It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite ONLINE games

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I really cant play online games anymore. I recently got satelite internet... and now I have a ping of between 1000 and 2000 (depends on the time).

I used to be a Starcraft freak, and I still do play Tibia (a free MMORPG), but not very much. I cant stand more than an hour of online games with the horrible lag.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think Runscape is a cool game. It's free so im happy.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Splinter cell 2: Pandora tomorrow, hands down. That game is the greatest. It's 2 on 2. Two of the players are spys, and play in that 3 person mode. You can sneak around, climb stuff, hide in the dark, use nightvision. You have a stun gun, then your choice of a few different types of grenades.

The other two, mercenary's, are in first person shooter mode. They have to stop the spy's from hacking all the computers (ND133) in the level. They get a machine gun with a scope and some grenades, a tazer, and mines (Proximity or lazer), and a spy trap. You can talk to your partner.

When you're a spy, you can shoot a spy bullet onto one of the mercs and hear what he's saying to his partner. You can sneak up and grab the mercs by their necks and whisper in their ear, then break their neck or knock them out. You can climb on boxes and jump on the mercs, knocking them out. You can use a sticky camera that shoots sleeping gas. This game is so incredibly cool.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I've played UO for over 4 and a half years and im still playing it, no other game i've played has its depth or fan base.. anyways

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
counter strike, day of defeat, digital paintball, unreal tournament 2k4, red alert 2, rise of nations. all are hella great.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
My main game right now is Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, its a free download and a great game.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I used to be an EverCrack addict, hehe....when it first came out, was even in beta.... Though it got old, it was honestly the best time I ever had in an online game.....

yes...i remember the old days where EverCrack is my breakfast, lunch and dinner:bnghd:

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I play Sims Online online...heh seems kind of repetitive. It's a great game with such customizability its disgusting.

I've also played Battlefield 1942 some online. Great game.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I recently started playing Warcrat 3: The Frozen Throne Again.

But im looking forward to Everquest 2 and World of Warcraft!

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I just started playing Battlefield 1942 and vietnam again so much fun

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I've been a lil addicted to Joint Ops lately. I downloaded the demo and you can play online with 100 people at once.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Currently I'm playing a mod for UT2004 called Red Orchestra, it's a TC that puts you on the Eastern Front of WW2. Better than Call of Duty's multiplayer (CD scratched, havent played in long time :cryb
I think, it is far more realistic. No crosshair so you have to use iron sights for anything beyond 15 ft. I prefer the detachable bayonet at that range
. I play as RogueX on a server called SkeletonCrew or something like that. On it I have zero lag with 32 people on 56K . I'm waiting for Everquest 2. SWG let me down and UXO got canceled
. Havent played a good MMO since Asheron's Call. EQ2, your my only hope!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by McGotti

you please check my site www.free-games-girls.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
At the moment it's all about Brink.

I love it, it's much more strategical than COD, and wehn you get in a good team working together it's harmony.

I think it's like a massivly updated version of Team Fortress.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Iracing
edit on 26-8-2011 by brokenbullet56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Does anyone here play Age of Empires Online? Please add me if you do!
My gamertag is: mr stonhans.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Top 5 PC games of all time

5.Minecraft
4.starcraft
3.starcraft 2
2.Diablo II
1. League of Legends.

soon enough Diablo III will be on that list, aswell as League of legends dominion!!

also, anyone who plays LoL; NilReccuring -add me.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm looking for a good MMO free-to-play RPG at the moment ... anyone have any recommendations??

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rschmfem
I'm looking for a good MMO free-to-play RPG at the moment ... anyone have any recommendations??

Well i played World of Warcraft free for 5 years. Never paid a cent. Private servers ftw. The game got old after that amount of time though.

Now i play DDO, theres great action! Way better fighting then wow has, though it gets repetitive because its a dungeon based game, its 90% dungeons, Great game though

edit on 11-9-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
[Now i play DDO, theres great action! Way better fighting then wow has, though it gets repetitive because its a dungeon based game, its 90% dungeons, Great game though

DDO as in Dungeons & Dragons Online? Is that a FTP?
Anyone play r2online? Is it any good? It's free....

edit on 11-9-2011 by rschmfem because: premature submit

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join