It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.U.M.B

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The main point of tunnels is that you can hide stuff in them. But there is a good point in saying that the technical challenges are probably insurmountable.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Actually the tube shuttles go a lot further than that. The main Navy shuttles went from San Diego to most places in the world. Travel time was very short, less than an hour. They are called "the tubes". The techs that work in them are called 'tubemoles'. There are other shuttle systems that connect Edwards, China Lake, Groom Lake, Tonopah up through northern Nevada and east to Dulce, Los Alamos and Manzano as shown on the map.

Absolutely fascinating... It's amazing how true reality is so different from the version that mainstream society would have us swallow. Gosh I'd love to explore some of these Dumbs and Tubes, what an amazing experience it would surely be.

Great new avatar btw, very regal.

Thanks to TAL for creating the map...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I have heard about these from awhile back, and remeber something about one of the locations being at Denver International Airport. I fly in and out of there on a regular basis but have never seen anything that would spell nefarious. However the artwork and masonic markings there do make me wonder.

Also I heard that there is a keypad for an entrance that doesnt exist. Could this be the secret entrance to the DUMB facility at DIA. After all Denver is supposed to be thye new headquarters of the NWO, right?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeingevil
Absolutely fascinating... It's amazing how true reality is so different from the version that mainstream society would have us swallow. Gosh I'd love to explore some of these Dumbs and Tubes, what an amazing experience it would surely be.

Hook line and sinker!

Underground bases, they are real - don't have a problem with that.

Underground bases linked with tunnels, don't have a problem with that either - good way to link underground bases is underground tunnels (is there such a thing as an overground tunnel??)

Thousands of miles of top secret tunnels - now your pushing it a bit.

Thousands of kids served up to aliens?? Why not take 100 girls, 100 boys - limit the losses to 200 and breed em! least then the 'cattle' get a little from the deal also

Seriously - turn the computer off once a day and go for a walk - you never know you might get eaten by a hungry tunnel dwelling government denialable kiddie fiddling extraterrestrial with a penchant for Fajitas, or not.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Originally posted by seeingevil

And it will only get curiouser and curiouser for those who dare peek behind the curtain.

Great new avatar btw, very regal.

Thanks!

TAL (who made the map) passed away many years ago. His son TAL has taken over the research and presses on.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Research?!? Please tell me how you legitimately research a dozen underground bunkers that house ETs the eat humans.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Research?!? Please tell me how you legitimately research a dozen underground bunkers that house ETs the eat humans.

Well, first off I'd be real careful about climbing down into any of those bases where this supposedly happens. I mean, you never know.

Then I'd be sure and tell someone where I went.

Third, always carry enough water.

And last, something I always do is get a friend to go along that you can get to climb down first.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I dont have a problem believing in any of these underground bases or if they do harbour et's, but is there any evidence at all about them eating the kids? Who knows what they could be doing with them. Could even be using them as spare parts or maybe they are using them as hosts even xD freaky thought.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidKid
I dont have a problem believing in any of these underground bases or if they do harbour et's, but is there any evidence at all about them eating the kids? Who knows what they could be doing with them. Could even be using them as spare parts or maybe they are using them as hosts even xD freaky thought.

Well, Thomas Costello, the alleged Dulce security officer mentioned a few things the ET's eat. He did not include children, but who knows.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
from all of the evidence supplied (and i thank thee for it) it is clear that the Western United States is the focal point for the Government's programs. Why is this? the one factor that is obvious is the lack of population compared to the midwest (chicago, st. louis, ect.) and the east coast (NYC, boston, philly, ect.). why else does the west make for such a great area for the government to play in? does it have to do with the vast mountain ranges? what could it be?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
If it's true, they should feed them gang members, rapists, child molesters and other useless humans. I would help to collect their "food" for free!

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I am under the impression that a lot of the tunnels are Ancient made by an advanced Civilization who where forced to live under ground because of global warming.I of course have no proof of this as a lot of things like this are kept hushed up(if true!)its a no win situation,i can understand people rolling thie eyes about these subjects but one has to understand something as big as this could be hushed up as it doesnt fit in with our so called history here on earth.

As for aliens eating kids-they might,they might not!If one is to believe the many documented accounts of abductions worldwide then why did they survive these ordeals and be returned when the big eyed greys must have been licking their thin lips and stetching out the micron thin invisable suits they always wear around the gut area to acomadate the tasty delights

Another thing is,if we have these tubes linking every where why the hell dont the CIA use them to travel-rendition,ect?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
You know that tunnel map almost looks like a constellation of Stars mapped out. Almost like they were capturing the power from the Stars, and linking them all together, like pyrimids did.

DOH! They may erase this....

[edit on 13-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Has no one noticed a slight problem with that map?

It's got tunnels all over the place, but North America, particularly the western side, is hardly what anyone can call "geologically stable".

For example, this is from Google earth showing all volcanoes on the west side of America, and fault lines which have moved in the last 150 years. There are more faults than this there which haven't moved recently, but could again in the future. I wouldn't really want to make tunnels through there. Particularly not considering California's potential for huge quakes.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2

Seriously how can you give the map any credit when it says there is an underground shuttle tube from Texas to Cali.
Isnt that a little over the top.

Actually the tube shuttles go a lot further than that. The main Navy shuttles went from San Diego to most places in the world. Travel time was very short, less than an hour. They are called "the tubes". The techs that work in them are called 'tubemoles'. There are other shuttle systems that connect Edwards, China Lake, Groom Lake, Tonopah up through northern Nevada and east to Dulce, Los Alamos and Manzano as shown on the map.

But there is absolutely no evidence from any reliable source of any such tunnels, shuttles or tubes.
Any mention of them existing by anyone should be considered as total speculation.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
If someone can post Police records or link to site that outlines that 1000's of kids dissappear each year unexplained, then I will start to look at this. It should be easy to prove.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
If someone can post Police records or link to site that outlines that 1000's of kids dissappear each year unexplained, then I will start to look at this. It should be easy to prove.

this is a thread i found here on ats

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   

i highly doubt that!

all over the world? so, even under the oceans, with all the geological activity, earthquakes, tectonic plates and such...

come on! and what happens if someone accidentally stumbles upon one of these tunnels, while drilling for oil or something?

...underground bases, tunnels all over the world and people eating aliens...

yeah.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Underground bases that house aliens that have eaten in total 8 million people...

I certainly won´t disregard anything because it sounds outlandish, perhaps thats the reason why they can continue, because anyone who talks about it are considered "nuts".

Through my years, I´ve seen a lot of things that I thought were crazy, and wouldn´t have believed it myself before I saw it first hand. Something is going on. Maybe we aren´t exactly hitting the nail on the head here, but at least it´s a start. The only way to know for sure is to keep on pressing for the truth.

I found this interesting link about DIA.

The airport is certainly an interesting place.

Keep looking people. Just because it sounds insane, doesn´t mean it´s totally untrue.

Frontkjemper

**Edit**
And Mr. Lear, I don´t agree with everything you say, (all though I do listen with quite intent) however I won´t knock you for trying to bring out the truth. I wish more people would stand up and do what you do.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Frontkjemper]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join