply baby eating aliens living in underground bases

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Phil J. Fry]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
As far as many tunnels in the midwest , I would have to say they are prob in supprt of the MX missle system. Part of the program for MX was designed to move the missles from site to site as to throw off the enemy as to were each of our ICBMs were located at any given time. I would also tend to believe that the tunnel boring machine was created in support of the missle moving project.

www.wws.princeton.edu...

www.heritage.org...

Now could there be underground bases all over the world, I guess its possible but I just cant grasp the concept of aliens housed in these bases who eat humans. Sorry a bit over the top even for me I think.

I do think the Military would link up places like Los alamos, Dreamland, any other highly secret facility's.

I also know that the pentagon has tunnels linking it with crystal city,
( a major sub contractor complex in alexandria, VA) and the white house so im told. I have been in the tunnels from Crystal City to the pentagon, but cant verify the white house tunnel.

Take care

Edit for reference to tunnel boring capabilities)

[edit on 13-8-2007 by geemony]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

ERRRR what!!

But your statement about the whole of Folkestone being damaged was patently untrue

But there is simply no comparison. Tunnelling through chalk is relative childs play compared to tunnelling through solid rock.
Though some would try to have you believe they have some sort of 'nuclear tunnelling machine' that leaves the edges as 'smooth as glass'. Thats rot, absolute and complete poppycock.

Ok lets move on inregard to the Earth Quake and back on to the subject of D.U.M.B.

But before we do;

Firstly I said 'Most', then you said, I said 'The Whole'. Maybe I should have said 'Many'.

To finish;
"The earthquake resulted in structural damage and one woman suffered a minor head and neck injury. Following the earthquake, a total 474 properties were reported as damaged with 73 properties too badly damaged for people to return to, 94 seriously damaged, and 307 suffering from minor structural damage. Harvey Grammar School situated in Cheriton Road, Folkestone was closed on 30 April due to "significant structural damage". The earthquake is expected to cost insurers perhaps as high as £10 million to repair.

Several thousand homes were left without power for several hours. The Port of Dover, the channel tunnel and travel links were unaffected. It is also possible that the earthquake caused a 300 metre (948ft) crack in a cliff at Barton-on-Sea creating fears of a landslide. However, this could also be purely coincedental." See en.wikipedia.org... for the full story.

Aliens eating children i'm not that sure about....?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin
Dude, there's one where I live. O.o THEY'RE GONNA EAT ME, AHHHH!

Nah, I'm not really buying it either. If they were really kidnapping children for food, we'd be hearing about it all over the news. Remember the Amber Alert? Missing kids are getting national publicity nowadays (i.e. Elizabeth Smart case). We'd definitely get wind of huge handfuls of them disappearing around these supposed "bases". Well...unless the aliens only need a meal once a decade...

Overactive imaginations are at work here, people.

We get the feeling missing kids are all over the news.
In reality, only a fraction make it onto the news, 100's more dissapear without any media attention.

I don't believe there's an alien conspiracy behind this however. Well not alien at least..

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Awsome thread and a jolly good read. My 2 cents.

Back in the time of a horrid little frenchman with a chip on his shoulder, the Royal Navy was a touch worried that he would take Portsmouth harbour. So they build loads of tunnels that ran through the chalk and deep under portsdown hill. they mostly used captured French to do this - they mostly died! At the time Portsdown hill was covered in forts and housed a hullva lot of soliders. They were still in perfectly good working order 20 years ago, (family stories) they managed that a long time ago.

There are also big ass railway tunnels with points taking trains sideways and underground, these were used in WWII to stop the spies knowing where stuff was. One train went in and another went out, one full of bombs, one not. Good Morning Drezden!!

And if the Viet Cong could build as many miles of tunnels as they did, mostly with their hands and shovels...

Tunnels Yes! All over the sodding place...

Aliens eating children, Hmmmm the Jury would like to stay at a ***** hotel with room service and think about that one for a while longer!

MonKey

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by geemony
As far as many tunnels in the midwest , I would have to say they are prob in supprt of the MX missle system. Part of the program for MX was designed to move the missles from site to site as to throw off the enemy as to were each of our ICBMs were located at any given time. I would also tend to believe that the tunnel boring machine was created in support of the missle moving project.

I'm glad you mentioned this, even though you beat me to it! How far could this project have evolved in over 3 decades it's been around?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
ChiKeyMonKey

Your post reminded me of the Secret Wartime Tunnels under Dover;

Subterranea of Great Britain: Hellfire Corner.

See for more details;
www.english-heritage.org.uk...[/ur l]

[url=http://www.showcaves.com/english/gb/misc/HellfireCorner.html]http://www.showcaves.com/english/gb/misc/HellfireCorner.html

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Anyone not seen this Phil Schneider lecture should watch it .....just incase its true, Im hoping he was crazy but who knows, it would seem he was bumped off for talking to much.

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gonquin
Anyone not seen this Phil Schneider lecture should watch it .....just incase its true, Im hoping he was crazy but who knows, it would seem he was bumped off for talking to much.

HMMMMMMM........Phil Schneider. Lots of things to say but not one pic, not one photo of all his 'contacts'? of all his 'tunnels'

Sorry it doesnt wash with me

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Not that a picture would help much, anyway.
Images are too easy to fabricate.

This is a...uh, weird claim. But I suppose weirder things have happened. Bush got into office, didn't he?
Seriously though, I doubt it. But you never know.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin
If they were really kidnapping children for food, we'd be hearing about it all over the news.

OK, here's a conspiracy theory of mine...

Hundreds of people go missing during natural calamities especially storms/typhoons/floods/tornadoes etc. Right? So what's really happening? The aliens and black ops who have the technology to modify weather, generate these natural calamities where hundreds are abducted, but listed as 'missing'! Cool huh? No questions asked!

But hey! It could be true!!

Overactive imaginations are at work here, people.

And a good way of making a fast buck!!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
Underground bases that house aliens that have eaten in total 8 million people...

I certainly won´t disregard anything because it sounds outlandish, perhaps thats the reason why they can continue, because anyone who talks about it are considered "nuts".

Through my years, I´ve seen a lot of things that I thought were crazy, and wouldn´t have believed it myself before I saw it first hand. Something is going on. Maybe we aren´t exactly hitting the nail on the head here, but at least it´s a start. The only way to know for sure is to keep on pressing for the truth.

I found this interesting link about DIA.

The airport is certainly an interesting place.

Keep looking people. Just because it sounds insane, doesn´t mean it´s totally untrue.

Frontkjemper

**Edit**
And Mr. Lear, I don´t agree with everything you say, (all though I do listen with quite intent) however I won´t knock you for trying to bring out the truth. I wish more people would stand up and do what you do.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Frontkjemper]

I have been hearing people speculate about the Denver airport for a while and think the murals have to do with the NWO and such and that there is an underground base there etc.etc. I found an interview with the artist who painted the murals and what the symbolism in the murals mean here.

www.fortunecity.com...

I dont think there is an underground base there as it would have taken much longer to build that airport than it did if that were the case. plus the airport is owned and operated by the city of Denver not the Federal government.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
For those who have such a hard time believing that the military could have tunnels connecting different bases all throughout the country should really look at the NYC city tunnel and subway systems. These are solid evidence that it is possible to do such a thing as these have been in place for a very long time. Never under estimate what our military is capable of. Underground is probably the most secure way to do things now a days.

As to aliens eating people, I don't think so but who knows really. Maybe they like to eat drug addicts because it seems like the majority of people who disappear are abusers or children kidnapped by one of their parents. Also there is so many better things to eat than humans on earth. Sorry I just don't buy it, maybe if there is a theory of them sucking our life force out or draining us of our energy, sure maybe. Eating people though lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Wouldn't suprise me.

But the story kind has that Cannibals in the deep woods feel. Like that movie in West Virginia, or the Hills have Eyes. Sounds like a the bases for a decent Horror movie plot. I'm kind of skeptical about this article, but not about underground bases. I know for a fact there a many around the planet. I believe a majority are used by Military or "black bag projects".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join