It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

china + moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
this seems interesting, might be good for unexplained moon stuff which the US and the Russians don't want to show.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Do you think "they" are setting us up for a 2nd "Race to the Moon", this time against China?

With all the negative stuff in the news recently about China, one has to wonder if that's the start of a new conditioning program...

?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I cant wait till they findly take those pictures of the lunar landings so we can put that to rest.
How shocked will everyone be when they see the flag and lunar buggy.
Or not.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I submitted this a couple of days ago in this forum and someone moved it to "Space Exploration". There are some replies there as well.
RR

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
They are definitely preparing us for more Eastern block versus Western block. The UK has had a running anti-Russian campaign in the media for several months now, fuelled by the whole Litvinenko saga. And the Arctic issue (although its been going on for years has only now come into the news) seems to be dragging Canada, USA and the greater EU in as well.

China is constantly being bashed by the West on various issues (yes it may deserve it) but because they produce so many products its a touchy area for Western politicians to openly slag off China. The media get little digs in with Environmental issues, pollution, air quality and social backwardness, under the pretext of caring about 'climate change' and 'democracy' - but we all know that we Westerners are the biggest hypocrites ever to walk the earth.

I'd put money on there being a new space race to the moon, with a good old fashion East - West divide. I guess our governments miss the Cold war.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
India is also in the race.
www.astronomy.com...

They announced it long back in 2002.

top topics

join