It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest mexican miltary ufo footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

there has been a spate of mexican ufo sightings ove rthe past 2 days at least three seperate videos showing footage of mass sightings..

This last video worries me grately .. why does the date say june 14th 2034?!!?? also it looks like a shot take above the ground looking downwards as the lights are too stationary for my liking, ( possibly city lights) i would like to remove this last footage as i belive its pure nonsense but will leave it up as it is linked with mexican sightings at the current time.

[edit on 12/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

[edit on 12/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Interesting videos, a good post...

But am I the only one who's restless with clips of little shining discs in the distance, that have no detail and are just like all the other little shining discs in all the other videos?

I'm tempted to think that sooner or later there will be another Roswell of sorts somewhere and this time, civillians will be there with video cameras catching everything in splendid detail. The sooner the better!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeingevil
Interesting videos, a good post...

But am I the only one who's restless with clips of little shining discs in the distance, that have no detail and are just like all the other little shining discs in all the other videos?

I'm tempted to think that sooner or later there will be another Roswell of sorts somewhere and this time, civillians will be there with video cameras catching everything in splendid detail. The sooner the better!

i agree man but look at the recent hatai UFO thread real close up . proven hoax..

i tend to lean towards unles they land on the white house lawn and it is covered by all the major networks no one will ever believe regardless of the footage.

Universe is to vast for human arogance to presume its all for us ..however the power needed to travel vast distances would be a real waste just zipping about in our skies for a bit.. unless they were us from the future or creatures in our location but residing in a different dimension.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Based on appearances and background sounds, I'd say that the last video is showing a bunch of balloons. It spooked me at first, though.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Maybe the government did it on purpose to get even more tourists?
Those video's look very suspicious to me.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
If you look at Jaime Mussan's presentation @ UFO 2006 conference on google video, it shows the fleet of ufos better with a little more explanation.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
you would think with that huge fleet of "disks" tha someone would have gotten a camera or lens that had enough power to get closer then they did,with that amount of time they were in the air,i could have ran to the store bought a kick a** lens and would have been seeing the pilot of them thing... but... thats just me.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This made it to news over fox. TV is now obviously vocal about this stuff. I wonder why.....
To me, IMO, those 'storks' look like hot air balloons. Where is the visible (non-IR) footage? Why use only IR?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
This made it to news over fox. TV is now obviously vocal about this stuff. I wonder why.....
To me, IMO, those 'storks' look like hot air balloons. Where is the visible (non-IR) footage? Why use only IR?

this is the same footage as my 2nd video ..nice to see it made major news station ...

either the sightings are increasing.. or i agree with the above poster is it possible its an attempt to drum up more tourism?

remeber peoples warnings here about fals flags .. and d4rk knights warnings about incresed activity..(if it continues me and my family are outta her befotre march 2009 :p)..... or is it that just more people are intrested at the moment and the internet allows for us all to see more of this type of footage..

i hope that whats this guy sis saying is the case .. i really want to belive that disclosure is this close .. if we can find out that not only are threre other beings but the universe/galaxy/solar system is teaming with them ... it would be the greatest announcment of all time...the only reason i see the U.S government covering it all up still is they have something to gain from the situation..

[edit on 13/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This footage is old news. These Mexican "UFOs" turned out to just be exhaust fires from oil platforms in the ocean. The pilots were using infared and flying past the fires which makes it seem like they are moving with them, but in fact are stationary.

In a couple of the shots you can even see the fires reflection on the water below, and in others it's obvious the observers are looking down through the clouds at them.

Here's an article about this footage from 2004:

Mexican Oil Rig Fires thought to be UFOs

To quote one part:
"The objects (lights) are in a fixed position with a dark
background (the sea) while the camera on board is following the
lights that are showing in the screen as a very brilliant source
of light. There is a great distortion as there is no sign of an
object but only light. Take your time and repeat the video. Try
to focus as if the lights are STEADY and the camera movements
shows when turning in his axis that the clouds move sometimes
rapidly and then suddenly they stop moving while the lights
(UFO's) never changed their formation neither their speed."

Btw, long-time lurker, first post!

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Tall Devil Man]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
No, it was NEVER proven to be anything like that, thats just another theory, which I personally find laughable. That plane was a military plane patrolling for drugs planes, with vast experience, and the tale they tell leaves little possibility those were "stationary lights".

Those objects followed the plane for a lot of time.

Its RIDICULOUS to come here and post a SCEPTICAL THEORY as hey guys, this was shown to be x, y or z.

The IR camera pivots all around the plane, as the objects circle it.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I saw Bruce Mcabee's analysis too and I usually respect his opinion, and I can see how it could happen.

Although some parts of their story puzzle me (assuming its just gas platform lights)
ufos.about.com...

"the eleven unknown objects were now circling the Merlin." - so if the lights are in the distance, how can they circle the aircraft?

Also:
"At 17:00 hours, the Merlin detected unknown traffic at 10,500 feet over Ciudad del Carmen. The plane then flew closer to the unknown target to record it with their equipment.The Merlin's radar was painting the object, and the infrared cameras were filming it."

So where the oil platforms flying? Is'nt it obvious when you detect a target on radar if its moving, stationary or a ground object. I think radar can & should provide that basic information which is its function.

I'd like to see those questions addressed before Im ready to call it a mis-ident though.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tall Devil Man
This footage is old news. These Mexican "UFOs" turned out to just be exhaust fires from oil platforms in the ocean. The pilots were using infared and flying past the fires which makes it seem like they are moving with them, but in fact are stationary.

In a couple of the shots you can even see the fires reflection on the water below, and in others it's obvious the observers are looking down through the clouds at them.

Here's an article about this footage from 2004:

Mexican Oil Rig Fires thought to be UFOs

To quote one part:
"The objects (lights) are in a fixed position with a dark
background (the sea) while the camera on board is following the
lights that are showing in the screen as a very brilliant source
of light. There is a great distortion as there is no sign of an
object but only light. Take your time and repeat the video. Try
to focus as if the lights are STEADY and the camera movements
shows when turning in his axis that the clouds move sometimes
rapidly and then suddenly they stop moving while the lights
(UFO's) never changed their formation neither their speed."

Btw, long-time lurker, first post!

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Tall Devil Man]

I came here to say just that but you beat me to it
I watched a program where they recreated the flight path of that plane and used thermal cameras and caught the fires from the oil rigs on film and it looked just like the original army footage.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
These videos are much older then 2 days the second and third one are a few years old. most of these videos can be found in one single ufo-mexican conference. video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I came here to say just that but you beat me to it
I watched a program where they recreated the flight path of that plane and used thermal cameras and caught the fires from the oil rigs on film and it looked just like the original army footage.

The oil well flames theory is a confirmed hoax invented by an
eccentric mexican pilot named Alejandro Franza Navarrete who
is known by his ridicule theories and who pretended to discredit
the mexican Air Force and the DOD for the disclosure.

Franz Navarrete was caught in the hoax when he filmed some oil
well fields above the ocean 200 kmts. away of the Campeche sighting
location. Pretty stupid this attempt by eccentric Franz who was exposed
on national television several times and the guy went crazy publishing
offensive attacks against everybody in his website. The alleged recreation
was a fraud and the only interested was the all time skeptic/debunker
National Geographic.

On the other hand The History Channel as well as many other tv networks
from all over the world took the case very seriously and concluded it is
proof positive. This information is documented. The History Channel made
a study and analysis to the footage and presented the results on national
television in the US and LatinAmerica. Here is the link.

www.youtube.com...

Remember, be careful with mexican eccentric Alejandro Franz Navarrete.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain

Infrared (IR) is by now the only way to actually track / make those objects visible because according to ppl like David Sereda Ufo's are highly energetic pulsating entities that use frequences which cannot be seen by our own eyes.
so we have to use another light-sprectrum in order see the 'insivible energy waves' which surround those objects => probably which they also completely consist of. hope that makes clear to you why daytime sightings are very rare and why most of the 'Ufo-Hunters' use other light-spectrums (IR-/-UV) to get their footage[...]

[edit on 14-8-2007 by EBE154]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Well, I've read all the posts on this subject and as an Expert in Photonics and Optical Engineering I can tell you that those are definitely flares from oil rig platforms. The light signature is exactly that of burning natural gas. Natural gas does not have the energy required to be a useful fuel for propulsion. The optics in the camera pick up faint flares off in the distance in the background of the objects in question. The distant lights also appear to be moving at the same rate as the closer lights. I laugh when anyone thinks these are UFOs. It's an optical illusion. I've studied this phenomenon and many other similar phenomenon. The human eye can play tricks on the brain. To be good researchers you first must use scientific reasoning and apply logic. To say someone said this or someone said that is not science. Don't even take my word. Just looking at YouTube or watching TV is not evidence of anything. It's junk science. I used my own knowledge of the electro-magnetic spectrum, my knowledge of oil (I now work in the oil industry) and my education from a respected university and received my degree in optical engineering. I do believe that we are not alone in the universe but, these examples are not UFOs

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by free_spirit

Well, I've read all the posts on this subject and as an Expert in Photonics and Optical Engineering I can tell you that those are definitely flares from oil rig platforms.

Are you an expert on that ? Then explain since when the Flir camera can detect some
oil well flames located 200 kms. away on the ocean ? Do you know what a Flir camera
is and how it works ? And you say you are an expert ? Don′t make me laugh. You just
proved you are not an expert on anything not even to make a decent debunk.

If you are an expert then explain how the airplane′s radar also detected the objects
on the screen ? Since when radar detect some oil well flames ? If you are an expert
explain how was it posible those alleged oil well flames surrounded the military plane
for certain time ? Can you explain this expert ? You don′t have any idea

Where are your tutorials to demonstrate your claims ? What are your credentials on the
field ? You have just proved you don′t have any idea what this case is all about and yet
you claim you are an expert. Well then you are certainly out of job.

Show your tutorials, show your analysis, show your background investigation.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is obviously UFO's a state of the art radar/camera sighted the objects which were followed and observed by both professional pilots. The were on patrol, a route they have done hunderds of times and you really think they
1) Both hallucinate seeing the same thing at the same time
2) The highly sophisticated camera also see's what they see
3) The radar malfunctions and picks up every apparently not real object

If you believe this and think a military would risk it's reputation on an oil well fire,you are dunmb beyond words.

new topics

top topics

join